Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Mine is 5 off 30. It applies to game currency so that would be a good use for it.
If it's as low as $5 or $10, sure. Cheapest I have found is a $10 eshop so basically the same as using your $5 monthly at Gamestop. Too bad the cheapest I can find for Sony is $20 and $15 for Xbox. *EDIT* coupon is not working for $10 eshop card. Unless you meant in game currency instead. I only see it working for MS.

Last edited by a moderator:
^

It seems like they meant currency for specific titles. Xbox gift cards (including Game Pass) appear to be eligible though. Sadly, Nintendo and PlayStation are not.

I got a 10% off Disney Pixar cars toys. I did have a $20 off $120 I used last week, other than that these last several months target has been weak, even the appearance of my store has declined, and the line is always super long, items out of stock, making me wonder if they will close my local location, they closed another one 5 miles away about 10 years ago.

Found one store with 30% clearance tags on some Xbox controllers. No idea if this will happen at any other store, or how you'd even price check these between the locked tabs and plastic prisons, but good luck:

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller 207-00-8873
Xbox Controller - Electric Volt 207-00-8254
Xbox Controller - Shock Blue 207-00-3041

Other stuff on clearance:

Seagate 1TB Xbox expansion card 056-02-0038
Seagate 1TB Game Drive M.2 for PS5 ZP1000GP3A4001 056-02-5394

Seagate 1TB FireCuda - Black/Orange 056-02-0114
Seagate 4TB One Touch External Hard Drive 056-02-0046
Seagate 4TB Game Drive for Xbox - Black/Green (STKX4000400) 056-02-3762
Seagate 2TB PS4 Game Drive 056-02-8732

Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma Wired Controller For Xbox 207-00-5319
Razer Kishi V2 for iPhone 207-00-2495

Netgear Nighthawk AX2400 WiFi 6 Router - RAX30 056-02-0132
Amazon Blink Mini 1080p Security Camera - 2pk - Black 056-16-0006
Amazon Blink Outdoor 5-Camera System (3rd Gen) 1080p WiFi 056-16-3435
TP-Link Wi-Fi Kasa Spot Pan Tilt 2k Security Camera 056-16-0739 $59.99 -> $29.99
Arlo Essential 1080p Wire-Free Spotlight Indoor/Outdoor Camera - White 056-16-3110

HyperX Alloy Elite 2 Keyboard 207-00-1837
Anker 332 5-in-1 USB C Adpater 056-00-0126
Anker 4-in-1 Premium USB-C Hub 056-00-0017

My Arcade Data East Hits Micro Player (has eight NES games, the rest are shovelware) 207-17-1378
My Arcade Namco Museum Mini Player 207-17-0157

Razer Blackshark V2 Pro 207-00-2444
Blue Snowball Ice (white) 056-00-4371
Blue Snowball Ice (black) 207-00-0468
Blue Yeti Gaming Bundle 207-00-5870

Puff Daddy & the Family: No Way Out 012-17-0723
Matchbox Twenty: Where the Light Goes 012-17-3987

Dirt Devil Endura Express Upright Vacuum - Blue (reviews are horrifying) 329-00-2996
Dirt Devil Endura Max Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner (even worse) 329-00-1508

Apparently the new targeted coupon is 20% off a game which works on FFVIIR pre-orders. I didn't get it nor do I care to get it physically, so wash for me but heads up.

Probably a stupid question but I recently did the Red Card offer and got a $40 coupon. I don't see anything I want to buy with it. I pretty much went all digital with video games, already own a PC and all three consoles and a TV. Thinking I should buy groceries or personal goods but they are extremely expensive in comparison to Walmart and Costco.

Probably a stupid question but I recently did the Red Card offer and got a $40 coupon. I don't see anything I want to buy with it. I pretty much went all digital with video games, already own a PC and all three consoles and a TV. Thinking I should buy groceries or personal goods but they are extremely expensive in comparison to Walmart and Costco.
Agree with trying to stack with other offers. If your coupon is good through next month, Target has deal days next week.

