Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Xbox and Ps5 version are clearanced.

Good luck finding it though. Ps4 version might be as well you’d have to ask them to ring it up. Also you can get dcpis from the app or the website through the info tab.
My point in asking for the DPCI was because I had doubts it existed in any store, let alone for PS5. I had asked for it hopefully from their receipt to check the validity of the post.

I can travel quite a bit and have never seen a planogram for any target with a spot for this game, and per brickseek 0 of 20 closest stores carry it.

My point in asking for the DPCI was because I had doubts it existed in any store, let alone for PS5. I had asked for it hopefully from their receipt to check the validity of the post.

I can travel quite a bit and have never seen a planogram for any target with a spot for this game, and per brickseek 0 of 20 closest stores carry it.
go to target.com and pull the dpci?

go to target.com and pull the dpci?
Already did. I am presuming you aren't reading what I was asking. To make sure Nocturne posted about the right game and console as this game hasn't been plano'd nor in any store within 100 miles of me. is it truly that hard to understand?

Already did. I am presuming you aren't reading what I was asking. To make sure Nocturne posted about the right game and console as this game hasn't been plano'd nor in any store within 100 miles of me. is it truly that hard to understand?
did you pull the dpci for all the systems? most of these games aren't readily available

They use the same dcpi as the one that’s provided online. Brickseek is never accurate all clearance is ymmv so pretty much have to take a shot and drive to targets. I found all the games and none of them showed in stock through brickseek yet alone the target app.

Does the $10 reward for spending $60 show at checkout (in your cart) if you have added it to your cartwheel? Or do you just assume your $60 purchase qualifies? Been awhile since I've had one of these offers and I forget how it works..

Also anyone know if these offers work on preorders?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the $10 reward for spending $60 show at checkout (in your cart) if you have added it to your cartwheel? Or do you just assume your $60 purchase qualifies? Been awhile since I've had one of these offers and I forget how it works..

Also anyone know if these offers work on preorders?
No, it does not show. It will show up in your bonus offer section of Circle after whatever you bought is charged. When you go to buy something after you will have the option to use the $10 rewards.

If the preorder ships/is charged after the Circle offer expires I do not believe it will qualify.

No, it does not show. It will show up in your bonus offer section of Circle after whatever you bought is charged. When you go to buy something after you will have the option to use the $10 rewards.

If the preorder ships/is charged after the Circle offer expires I do not believe it will qualify.
Thanks. Was going to add a pre-order a CD (yes I'm old) that needs a $35 min purchase to ship but guess I will have to add something else. I know in the past that the $50 hulu cards qualified towards a $60 (or $40) purchase..anyone know if the Nintendo $19.99 year plans do as well?

[attachment=37801:5E8BF8A1-1B9E-4608-AC4B-1C9C3BA30807.jpeg]

Hopefully that gives you the definitive proof of what others have been posting.

@target score! Always check those clearance areas gamers! New Star Ocean for PS5, under $20!
#gamer #videogames #ps5 #starocean #squareenix
https://www.instagram.com/p/CpTe76Uu2Wy/?igshid=MWMzM2Q4ZmE=

Sweet find.  I haven't found Star Ocean yet.

Though the $24.99 Tactics Ogre I finally bought yesterday rang up for $14.99 even though it wasn't marked. 

They use the same dcpi as the one that’s provided online. Brickseek is never accurate all clearance is ymmv so pretty much have to take a shot and drive to targets. I found all the games and none of them showed in stock through brickseek yet alone the target app.

attachicon.gif
5E8BF8A1-1B9E-4608-AC4B-1C9C3BA30807.jpeg

Hopefully that gives you the definitive proof of what others have been posting.
Thank you. That is what I was tracking.

What I've found is that target is accurate on inventory, never price. Meanwhile walmart brick seek is right on price, never inventory.

Interesting, mine is 15 for spending 150.
For three weeks I had “spend $70 three times, get $20”. This current week is “spend $110, get $15”. It seems they give you one week per every ‘spend’ requirement.

Checked 3 stores for Star ocean and found a lone x1/series x copy. Would’ve preferred ps5 but it’ll do! Also found a soul hackers 2 ps5 but I passed on it since I already have it

What I've found is that target is accurate on inventory, never price. Meanwhile walmart brick seek is right on price, never inventory.
That's been my observation as well for the most part. Though in some cases I've seen the Target inventory checker show no stock at a location but yet they do actually have the item. That particular scenario seems like it has become more common lately.

