Jason28

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
$22.99:
127 Hours
Love & Other Drugs
Megamind
Bambi (with exclusive bonus disc -- probably a DVD)

$19.99:
Burlesque
Faster

Credit goes to TLK @ BR.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='derby70']with $10 coupon, Bambi becomes $12.99. wonder if Bestbuy may have it for $19.99[/QUOTE]
Nope, same price at BB.

The bonus disc for bambi is apparently Runnin' wild: "the world of disney animals"

http://www.target.com/Bambi-Diamond-Blu-ray-Bonus-Disc/dp/B004KD5FXU

I don't know what the crap that is, but it doesn't really look worth the trouble. I guess I'm sticking with my $14.99 Amazon order and saving myself a trip to Target.

"Only at Target, get the Diamond Edition of Bambi with an exclusive DVD including trivia, games & activities."

thanks! missed out on the amazon deal and will probably go with this deal since Target is about a 5 minute walk or 30 second drive from my place unless kmart or TRU come out with better prices

Also glad I got in on the Amazon goodness. I haven't seen Bambi since I was a kid. I am unreasonably excited about it for my age. ;)

I REALLY want to see 127 Hours (such a crazy story, plus I'm a big fan of both Danny Boyle and James Franco) but I refuse to drop that much. Wish the Blockbuster Express machines did Blu-ray. Or that Netflix/Red Box got new releases day one. Ahhh well. All good things..., eh?

bread's done
Back