Progresso Canned Soups are $2.29 each, which is pretty close to Walmart's price. Don't know about Costco since I don't shop there.

12rLKSR.jpg
NNUqzAX.jpg

Nintendo Club Mocchi Mocchi 15" Plush - Zelda Heart Container - $10.49 (reg. $34.99)

Target.com product link (for reference only): 

https://www.target.com/p/nintendo-club-mocchi-mocchi-15-34-plush-zelda-heart-container/-/A-88545432

I had a 20% off video games circle offer and it works on preorder first party Nintendo games like Princess Peach Showtime and Mario vs DK.
It also works on multiple eligible games in one order. I had originally thought it was on one title but was able to find both a ps5 and switch preorder game to use it for.

lol I just used my 20% target circle and now I got a 15% off purchase instore/online. Not sure what’s eligible yet but thanks target

Got a 20% off total order coupon as well as a get $10 for spending $50.  Combined the two and grabbed a backbone android playstation controller and preordered Super Mario RPG and the Bluey video game

I got a 10% off store purchase and a spend $100 and get $15 target circle earnings bonus and the buy an xbox series x and get a free $69.99 game offer was going on and I had 5% off from red card, so I purchased an xbox series x and Starfield for $461.69 for instore pickup.

I got a 10% off store purchase and a spend $100 and get $15 target circle earnings bonus and the buy an xbox series x and get a free $69.99 game offer was going on and I had 5% off from red card, so I purchased an xbox series x and Starfield for $461.69 for instore pickup.
You know Starfield is free on gamepass right?

I got 20% off and $10 points for spending $60+. Ordered Spider-Man 2, Super Mario Wonder, and Super Mario RPG.

My parent's account got 15% off and $10 back for $65+. Ymmv on what discounts you get.

Was able to get One Piece Odyssey X1 for $8.99 and a tone of Animal Crossing paraphernalia and Kirby plushies for 70%. Not bad as clearence has been pretty lacking.

You know Starfield is free on gamepass right?
Some do, though some like me prefer to own games and not pay monthly to borrow games.

Starfield basically is a free giveaway game anyway. I got it from the amd promo. Many play it with the monthly rental. I wonder how many sales it actually has.

Some do, though some like me prefer to own games and not pay monthly to borrow games.

Starfield basically is a free giveaway game anyway. I got it from the amd promo. Many play it with the monthly rental. I wonder how many sales it actually has.
Except you CAN'T own Starfield.

Starfield is like Halo Infinite, meaning you can't play the game UNLESS you connect to the Internet to download the rest of it. Slimey move again by Microsoft.

Mutahar imho sums up perfectly in this video about why I will never support Xbox. Starfield talked about at ~11:50.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NkywhsE0v18&pp=ygUZWGJveCBraWxscyBwaHlzaWNhbCBoYW1lcw%3D%3D

I was a 360 owner and very much loved that console (and still do). Since then, though, MS and Spencer just put on a front to IMHO sucker folks into thinking they care about games. Phil is no different from any suit - and MS doesn't have any creative element in its mega-corp. culture/dna. This is a company that just buys talent because it cannot cultivate it. We've seen them buy studios and mismanage in them into oblivion, and it's happening again.

As I've said many times before, no videogame company has done more to harm/eliminate physical media than Microsoft.

And imho, Microsoft will eventually ruin the industry with its Gamepass. Too bad consumers won't realize it until it's far too late.

Discount, bonus credit, free game, Red Card discount.... This is probably the best way to get an Xbox Series X if you don't already have it. If you don't have any Targets near you with the plain Series X (to get the free game) for in-store pickup, there's a Circle deal which removes the cost of Diablo IV from the Diablo IV bundle, and that bundle is available for shipping.