Picked up the following at my local Target:
TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection (Xbox Series X/One): $11.99
Tactics Ogre Reborn (PS5): $14.99
Soul Hackers 2 (PS5): $17.99
Star Ocean: The Divine Force (PS5): $17.99

Note: I returned another copy of Star Ocean (PS5) that I previously bought for $29.99. This is at the Pomona, CA, location off Rio Rancho Rd. It should ring up at $17.99 once they put it back on the shelf.

Fnally found Star Ocean on clearance today.  There is one copy left in the bin in front of electronics at Bloomington, MN Target for anyone who is local.  They had copies of Soul Hackers 2 on both systems as well, though I didn't check the price.

Target-Haul-1.jpg

It rings up $17.99 (at this store) even though it shows $29.99 on the price tag. 

Target had been severely lacking clearance deals for a long time, but nothing has been more satisfying this year than this:

Target-Haul-3.jpg

$15 Jojo's, $18 Soul Hackers 2, $15 Tactics Ogre, and $18 Star Ocean.  All for only $66 which includes 3 of the most noteworthy JP physical releases since the second half of last year, and that was before any discounts.  The only one I couldn't track down was Demon Slayer PS5 but stores didn't really have any. 

BTW no problem getting the $10 when spending $60 to trigger when I bought Hulu email giftcards online today. Bought a $50 and $25, got 5% off using my redcard, and got $10 credit to use on a future purchase.

wow this is my first Target haul in a longggggggggggg time. Went to a slightly out of the way Target and found:

Soul Hackers 2 XBX $17.99

Soul Hackers 2 PS5 $17.99

Ghostbusters XBX $11.99

Tactics Ogre PS5 $14.99

Star Ocean XBX $17.99 

Only one I did not find is Jojoes bizarre adventure, but Its been so long since ive seen any Target clearance that Im thrilled.

Also echoing what most people said: many targets dont even put games out anymore, they just have empty racks (while seemingly keeping games in the back) - so bizarre.

wow this is my first Target haul in a longggggggggggg time. Went to a slightly out of the way Target and found:

Soul Hackers 2 XBX $17.99

Soul Hackers 2 PS5 $17.99

Ghostbusters XBX $11.99

Tactics Ogre PS5 $14.99

Star Ocean XBX $17.99

Only one I did not find is Jojoes bizarre adventure, but Its been so long since ive seen any Target clearance that Im thrilled.

Also echoing what most people said: many targets dont even put games out anymore, they just have empty racks (while seemingly keeping games in the back) - so bizarre.
I have extra sealed copy JoJo Bizarre Adv (PS5) if you have extra sealed copy Tactics Ogre (PS5) we can trade :)

Didn’t have any luck with Star Ocean or Tactics Ogre, shucks, but did find Ghostbusters PS4 and Mass Effect Legendary Edition for PS4. Passed on Demon Slayer and Battlefield.

[attachment=37806:A662B0D1-9CFA-4080-97F4-3B54B397F8BF.jpeg]

[attachment=37807:75AFAFF5-7E40-4F7E-B65E-5E4E19061C29.jpeg]

[attachment=37808:33DD59E3-26C8-46D1-B1E9-E18C03CFC8CA.jpeg]

[attachment=37809:C55EE294-0276-4CA5-86B2-A4708B42EA50.jpeg]

I asked someone to open up the case so I could see what titles were in the back and they asked what game I was looking for. I said whatever might behind the games in the front. There were two PS5 Tactics Ogre tagged for $29.99 but rang up for the $14.99.

Was not able to get a copy of Star Ocean X1 ( none of the stores around me even had a listing for it) but did find Tactics Ogre for PS5. Would trade for SO X1. Just saying

I asked someone to open up the case so I could see what titles were in the back and they asked what game I was looking for. I said whatever might behind the games in the front. There were two PS5 Tactics Ogre tagged for $29.99 but rang up for the $14.99.
That is awesome! I noticed something similar last week... a red cased Playstation game behind other blue case games locked in the cabinet. The employee pulled it out for me and it was Jurassic Park lego greatest hits. It was delisted and they wouldn't sell it.

