TARGET Clearance Trading Thread! NEW/UPDATED - 1 post per person

Have:
:360:Viva Pinata: Party Animals ***Sealed***

Want: Seal Preferred
Jericho (PS3)
Rainbow Six: Vegas (360 or PS3)

Send me a PM! :)

I picked up a couple of extra copies Folklore PS3 today, since folks were looking for them. $22 shipped first class mail...

I may be willing to trade for a copy of Stranglehold, since I haven't been able to find one. PM me!

Have:
Viva Pinata Party Animals (360 - Sealed)
Bee Movie (360 - Sealed)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3 - Sealed) - will only consider other PS3 titles other then Folklore or Jericho in trade - TRADED

Want:
F1 (PS3)
CML
other clearance titles for the 360, PS3 or Wii......or to see your list :)

PM if interesting in working a trade.

CML for what I have for trade...

Crackdown (Sealed)
Lego Star Wars
Viva Pinata Party Animals (Sealed)

Looking for

Naruto Rise of a Ninja
Nascar 08
The Simpsons
Other 360 Games I don't already have...

if anyone is interested the store closest to me has the following games:

simpsons game 35
stranglehold 25
viva pinata 25 i think

ps2
shadow of the colossus 13.50

psp
gun 7.48 x4

Also, I have a copy of Gun showdon and Alien syndrome for psp, sealed. I would trade both for Ninja gaiden sigma or will check lists

pc
enemy terrirtory quake wars 20
lord of the rings online - 15

let me know

Anyone want to trade for a copy of the Bigs (PS3)? (Note: this was purchased before the most recent price drop.)

If so, please PM me. I'm looking for PS3 and 360 Target clearance games.

Want (must be sealed):
:hot: Pinball Hall of Fame Williams Collection [Wii] @ $13.98
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time [DS]
Gun [GC]

Have:
Let me know what you're looking for from Target...
I can get a $15 Crackdown [360] if I hurry back...will trade it directly for Williams Pinball above.
CML
PayPal

Have:
:360:Viva Pinata: Party Animals ***Sealed***
:360:Avatar: The Last Airbender (The Burning Earth) ***Sealed***

Want: Seal Preferred
Jericho (PS3)
Rainbow Six: Vegas (360 or PS3)
CML

Send me a PM! :)

[quote name='Ronin317']I picked up a couple of extra copies Folklore PS3 today, since folks were looking for them. $22 shipped first class mail...

I may be willing to trade for a copy of Stranglehold, since I haven't been able to find one. PM me![/quote]

have any of these folklore's left?

Looking for copy of Lair or PGR4 - I have several games from the CC sale for trade

WII - Trauma Center Second Opinion

PS2 - Dawn of Mana

PS2 - Odin Sphere

GC - Animal Crossing

All are new/sealed

Thank you.

Have - Stranglehold 360 (new/sealed), Folklore, & Datel 64mb Max Memory for PS2

Want - PGR4/Halo 360 Wireless Controller with Master Chief Figure/Def Jam Icon

[quote name='mykevermin']Anyone want to sell me a copy of Crackdown for $20 shipped media mail?[/quote]

I'll sell you a copy (new/sealed) for $20 shipped. I tried to PM you, but you have no contact info. Let me know if interested.

WANT (only looking to pick these up for prices you bought it for (tax included) and shipping...)
:360: Splinter Cell: Double Agent 3.74
:360: Blue Dragon 9.98
:360:
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja 14.98
:ps3: Folklore 14.98
:ps2: Rogue Galaxy 5.04
:ps2: Okami 9.98
:psp: Valkyrie Profile 7.48
:pc:
Company of Heroes
(gutting it is fine to cheapen shipping) 3.74

Here's to hoping I gained some good karma by giving out freebies... I'll beg if I have to for the ones in bold.

HAVE
Paypal
CML (gift cards, etc.)

I'd like to get my hands on Folklore and Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Please PM me if you've got either one. I'd be happy to work out a trade or just straight cash (PayPal, money order, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

I have Odin Sphere and Mario Superstar Baseball up for trade, from the CC clearance. Looking for Folklore preferably.

Not clearance related, but I'd also take Heavenly Sword for it.

Was at a Target a couple of days ago, and there were a few copies of Stranglehold and Crackdown for about $15, and The Simpsons Game for $25. All 3 are 360 versions. PM me if anybody's interested, though of course I can't guarantee they're still there.

Paypal for price plus shipping plus a couple bucks for gas/my time, or we can possibly work out a trade if somebody has Eternal Sonata either sealed or in immaculate condition. Also have interest in Xenosaga I or Wild ARMs 5 guides.

Have: 3 Folklores

Want: 360 titles. Stranglehold, Simpsons game, games not part of Target clearance, etc.

I'd rather trade than sell.

I have 1 extra copy of Folklore Sealed available for trade or sale. I bought a copy at Target then got one from Sony. PM me with offers. Thanks.

Edit: Gone

I have a few copies of Stranglehold for the 360 I picked up for 14.98. Would be willing to trade for Blue Dragon or the Simpsons Game (if you could find it for 12.48). Also looking for a couple copies of Folklore for the PS3.

If you have any good used titles you'd be willing to part with for Stranglehold feel free to send a PM. Fair warning that I've managed to accumulate 60+ 360 games in the last 5 months so don't be surprised if I have those titles already.

I recently came across a large amount of Folklore :hot: and picked them up for trade or sale say $25 shipped if anyone is interested. I am only looking to trade for PS3 games. As for the cost it was $16-17 with tax, $3 to ship with DC + the cost of a bubble mailer and the store I found the copies at was easily 20+miles away so gas money also + my time and the fact that I picked them up to be a nice guy. :hot:

HAVE: Shadow of the Colossus (GH version) New and Sealed

WANT: Blue Dragon
Simpsons Game
Crackdown
Def Jam ICON
Any other 360 game (just ask)

These games do NOT have to be new/sealed, they can be used, I would just like them complete and in good condition. I realize a GH PS2 game isnt as strong as a 360 game, so I also have plently of guides for trade, I'll throw in 1 or 2 (if good trade). My trade list for guides is in the other forum, I'll try to get a link in here.

EDIT: Link to Guide TL

Have no problem shipping first since this is my first trade, can provide great ebay reference if necessary.

WANT:
Blue Dragon 360
Ninja Gaiden Sigma PS3
Folklore PS3
Shadow of the Colssus PS2 (Non GH)

I don't have anything for trade so if anyone has any of them for sale, let me know.

All of this stuff is going back to Target if I can't work out any trades by Monday.

Here is the stuff, all sealed:

MS Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows
Shadow of the Colossus (ps2- Greatest Hits)
Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (360- Family Hits)
The Movies (PC)
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (PC- x2)
Scratches: Director's Cut (PC)
Timeshift (PC)
Jericho (ps3- x2)
Boogie (DS)
Tabula Rasa (PC)
Heroes V (PC)
Universe at War (PC)

I will check lists to get these games to a good home rather than return them.

Have:
Lego Star Wars II - The Original Trilogy Family Hits (Sealed) - 360
Enemy Territory Quake Wars (Sealed) - PC
Jericho (Sealed) - PC
CML

Want:
F1 PS3
Odin Sphere
CML :)

Have:
iconps3.gif
Folklore (new)