Target Clearance Thread XXIV

$20 off $120, this is much better than anything I’ve received recently, finally something I can use. I wish I had gotten any of the last several gaming accessories deals but I never get any game related offers anymore.

In case you forgot, or anyone wanted to see what they look like:

Mario-Wonder-1.jpg

Mario-Wonder-2.jpg

Mario-Wonder-3.jpg

The frame is like hard black foam.  It can come creased or wrinkled.  The inserts are white foam cutouts similar to the kids' white erasers with designs, but are also made out of foam. 

Last edited by a moderator:
$25 gift card for purchases of $100 or more idk if it’s targeted. Already got P3 CE, granblue CE, Tekken 8 like a dragon infinite wealth and FF7 rebirth, mw3 discounted so have no use for it. Wish freakin MGS collection and naruto connections wouldn’t always be not part of the deals. Also works on JJK game but xbox only

$25 gift card for purchases of $100 or more idk if it’s targeted. Already got P3 CE, granblue CE, Tekken 8 like a dragon infinite wealth and FF7 rebirth, mw3 discounted so have no use for it. Wish freakin MGS collection and naruto connections wouldn’t always be not part of the deals. Also works on JJK game but xbox only
Congrats. I got 25% off one toy or child's book. :shock:

Got the same offer (for video games it should be noted) this time. Also got a 10 off of 40 toy purchase and 25% off of 1 toy or kids book purchase.

The earn $x for spend $y that ended Oct 7 triggered on my 20% off Mario / Spider-Man pre-order that didn't charge until Oct 20.

Several weeks ago, Target offered 20% off everything sitewide including pre-orders. Ordered 2xFF7Rebirth Deluxe Edition ($79.99 each), Tunic ($35.99), and The Ascent Cyber Edition ($15.99). Additionally, Target offered $10 in Circle Rewards (TCR) for purchases of $50 (excluding pre-orders) or more before discounts, taxes, and shipping. Scored both deals simultaneously on top of the 5% off [mostly] everything for being a Target debit card holder!

Currently have a TCR offer for $5 off of "one $40 in-store purchase" set to expire on Oct 28th. For "military, veterans, and [related] families" you can get "10% off two qualifying storewide purchases" from Oct 29th to Nov 11th.

I got a new Circle coupon 10% off one tech or video game item.

Interestingly, it works on the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles, but it doesn't work on Nintendo Switch systems or anything first-party for Sony (systems or games).

I got a new Circle coupon 10% off one tech or video game item.

Interestingly, it works on the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles, but it doesn't work on Nintendo Switch systems or anything first-party for Sony (systems or games).
It does work on Nintendo pro controllers and joy cons.

So pissed my redcard had to be replaced since it’s expiring now my pre orders which I got discounts on will get cancelled smh. They can’t prevent it from getting cancelled either.

It begins [on Sunday]:

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/1720307836045979756

If Dragon Quest Monsters, Granblue Fantasy Relink, and Persona 3 Reload are eligible, then the rest of my pre-orders at Gamestop will be wiped out and I'll have to go crawling back there to cancel them. Also crossing my fingers for early Super Mario RPG error.

Weird. The Zelda Amiibo that comes out today, you can't find it in a key word search. It's not even on the Amiibo page. But the Ganondorf one shows up just fine. The Zelda page is still there too. If you search by DCPI, it will appear.

So pissed my redcard had to be replaced since it’s expiring now my pre orders which I got discounts on will get cancelled smh. They can’t prevent it from getting cancelled either.
Had the same thing happen to me recently. I contacted Target via chat and gave them the order numbers. They had me place new orders and adjusted to them the prices I originally paid. On one of the orders they even gave me a bigger discount to makeup for the hassle.

Had the same thing happen to me recently. I contacted Target via chat and gave them the order numbers. They had me place new orders and adjusted to them the prices I originally paid. On one of the orders they even gave me a bigger discount to makeup for the hassle.
Yeah I just wish they could place the order for me for the price I paid instead of me having to re order then they refund me after. Sucks cuz one of the games isn’t even available for pre order anymore

I had that happen during the gamestop buy 3 get 2 way back so I feel you. Hope you can get it somewhere else possibly. 

I’d only get collectors edition or pre orders and there’s not much that’s good. MGS collection is included but it’ll probably be cheaper come Black Friday with how that turned out. Possibly mw3 too also mirage is a ubisoft game so it should be cheaper soon too

Debating on armored core who knows if it’ll be $30 on black friday

Went with helldivers 2. I bought a bunch of games a couple years ago from target a couple weeks before black Friday and everything was cheaper on black Friday compared to the b2g1 and it was a pain to return everything so I've learned my lesson and will wait for the big day.

Yeesh, sorry I brought up the BOGO sale lol usually Target at least includes some niche Japanese game pre-orders, hence why I was hoping for Granblue Fantasy Relink and maybe Persona 3, but there's straight-up nothing here. Persona 5 Tactica is included, but only on the Xbox. Why? Maybe that version isn't selling well. Super disappointed.

