Target DVD / CD Prices: May 17 – May 23, 2009

crazylikeafox11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Target

Please be aware of the following:

• All New Release CD / DVD prices listed are advertised as Available Tuesday 5/19/09
  • Suspected Low Price is listed in parentheses
  • From time to time special deals / prices will be listed in the Store Notes Section & the in the product price thread that may or may not be available in your specific geographic area. This is due to Regional Market Variations of the nationwide ads that I post and as such, not all deals / prices will be available in all Target stores. Please note that this version of the Target ad originates in the Northeast.

**** DVDs / DVD sets ********

Paul Blart: Mall Cop >>>> Low Price ($16.99)

My Bloody Valentine >>>> $16.99

Valykrie >>>> $16.99

DVD Sets:

True Blood Season 1 >>>> $34.99
24 Season 7 >>>> $32.99

Blu-Ray High Definition Discs:

Paul Blart: Mall Cop >>>> $26.99

My Bloody Valentine >>>> $25.99

Valykrie >>>> $25.99

Blu-Ray High Definition Sets:

True Blood Season 1 >>>> $44.99
24 Season 7 >>>> $44.99

**** CDs ********

$8.98 CDs:

Busta Rhymes: B.O.M.B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

$9.98 CDs:

Eminem: Relapse

Dane Cook: Isolated Incident

Ruben Studdard: Love Is (Two Exclusive Songs)
Kenny Chesney: Greatest Hits Volume 2
Lionel Richie: Just Go[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

$9.99 CDs:

Green Day: 21st Century Breakdown

$13.98 CDs:

Green Day: 21st Century Breakdown[FONT=&quot] Deluxe 2 CD Set [/FONT]

Nothing major this week...oh wait...forgot DBZ Vol 9 comes out. Crap! Wonder if Target will carry it. Probably I'll just pick up Relapse CD this week besides DBZ... Nice

I can't believe Target and Best Buy (full ad w/scans is in the game deal forum) are both cheaper on both versions of 24 Season 7 and Tru Blood Season 1 than Amazon.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I can't believe Target and Best Buy (full ad w/scans is in the game deal forum) are both cheaper on both versions of 24 Season 7 and Tru Blood Season 1 than Amazon.[/QUOTE]

So wait, do people prefer a simple link to an ad scan? If so, I can stop typing them up. It's less effort.

[quote name='Greenboom98']Nothing major this week...oh wait...forgot DBZ Vol 9 comes out. Crap! Wonder if Target will carry it. Probably I'll just pick up Relapse CD this week besides DBZ... Nice[/QUOTE]

Picked my DBZ up today, Best Buy broke street date on it, and i've got a couple of the other sets early at Wal-mart in the past- I'd check them out if you dont want to wait the week.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']So wait, do people prefer a simple link to an ad scan? If so, I can stop typing them up. It's less effort.[/QUOTE]

Maybe both? The Ad scan is certainly a lot quicker.

[quote name='gdemander']Maybe both? The Ad scan is certainly a lot quicker.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I'll do that whenever I post these things. I forgot it's ok to post the links, just not actual images of the ad.

Oh, that sucks - the Terminator Salvation movie cash deal is for T3 on dvd, but not the new T2 blu-ray release? Bah.

[quote name='argyle']Oh, that sucks - the Terminator Salvation movie cash deal is for T3 on dvd, but not the new T2 blu-ray release? Bah.[/QUOTE]

That's probably because T2 was from a different studio.

For some odd reason Best Buy.com has A Bug's Life listed for 27.99

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]I went ahead and ordered it (2 bucks is 2 bucks). I doubt TRU will beat that. I also guess we're not going to see another $10 off coupon (sadness)

I wonder if I can convince the BB people to give me a Pixar poster for buying ABL even though it's not one of the $12 DVD's. I feel like I still deserve it lol
[/FONT]

bread's done
Back