Tony Hawk's Proving Ground

PS3
Jericho

Also have many PS2 games.

Want:
Folklore
Or PM with other PS3 games.

Thanks.

I have a copy of Avatar up for trade. I opened it to get the achievements, but it's pretty much brand new as i played it for all of five minutes. I'd be willing to trade it for Spiderman: FOF, Viva Pinata Party animals, or any number of 360 games. PM me. :D

Just got back from a target 20 mins away from my dorm, and they had 17...yes 17 copies of Folklore (after the two I got one for me and one for a friend).

I am going to go back tomorrow to get another for my brother BUT i will pick up as many copies as people need.

I'll trade a copy for any PS3 game other then Resistance or Oblivion, paypal (i guess around 24 after paypal fees and shipping) or a decent ps1 rpg (heh), pm me if your interested. But before tomorrow afternoon thats when im going back.

CML for what I have for trade...

Crackdown
Lego Star Wars
Viva Pinata Party Animals

PS3
Folklore

Looking for

Juiced 2
Naruto Rise of a Ninja
Nascar 08
PGR4
The Simpsons
Other 360 Games I don't already have...

Want:

x360 games

Have

Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon (GBA)
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow (PSP)
Deal or no Deal (NDS)

Got a copy of Jericho PS3 today. One problem though, don't have a PS3. So willing to trade. Let me check your list PM me.

Strell's "Recommend Me A Game" Thread - thanks Strell! said:
Elebits - 75% - Shooter-ish game by the makers of Dewy. Nice level editor. Drfunk85 says, "An extremely underated singly player game and hidden gem. It has kiddish graphics, so if you absolutely hate that look, stay away. Essentially you exist in a world with "Elebits" that are sort of like little Pokemon like things, except that they are the source of all the power in the world. Something has happened and you have to go around in different stages and collect all the Elebits with your gun that controls a lot like the gun in Ghostbusters." Four-player local multiplayer, plus you can share levels online.

After filling the orders from yesterday and holding copies for pending CAG's, I've got 2 sealed copies of Elebits (Wii) left unspoken for. I paid $9.98+tax, and I'm asking $15 shipped (though you're free to offer a little more or less, up to you). I'm flexible and looking to help out some CAG's that were interested in the game but couldn't find it in their local Target.

Obviously this is first come, first serve - if I come across more at this price, they'll come here to CAG.

Willing to check lists and offers for similar clearance games (Wii/360 preferred). Thanks CAG!

Also have a PH The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC) sealed and The Godfather (XB) sealed from past clearances. If you're interested in those, feel free to make an offer as they're just taking up space on my shelf. :)

Looking for Folklore & F1 racing...I have from the Target clearance NHL2k8 & Bee Movie...

I also got these for trade for the Wii

Sonic Secret Rings
SSX Blur
Super Monkeyball Banana Blitz

Have 5 unopened copies of folklore

Want: PS3 games (no old sports or motorstorm, oblivion, resistance, jericho already have em)
PS2/PS1 rpgs
Would rather trade then deal with paypal, but if there arent enough people offering decent trades I will take 22/23 depending on what kind of shipping the person wants, but I would MUCH RATHER TRADE!!!

Looking for a copy of Blue Dragon please, you can check my list but am also willing to do non-cc paypal. Thanks a bunch CAGers.

CML for what I have for trade...

Crackdown
Lego Star Wars
Viva Pinata Party Animals

PS3
Folklore

Looking for

Juiced 2
Naruto Rise of a Ninja
Nascar 08
PGR4
The Simpsons
Other 360 Games I don't already have...

Have Dead Rising or CML for Folklore. Also, will pay the $24 shipped for it.

Picked up today at Target:

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (PSP) $25
Jericho (PS3) (combining with sealed strategy guide) $27
Folklore (PS3) (has some damage to bottom right corner of case)$25 SOLD
SOCOM (PS1) Big Box version with headset - minty box (don't ask me why it was there)$17

I'm not interested in trades, so please don't ask.

Prices include shipping. See feedback if there are any concerns.

Thanks!

Orri~

Got a mint Blue Dragon that I picked up today. Looking to do a 1 to 1 trade for another 360 game. Must be mint and complete. PM me your list if interested!

If anyone can find DDR Bundle which I noticed a clearance tag at $15 I would trade or pay paypal for it. My gf really wants to play it.

Picked up the last Folklore at my Target today and am ONLY looking to TRADE for Blue Dragon of PS3 Ninja Gaiden right now.

PM if you have either and want to TRADE.

i'd be interested in buying the following if anyone has/can get them:

xbox 360

Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (added 02-27-08) (price updated: 03-30-08)

Quake 4 (added 01-10-07)
Smackdown Vs. RAW 2007 (added 12-27-07)

The Simpsons Game (added 03-16-08) (price updated: 03-31-08)

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (added 12-25-07)

Rainbow Six: Vegas (added 03-17-08)

ps2
Soul Calibur 3 (added 01-01-08)
Shadow of the Collossus (added 03-02-08) (price updated: 04-04-08)

Syphon Filter: The Dark Mirror (added 03-03-08) (price updated: 03-27-08)

The Godfather (added 02-08-08)

I got an old clearance game that I going to return soon if no one wants it.

:360: Stuntman Ignition

Cost me $15, so, say, $20 shipped? Or I'd trade for Folklore.

And lawdood - I may be able to trade you a Blue Dragon for Folklore - need to think about if I even want to get Folklore, though, as I don't have a PS3 yet ;). I'm toying with trading BD in to Blockbuster so that I can switch out the case which is punctured on my original copy.

[quote name='JJSP']After filling the orders from yesterday and holding copies for pending CAG's, I've got 2 sealed copies of Elebits (Wii) left unspoken for. I paid $9.98+tax, and I'm asking $15 shipped (though you're free to offer a little more or less, up to you). I'm flexible and looking to help out some CAG's that were interested in the game but couldn't find it in their local Target.

Obviously this is first come, first serve - if I come across more at this price, they'll come here to CAG.

Willing to check lists and offers for similar clearance games (Wii/360 preferred). Thanks CAG!

Also have a PH The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC) sealed and The Godfather (XB) sealed from past clearances. If you're interested in those, feel free to make an offer as they're just taking up space on my shelf. :)[/QUOTE]
One copy of Elebits left as of this morning (thanks to callmesteam, tubtub, CokeCola, Scarface7, and MugenPower). The Godfather (XB) is still available - will take just about anything for it within reason.

Thanks CAG!

bread's done
Back