Got a 20% off total order coupon as well as a get $10 for spending $50. Combined the two and grabbed a backbone android playstation controller and preordered Super Mario RPG and the Bluey video game
I got the same two offers as you. Ended up getting Kirby and the Forgotten Land (the extra 20% off stacked with the $39.99 Target Circle deal) + an Amazon Fire TV Stick, which worked out nicely to also get the additional $10 in credit from the bonus offer.

so for these spend $ to get $ giftcards, do preorders trigger the bonus since it is an order? or does it not work since it would just be a pending charge

so for these spend $ to get $ giftcards, do preorders trigger the bonus since it is an order? or does it not work since it would just be a pending charge
It only works if the preorder ships (and is charged) before the expiration of the deal. So Mario/Spider-man games will not work since the deal expires in a week.

Except you CAN'T own Starfield.

Starfield is like Halo Infinite, meaning you can't play the game UNLESS you connect to the Internet to download the rest of it. Slimey move again by Microsoft.

Mutahar imho sums up perfectly in this video about why I will never support Xbox. Starfield talked about at ~11:50.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NkywhsE0v18&pp=ygUZWGJveCBraWxscyBwaHlzaWNhbCBoYW1lcw%3D%3D

I was a 360 owner and very much loved that console (and still do). Since then, though, MS and Spencer just put on a front to IMHO sucker folks into thinking they care about games. Phil is no different from any suit - and MS doesn't have any creative element in its mega-corp. culture/dna. This is a company that just buys talent because it cannot cultivate it. We've seen them buy studios and mismanage in them into oblivion, and it's happening again.

As I've said many times before, no videogame company has done more to harm/eliminate physical media than Microsoft.

And imho, Microsoft will eventually ruin the industry with its Gamepass. Too bad consumers won't realize it until it's far too late.
Sony and Nintendo are equally the same. Foolish to think they care when it's the exact opposite. Welcome to next gen gaming

Neither are likely new deals..but these 2 stood out to me at the East Bay Albany location. Not sure how good they are of a deal...

20231002-105654.jpg

20231002-105701.jpg

Sony and Nintendo are equally the same. Foolish to think they care when it's the exact opposite. Welcome to next gen gaming
Sure, Sony and Nintendo are also moving towards digital, but you know what, both of them are far more invested in creatives. While MS can't seem to build games anymore and have to just go out and buy anybody they can, both Sony and Nintendo build/cultivate talent. Sure, Sony and Nintendo buy studios, but they also create IP/studios, too. When was the last time MS did that?

And frankly, I'm not convinced that -- but for MS pushing Gamepass and disrupting the traditional physical media approach -- Sony and Nintendo would be AS interested in going that route. Remember Sony has a vested interest in keeping physical media around as the creator of the blu-ray format. Nintendo prefers physical carts because it caters to younger kids whose parents prefer to have their kids spend less time connected online.

MS has always been about trying to DRM games and get discs/carts out the door. This has been their agenda since the Xbone -- and they've been driving that point home at every turn they can.

Whether MS ever makes good games, the Company is hell-bent on making certain that we cannot own our games. It's taken the entire industry on this cloud-based subscription nonsense.

Witnessing what's going on in the movie/TV streaming space, I don't see how something like Gamepass is viable without seriously harming the development/investment into big or AAA or new big titles.

MS is essentially subsidizing Gamepass to work. It's barely making money -- and I think the Brooklyn is basically MS' brass saying we have to make this work now or go home. I don't see it working on the long run, unless folks really just want a bunch of mediocre titles like Netflix because that's what that sort of model can sustain.

I'm fine with MS going home. They're basically out of the console business anyways - the writing couldn't be clearer. Phil would put Gamepass on a toaster if he could. He doesn't care about being tethered to a console. That's not what he cares about. What MS wants is to buy content and get subscriptions. When Xbox goes completely discless, how is it not just a stripped down PC?

As I've suggested, would be perfectly fine with them selling the Xbox division to a creative company like Disney, Universal, or Warner Bros. Heck, I'll even take EA.

Persona 3 reload CE ps5 finally restocked at target so used my 15% on that. Sucks never caught it when I had a 20% off. Definitely the only CE target has that I’m somewhat interested in. Don’t know if that granblue CE is worth it

Also activated my $15 reward with eligible purchase of $100 or more but I’m guessing it’s not eligible cuz loltarget

bread's done
Back