Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Target can go fuck itself with how it handled the Sanrio Amiibo Animal Crossing cards. Never actually on sale and now sold out. [emoji849]
They were at some places, the site just kept getting hammered and orders couldn't go through. You had to keep spamming the order button, took nearly an hour but my order at 2 places did go through eventually. Saw a lot of people reporting the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

didn't see it mentioned but target circle has $10 off when you spend $50 in toys and $25 off $100 ending today 4/3.

not good on video games or amiibos but can be used on board games and trading cards.

didn't see it mentioned but target circle has $10 off when you spend $50 in toys and $25 off $100 ending today 4/3.

not good on video games or amiibos but can be used on board games and trading cards.
I used this offer earlier today, and I discovered that there is a limit to the number of promos that can be applied at once in a transaction.

I bought three Spin Master Batman action figures, a $25 PlayStation Network card, a $25 Xbox Live card, and a First Act guitar.

The action figures and the guitar were more than $50 together even with the price match that I was trying to do on the guitar.

The store manager price matched the guitar to match the Target.com price, it applied the $10 off promo and a 5% off the total purchase birthday promo, but it did not apply the 15% off of the second gaming currency card the way that it was supposed to.

I didn't notice it until I had gotten home, and I'm not going back that way today to debate it since there is construction happening in that area, and the traffic pattern is so fuck ed up. So, don't include your gaming gift cards in a transaction if you're planning to use other promos.

Lesson learned. :bomb:

I used this offer earlier today, and I discovered that there is a limit to the number of promos that can be applied at once in a transaction.

I bought three Spin Master Batman action figures, a $25 PlayStation Network card, a $25 Xbox Live card, and a First Act guitar.

The action figures and the guitar were more than $50 together even with the price match that I was trying to do on the guitar.

The store manager price matched the guitar to match the Target.com price, it applied the $10 off promo and a 5% off the total purchase birthday promo, but it did not apply the 15% off of the second gaming currency card the way that it was supposed to.

I didn't notice it until I had gotten home, and I'm not going back that way today to debate it since there is construction happening in that area, and the traffic pattern is so fuck ed up. So, don't include your gaming gift cards in a transaction if you're planning to use other promos.

Playstation cards were never part of the 15% off deal.

If your store has them, the new $30 MTG challenger decks dropped this month and usually contain cards worth more than the box itself. If you buy three decks and some filler toy, you can get a deck almost free. Azorius Control being the most profitable if you just want a few of the cards and sell the rest. Skyclave Apparitions are like $12 each and the box has two, on top of a few other $5-10 rares.

Last edited by a moderator:

You’re not in Ky are you? Traffic near myTarget was a shit show due to construction.

Buy 1 get 1 free ubisoft titles at target lol

Looks like works only for just dance, Valhalla and legion

PS4 version is still $19.99 at Amazon.
I actually passed on a copy of the Xbox One version at Target yesterday since I already own Watch Dogs 1 and 2 and haven't played either game yet. I just thought that it was interesting that they were doing a deal that included a game that was cheaper on sale just a day earlier.

There's a 10 off of 60 in the Target app..usual exclusions. Can't remember if video game memberships (such as Gamepass, Ps+, Nintendo Switch online) or estore cards are usually excluded.

The 20% off store wide purchase some of us got in our Circle last month stated that it would not work with LG OLED televisions. Well I went ahead and put the 55 CX in my cart anyway and low and behold, the discount was working. I tried to price match it for $50 less at Costco but was told that the amount was already lower with a 20% discount so I was not able to get it price matched.

I still got a great deal on the TV though so just a heads up if you see something and the fine print says it's excluded, put it in your cart anyway and it might still work.

The 20% off store wide purchase some of us got in our Circle last month stated that it would not work with LG OLED televisions. Well I went ahead and put the 55 CX in my cart anyway and low and behold, the discount was working. I tried to price match it for $50 less at Costco but was told that the amount was already lower with a 20% discount so I was not able to get it price matched.

I still got a great deal on the TV though so just a heads up if you see something and the fine print says it's excluded, put it in your cart anyway and it might still work.
TV prices are regulated. The sticker price at Best Buy is the price at Adorama is the price at Crutchfield. It's called Unilateral Pricing Policy (although you will come across plenty of bait and switch scammer stores that list lower prices). Prices are lower at Costco because they get their own models, which are basically the same TV but with a different model number. So you shouldn't have been able to price match anyway.

TV prices are regulated. The sticker price at Best Buy is the price at Adorama is the price at Crutchfield. It's called Unilateral Pricing Policy (although you will come across plenty of bait and switch scammer stores that list lower prices). Prices are lower at Costco because they get their own models, which are basically the same TV but with a different model number. So you shouldn't have been able to price match anyway.
Amazon had a coupon that made it $50 off too. Regardless though, Target has a new PM policy. My main point was to always add whatever item you want to buy to your cart and see if the discount works.

Can't find any such thing here, must be a targeted promo.
Maybe.

Looks like this.

Screenshot-20210405-125751-Target.jpg

My Target had several AT&T Prepaid Alcatel Insights on clearance from $39.99 down to $11.99. The cashier notified me that they were out of the system and not for sale, but she sold me one anyway.

Not even Slippin' Jimmy sells burner phones for that cheap.

do yall think the world ends with you will get a clearance sale ? I still have a target that has it for full price
Already did not long ago. There was a 50% off sale on various discontinued games including TWEWY (Switch) from early December until the end of January.

The front page of the Target ad that starts on Sunday, 4/10 shows up to 50% off on selected video games along with a Target Circle offer for 10% off a video game purchase.  No telling if either offer will actually be worth it until Sunday.

Some of the games are only on sale until 2PM PT. Or at least Zelda BotW shows up as such for $50 (MEH). Never seen them do such a short sale on a games heh.

Big ole pile of nothing IMO. Valhalla for $27 after 10% off coupon isn't even great, but the game is worth it regardless.

I managed to pick up Hades with the 10% off so it was worth it for me.  Rather just take the $3.50 off than hope Walmart gets it in stock around here.  

The 10% off video games & select accessories Target circle offer works on first-party Switch games so I used it to pick up Super Mario 3D All-Stars before it disappears at like $45 after price-matching with Walmart's $49.94 online price. Another 5% off on top of that w/ Red Card and it came to $42.70 before tax. Best deal on the collection that I have seen.

Saw some new clearance today

Trials of Mana (PS4) $24.99  207-34-0454

Nascar Heat 5 (PS4) $14.99 207-34-5311

Nascar Heat 5 (XB1) $14.99 207-32-2092

Sadly looks as though the stores with Monster Hunter IceBorne have all been moved to salvage.

Saw some new clearance today

Trials of Mana (PS4) $24.99 207-34-0454
Nascar Heat 5 (PS4) $14.99 207-34-5311
Nascar Heat 5 (XB1) $14.99 207-32-2092

Sadly looks as though the stores with Monster Hunter IceBorne have all been moved to salvage.
Better than nothing. Good finds.

bread's done
Back