Yeesh, sorry I brought up the BOGO sale lol usually Target at least includes some niche Japanese game pre-orders, hence why I was hoping for Granblue Fantasy Relink and maybe Persona 3, but there's straight-up nothing here. Persona 5 Tactica is included, but only on the Xbox. Why? Maybe that version isn't selling well. Super disappointed.
Target has been excluding more and more. There’s barely any Switch titles that qualify.

I had a feeling this would happen because the 10% off electronics coupon I have barely qualifies for anything.

Target has been excluding more and more. There’s barely any Switch titles that qualify.

I had a feeling this would happen because the 10% off electronics coupon I have barely qualifies for anything.
Yeah, I noticed the last couple iterations of this deal haven't included as many items as previous ones. The One More Edition of Persona 5 Royal is part of the sale, but only on PS5. The Switch version is excluded. But the standard Switch version is included. In fact, the only other worthwhile Switch game I found (aside from the slew of Sonic games) was Rune Factory 3, which I'm waiting on a deeper sale for since I can't play as a girl. I figured the sale wouldn't be great, but this is pathetic.

probably because it is day 1 game pass, so even buy2get1 at msrp is too much.

My Red Card is set to expire in late May 2024 and I have several preorders done up until then (but not after that date yet). At what point do they replace the card? One or two months before the expiration date, or several months (in which case I will be screwed)?

My Red Card is set to expire in late May 2024 and I have several preorders done up until then (but not after that date yet). At what point do they replace the card? One or two months before the expiration date, or several months (in which case I will be screwed)?
As long as you don't activate the new card right away, let the old card expires naturally, your old card should still usable in the mean time

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

As long as you don't activate the new card right away, let the old card expires naturally, your old card should still usable in the mean time

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
OK cool, thanks, that is what I will likely end up doing. Just keep the old one active as long as possible.

The thing is for me, I noticed that my card was about to expire and didn’t receive any replacement because they apparently automatically already sent me a replacement BUT was sent to my old address so I had no clue.

I contacted them and they sent me another one to the correct address and was told I wouldn’t be able to use my card for 48 hours then after that it should be fine again but then I received an email within that 48 hours that my pre order would get cancelled in a day or 2 because of payment issue lol and it did lol.

I could’ve prevented it from getting cancelled myself (they for some reason couldn’t) by changing my payment method but ofcourse my discounts on the pre order would go away so there was no point I guess. Here’s to hoping some of those pre orders would be available for pre order again

Just replaced my pre orders but without cod this time since it’s oos and they gave me my 35% off. I don’t understand how they calculate the refund but my total was $611.93 (563.87 after discounts) - 35% of that is 366.5 but the new total was 377.69 after their refund (186.18)

Just glad I caught the P3 reload CE instock again so I got that, like a dragon infinite wealth, Tekken 8, FF rebirth deluxe, and AC mirage, armored core, MGS collection b2g1 free with the discount stacked. Would’ve liked PS portal with it but only saw it appear instock once. pS earbuds should be available for pre order soon but we’ll see how hard to get these things will be

Just replaced my pre orders but without cod this time since it’s oos and they gave me my 35% off. I don’t understand how they calculate the refund but my total was $611.93 (563.87 after discounts) - 35% of that is 366.5 but the new total was 377.69 after their refund (186.18)

Just glad I caught the P3 reload CE instock again so I got that, like a dragon infinite wealth, Tekken 8, FF rebirth deluxe, and AC mirage, armored core, MGS collection b2g1 free with the discount stacked. Would’ve liked PS portal with it but only saw it appear instock once. pS earbuds should be available for pre order soon but we’ll see how hard to get these things will be
Do collectors editions work with the b2g1 promo? I’m trying it on persona 3 and MK1. Neither discount.

Do collectors editions work with the b2g1 promo? I’m trying it on persona 3 and MK1. Neither discount.
Collectors editions do work on occasion but it's random what does and doesn't slip through promos.

And occasionally games are only live at the start of a promo then get excluded anywhere from a day later or more to less than 2 hours from the start of the promo.

Some games are only available for one platform like trails games on Sony systems as an example but not Nintendo.

How did you get Like and Dragon and FF Rebirth. I've checked multiple times and they've never been in the promo.
Possible that they opened up for a little bit before being shut off again due to people canceling or whatever goes on freeing up a slot or more for orders. And or they ordered them on a specific platform that you might not be looking at. I'd need Clarification from the poster to be certain but that's my guess.

Possible that they opened up for a little bit before being shut off again due to people canceling or whatever goes on freeing up a slot or more for orders. And or they ordered them on a specific platform that you might not be looking at. I'd need Clarification from the poster to be certain but that's my guess.
Maybe, I checked all the systems right when it went live and a couple hours later and neither were included. Didn't see them when I check randomly since either. Guess it must have been open for a very random and short time period donce no one else seems to mentioning success either.

Some do but those are not part of b2g1. I had pre ordered those games with a total of 35% off with target circle coupons I stacked, that target sometimes give out.

My total of 5 games in one order that I pre ordered got cancelled since my card expired so I had to re order and they gave me back my original 35% discount but I added more games (MGS collection ac mirage and armored core which are part of b2g1 right now)

bread's done
Back