Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Got it too, but for some reason it doesn’t apply to the Switch game I want (it’s not even a first party game and it was released over a month ago.)
Target Circle exclusions for these Circle deals always seem to be all over the place. For example, this specific coupon says it excludes new releases and preorders, yet a whole ton of preorders are currently included.

I ended up getting the coupon too and will likely use it on the Sword and Fairy: Together Forever CE (PS5).

I got the $10 coupon plus I had a $15 off of $75. Some new preorders qualify as well. Got Wo Long (Nioh followup by Team Ninja) locked in by adding Outriders PS4.

I also got the $5 off $20 books. Not sure if I can find something to use it on though.
Yeah the selection is a bit slimmer than I expected, and it does'nt help when I had the 20% student and 15% of anything coupons I double stacked them on a $200 book order too.

Also of course the Kombucha coupon they gave me is a brand thats apparently getting cleared out, they only had 1 flavor available and its only available for pickup at 1 single store in like 30 miles

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh.  I'm just waiting for the next B2G1, which should be in October.  Possible Target might just push it back, though, given the supply chain problems will be occurring again this year.

So anyone see the email about 10$ gift card with a 50$ video game purchase? Presumably stacks with the 10$ off coupon via circle. Used it to preorder valkyrie elysium. I assume I won't get the giftcard until that ships though.

Meh. I'm just waiting for the next B2G1, which should be in October. Possible Target might just push it back, though, given the supply chain problems will be occurring again this year.
I would bet it’s before then. They aren’t running this a couple times a year anymore. They are running it every couple months.

Even with Red Card that's a paltry ~10% off. Far better deals out there to take advantage of.
I've done the math before and ~12% would be more accurate.

Dollar General or Costco offer the occasional better deal of 15-20% and without b1g1 requirement. Costco is 10% off normally (maybe Sam's Club as well).
Aye, Dollar General just had a 15% off deal not long ago for Father's Day. Was a solid discount without having to resort to some questionable gray-market source.

Far out, thanks. I've had Apple TV for like 2 years now and I think I've only ever paid for two months of it at this point

Yeah, thanks, OP. Was able to add another free three months with the second link.
Thanks again to the OP as well. I was able to get the two links to stack and also sign onto the Apple+ offer on PSN to get another 6 months on top. I have Apple+ for 13 months free of charge :D

I wonder if that CE would even be rare. Guess the more expensive one but the normal CE would be available later on just like the 2018 was

I wonder if that CE would even be rare. Guess the more expensive one but the normal CE would be available later on just like the 2018 was
Definitely not rare. I'm expecting there Horizon forbidden west CE to be practically given away soon. It's available everywhere.

Different circumstances TBH. Horizon was absolutely crushed by the weight of Elden Ring, and did poorly for it. GoW has a much larger following for the CE, but will of course depend on how overproduced the CE is. I suspect it will be similar at first, but dry up fairly fast this time.

A reminder PSA to everyone who received the $10 off $50 video game software Circle offer - don't forget to use it if you plan to.  I don't think that the coupon runs all the way until Saturday and might expire on Friday.

I'm not a pre-order man myself, so I grabbed Chernobylite (PS4), Disco Elysium (Xbox), and Family Feud (Xbox) just now.  More fodder for the backlog.  :oldman:

A reminder PSA to everyone who received the $10 off $50 video game software Circle offer - don't forget to use it if you plan to. I don't think that the coupon runs all the way until Saturday and might expire on Friday.

I'm not a pre-order man myself, so I grabbed Chernobylite (PS4), Disco Elysium (Xbox), and Family Feud (Xbox) just now. More fodder for the backlog. :oldman:
I’m guessing it expires at the end of day, Friday

A reminder PSA to everyone who received the $10 off $50 video game software Circle offer - don't forget to use it if you plan to. I don't think that the coupon runs all the way until Saturday and might expire on Friday.