Was out of town and stopped at a Target I used to frequent looking for Star Ocean PS5.  Didn't find that but did find a PS5 copy of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure marked $14.99 despite it not showing available and at full price on BS.  When I took it to checkout, it was $8.99, the legendary 70% off!  

I had just picked up a used PS4 copy from GS for $18.99 a few days ago thinking I'd missed out on clearance.  Guess I'll be taking that back for something else now.

Was out of town and stopped at a Target I used to frequent looking for Star Ocean PS5. Didn't find that but did find a PS5 copy of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure marked $14.99 despite it not showing available and at full price on BS. When I took it to checkout, it was $8.99, the legendary 70% off!

I had just picked up a used PS4 copy from GS for $18.99 a few days ago thinking I'd missed out on clearance. Guess I'll be taking that back for something else now.
Jojo takes me back. I played a form of that maybe 20 years ago.

I'll definitely be on the hunt for that and star ocean though I'm not traveling for two weeks at this point and I doubt I'll find any by then.

I remember my days working there and I would have laughed.

Bravo all of you finding hauls, I give no shits about any of these games.

Found it! Hehe stopped off by an out of the way one that just stickers things once and never updates. Jackpot![attachment=37812:20230310_102244.jpg]

Somehow repost, apologies😋
No idea pic is gone was Star Ocean X1

Interesting chat, worker said scaling down game section..would be only AAA and Sport games.

Snagged a lone copy of Star Ocean X1. Clearance sticker said $79.99 normal price (wtf?) and $55.99 clearance. Scanned as $17.99.

No other clearance games in my store. Heck, there's barely any games left at all, especially for PS5.

Four copies of Tactics Ogre PS5 at 70% off at the Castor Ave store (as of a few hours ago). Also picked up the last copy of JoJo PS5 for $8.99.

Also at 70% off: the Transformers X Street Fighter toy set with Ken and Chun Li (or, more accurately, Transformers that were repainted into freakish biomech abominations that vaguely resemble Ken and Chun Li).

Four copies of Tactics Ogre PS5 at 70% off at the Castor Ave store (as of a few hours ago). Also picked up the last copy of JoJo PS5 for $8.99.

Also at 70% off: the Transformers X Street Fighter toy set with Ken and Chun Li (or, more accurately, Transformers that were repainted into freakish biomech abominations that vaguely resemble Ken and Chun Li).
werent the transformers figures around $80 msrp?

Managed to get at one store

TMNT Cowabunga X1 $11.99
Tactics Ogre PS5 $14.99

and at another store I got

Mass Effect Legendary X1 $5.99.

I have a Target Circle $5 off $30 but couldn't make a purchase of $30 in a single purchase. My first purchase fell just short of $30. Any way I can do a return and rebuy them again and scan my Target Circle barcode so I can get $5 off?

I did spot a copy of Star Ocean PS5 but it didn't scan as $17.

Castor Ave...?

I'm in PA and near the NY border. I've never seen JoJo anywhere before. Got the last Tactics at my local store last week.

If anyone finds any extras of Jojo, Star Ocean, or other PS5 games, I'm down to trade.

Managed to get at one store

TMNT Cowabunga X1 $11.99
Tactics Ogre PS5 $14.99

and at another store I got

Mass Effect Legendary X1 $5.99.

I have a Target Circle $5 off $30 but couldn't make a purchase of $30 in a single purchase. My first purchase fell just short of $30. Any way I can do a return and rebuy them again and scan my Target Circle barcode so I can get $5 off?

I did spot a copy of Star Ocean PS5 but it didn't scan as $17.
Did you add the 5% off Circle offer to the purchase and did it stack with the total purchase?

BTW no problem getting the $10 when spending $60 to trigger when I bought Hulu email giftcards online today. Bought a $50 and $25, got 5% off using my redcard, and got $10 credit to use on a future purchase.
I also got the 'make a $60 purchase and get $10 back' reward and used it to buy exactly $60 worth of Nintendo eShop gift cards (for $57 after extra 5% off for Redcard). In the terms in conditions for the offer it does state the qualifying purchase threshold is calculated before any coupons or special discounts so it triggered no problem. Anyway that's basically like getting eShop credit at 20% off..... so not bad.

bread's done
Back