Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Don't get your hopes up, I've heard/read that Contra: Rogue Corps is rather disappointing.
It was also cheaper. Target had it for $6.99 online last August. No one wanted it then.
Contra: Rogue Corps is a terrible game. I played it last year during the free weekend on Xbox One. Unlike the earlier games, someone thought it would be a good idea to require a cooldown period whenever you are shooting at enemies. That game mechanic ruins what might have been an otherwise enjoyable experience.

Was in a store recently that had a sign stating the half off pricing on games would end January 30th. First and only time I saw a date for the end of this sale. Oh and I also found 3DS Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey Redux for $14.99

:ps4:
Dreams 207-34-0423 $11.99
World of Warships [not in system] $11.99

:xb1:
World of Warships 207-32-0261 $11.99
Sony is practically trying to give Dreams away. It sounds really cool, and I hope it gets a second-life on PS5. It unfortunately isn't a "game" that I'm much interested in.

I do give props to Sony for spending the R&D to make and publish that title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old news, but Target B&M has The Wonderful 101 on Switch for $19.99 if you can find it.

City Target in Portland has 1 left in the back. Need to ask the store associate to get it. Easier if you pull up the barcode or provide the DCPI.

Old news, but Target B&M has The Wonderful 101 on Switch for $19.99 if you can find it.

City Target in Portland has 1 left in the back. Need to ask the store associate to get it. Easier if you pull up the barcode or provide the DCPI.
Also on clearance for $20 at most of the walmarts around me. Keep hoping for $15 or lower.

I saw Resident Evil 3 for $17.49 (believe for both XB1 and PS4).  I didn't pick it up since I got it from BB last BF for $14.99.

Also on clearance for $20 at most of the walmarts around me. Keep hoping for $15 or lower.
It's not clearance, it's just that it was added to the pool of $20 value games (technically $19.93) that Walmart has.

I found some of the Street Fighter Hot Wheels cars at my local target for $1.19, normally $4.

087-07-8490

They all had the same DCPI.

4897d08b8c56452d914fbd0b098cc8c1xl.jpg

I went back to the same Target that I always go to last night, and the lone copy of Puyo Tetris for Switch that I hadn't seen the last two times that I went to that location showed up again out of the blue.  I grabbed it with Katamari Forever.  It was a good night.

Anyone near the Target in Temple PA, go get Pokemon Ultra Moon while you can for 19.99. They've got 26 copies right now, half off ends on the 30th I believe.[attachment=35220:20210128_214152.jpg]

It's rather simple. Don't brag about buying/flipping several units and then other members won't get pissed off. These forums aren't made for people to brag about clearing out an entire store's stock because that prevents other members from scoring deals. I thought this was common sense by now but I guess not.
I have 5 Lion King/Aladdin Nintendo switch and 4 Octopath traveller

Got some nice pickups tonight at Target. Found the following...

9.99 Titles

PS4
ATV Drift & Tricks
Okami HD
Pure Pool

XB1
Dark Souls III The Fire Fades Complete Edition

Switch
Goosebumps The Game

3DS
Starfox 64 3D
The LOZ LBW

12.49 Titles

Switch
Disney Tsum Tsum Festival
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

14.99 Titles

3DS
Super Smash Bros
FE Echoes SOV

Switch
Dark Souls Remastered
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2
Yonder Catcher Chronicles

XB1
Sonic Mania Plus

19.99 Titles

PS4
SNK 40th Anniversary Collection

Switch
Layton's Mystery Journey

3DS
FE Fates Birthright

24.99 Title

Wii U
Yoshi's Woolly World (Game Only, not Amiibo Bundle)

9.99 Titles

PS4
ATV Drift & Tricks
Okami HD
Pure Pool

XB1

Switch
Goosebumps The Game

3DS
Starfox 64 3D
The LOZ LBW

12.49 Titles

Switch

14.99 Titles

3DS
Super Smash Bros
FE Echoes SOV

Switch
Dark Souls Remastered

XB1
Sonic Mania Plus

19.99 Titles

PS4

Switch
Layton's Mystery Journey

3DS
FE Fates Birthright

24.99 Title

Wii U
If that's all one store it's a honey hole.

9.99 Titles

PS4
ATV Drift & Tricks
Okami HD
Pure Pool

XB1

Switch
Goosebumps The Game

3DS
Starfox 64 3D
The LOZ LBW

12.49 Titles

Switch

14.99 Titles

3DS
Super Smash Bros
FE Echoes SOV

Switch
Dark Souls Remastered

XB1
Sonic Mania Plus

19.99 Titles

PS4

Switch
Layton's Mystery Journey

3DS
FE Fates Birthright

24.99 Title

Wii U
Your Target must be in the middle of nowhere, or in an economically depressed area.

3DS games disappeared in my area a long time ago, and all of those PS4 games, too.

Some games with the white price label were not getting 50% off at the register for me last night. I wonder if the sale is over. Examples:
Bloodstained ps4 was $20, but Prey PS4 and katamari Sw were $10.

Some games with the white price label were not getting 50% off at the register for me last night. I wonder if the sale is over. Examples:
Bloodstained ps4 was $20, but Prey PS4 and katamari Sw were $10.
Early this morning I checked some items that were previously discounted and they no longer were so it looks like the 50% off sale ended yesterday (as alluded to here previously).

SNK 4OTH!?!?!? GEEZUS!!
What a haul, @ShiningSlade!
That Switch Wonder Boy is boss, too!

I thought finding Shadow o/t Tomb Raider (X1) Croft (deluxe edition) steelbook edition was a find.

Yours destroys!

I can confirm that the 50% off sale is over. And several of the games that qualified mysteriously showed up again at my local Target. :roll:
The sale that absolutely infuriated me was the $15 off 3DS sale Target had a year or two back: some of their Nintendo Selects games were down to $5, and there were some excellent deals to be had, but literally every local store in my area hid most of the 3DS games in the back and didn’t show up again until miraculously the sale was over. Both Brickseek and Target’s website showed so many games in-stock, but every redshirt I encountered swore the counts were wrong and “everything we have in on the shelves, there’s nothing in the back, I was just there.” Was able to grab a few games here and there on the last day of the sale because they started moving the games back to the shelves from the back. Even had a manager at one of the stores imply to me they were instructed by corporate to dissuade selling the 3DS games until they were back to normal price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fully plan to exploit the cancel trick on a pre-order for RE:Village and to reorder a couple board games I just bought not a week ago. Target offers so many incredible board games online only, I'm actually very impressed.

yeah, target has a decent board game selection. it seems like they've cut down a bit though as they used to carry more stuff though. surprised that they don't even have king of tokyo anymore.

Lol, that is weird. I need to repurchase Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion, Res Arcana, and Arkham Horror: the LCG. I'm really shocked those last two are available from them.

What time does target website usually update? 3am est?
Yes. The sale began at 3 AM EST. It does appear to be properly coded, hence not working on Pre-Orders.

Edit: It also appear to exclude some random games I was looking into. I was focused on the board games first.

Yes. The sale began at 3 AM EST. It does appear to be properly coded, hence not working on Pre-Orders.

Edit: Actually it doesn't appear to have Video Games active yet. I was focused on the board games first.
Theres a ton of exclusions, mainly first party ps5 and switch games. And all pre-orders are indeed are excluded. Nothing for me

Why is their mobile site such garbage? I have to refresh like 5 times to get the list. Otherwise it's just pulsing gray boxes that never load.

bread's done
Back