I'm not a pre-order man myself, so I grabbed Chernobylite (PS4), Disco Elysium (Xbox), and Family Feud (Xbox) just now. More fodder for the backlog. :oldman:
by the time i get to play the game, it will be under $20

Can someone help me out what’s the best way to get this Apple TV+ offers to stack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For me I did not have an active Apple TV+ sub at the time. Added the first then the second link. If you have an active sub the second link may be the only one that works.

Anyone should check if they qualify for the free Appletv+ from Target Circle. I’m pretty sure I did one in past but I qualified again.

https://www.target.com/circle/partners/1001

I got it to stack with this one: https://redeem.apple.com/applecardtvplus22

I do not have an Apple Card either.

So I have Apple TV+ for free until the beginning of March 2023 now.
Thanks again to the OP as well. I was able to get the two links to stack and also sign onto the Apple+ offer on PSN to get another 6 months on top. I have Apple+ for 13 months free of charge :D
Thank you both so much for posting this! I was able to stack all three offers and get +13 free months of Apple TV+ and can finally check out all the exclusives.

Can someone help me out what’s the best way to get this Apple TV+ offers to stack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As a new customer I was able to get all three by starting with the Target deal (that one says: Apple IDs already associated with a free trial or subscription for this service are ineligible for this offer), then add the free months from Apple, then I was finally able to get anther 6 months added by doing it on my PS5 as well.

good till September '23.

Thanks for the posts.  Went ahead and did it for the exclusive mlb games.  There's a similar extension offer on the ps4 app which did not stack - so I guess it needs to be the ps5 version to stack.

Just used the $10 off $50 target circle on plague tale requiem since there weren’t many good pre order games that it applies on that comes out soon. Pretty sure there’ll be b2g1 promos soon anyway

As a new customer I was able to get all three by starting with the Target deal (that one says: Apple IDs already associated with a free trial or subscription for this service are ineligible for this offer), then add the free months from Apple, then I was finally able to get anther 6 months added by doing it on my PS5 as well.

good till September '23.
I redeemed the Circle Deal last year as well as the PS5 and previoys trials and I was still able to do both a second target trial and that other new link just fine

Just wanna give everyone a heads up, I've gone to 3 different stores that I regularly go to and they're now telling me they don't price match anybody besides Target.com

I don't know if this is a company or region wide policy change

Hasn't been updated on their website Article Detail Page (target.com)

Who Do We Match? Online Competitor List  Amazon.com  Apple.com  BedBathandBeyond.com  Bestbuy.com  Barnesandnoble.com  Buybuybaby.com  Chewy.com  Costco.com  CVS.com  DicksSportingGoods.com  Gamestop.com  HomeDepot.com  JCPenney.com  Kmart.com  Kohls.com  Lowes.com  Macys.com  Newegg.com  OfficeDepot.com  Petco.com  Petsmart.com  SamsClub.com  Sears.com  Sephora.com  Staples.com  Ulta.com  Walgreens.com  Walmart.com  Wayfair.com

Just wanna give everyone a heads up, I've gone to 3 different stores that I regularly go to and they're now telling me they don't price match anybody besides Target.com

I don't know if this is a company or region wide policy change
Just pmd fifa 22 ps5 from best buy last night via Target chat

Hey, guys!  I woke up to a new Target Circle offer for $10 off a $50 purchase in-store or online.

There are exclusions as usual, but you don't have to buy $50 worth of video game software this time around to get the deal!  :shock:

For college students, there's a new Circle offer for 20% off videogames - in-store, pickup, or same-day delivery only. Good until September 24th. 

$15 off $75 for me as well.  I'm sure Switch games are excluded though.

I'm a bit disappointed that the Pac Man Repac (Switch) I bought with a prior 20% off coupon still hasn't shipped, despite it being in stock on the website.  I've had that happen with 3 other games over the last few months at  Target (preorder with coupon, item in stock on the website, but never shipped and got canceled, without ever asking for me to accept the delay.).  It's really frustrating knowing that this can happen anytime apparently.

bread's done
Back