Toy Story Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack >> $24.99 Blu Ray

Fantastic Mr. Fox >>>> $17.99 DVD
Fantastic Mr. Fox >>>> $24.99 Blu Ray

Blind Side >>>> $15.99 DVD
Blind Side >>>> $22.99 Blu Ray

Mad Men >>>> $32.99 DVD or Blu-ray

Credit goes to SAP12690 from Blu-ray.com

Last edited by a moderator:
In all of the Toy Story chaos, I noticed Night at the Museum Blu-Ray is $12.99. Been meaning to pick this up at a good price and don't think it'll get any better til Black Friday.

I'm sure Amazon will PM, but i don't really see other deals I'm interested in to allow free shipping, so I PM'd at BB today.

does anyone know if they will come with movie tickets? because if they dont, amazon still may be a better deal whether or not you have the coupons.

[quote name='stevo1002']does anyone know if they will come with movie tickets? because if they dont, amazon still may be a better deal whether or not you have the coupons.[/QUOTE]

ALL copies of the movie has the coupons. your print them using a code provided in the blu ray case from the disney movie rewards site.

[quote name='alekshy']You might be. Target's actually priced at $22.99 each, so your math would be: 22.99 + 22.99 - 10 in store - 10 coupon - 10 coupon = $16.98

But yes, only a dollar difference, unless you did the Toys R Us pre-order thing.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I did mean 22.99 got my prices confused.

I'm going that route. 2 BD's for 17 is good enough for me

Anyone else having trouble printing or even accessing the $10 coupons from Disney Rewards. The Log in and Register links on the page aren't clickable. When I log in and try to find the page I can't navigate and find it either.

Can anyone help me on this?

[quote name='mrhappi79']Anyone else having trouble printing or even accessing the $10 coupons from Disney Rewards. The Log in and Register links on the page aren't clickable. When I log in and try to find the page I can't navigate and find it either.

Can anyone help me on this?[/QUOTE]

Just log in, and on the main page put the UPC in the "enter code" box like you would to add the code for a movie you bought. Then it will take you to the coupon. Took me a while to figure it out too.

[quote name='spydey']Just log in, and on the main page put the UPC in the "enter code" box like you would to add the code for a movie you bought. Then it will take you to the coupon. Took me a while to figure it out too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it worked. Makes no sense why they'd make a page that cannot be clicked on.

Just to toss this out there, since I know this has been an issue I've had with some of the recent postings of weekly deals.

Not every single deal seems to end up in the thread, since they're pulling it from other sources with the same root cause. They're perpetuating someone else's issue, though it's still an issue that bears repeating. When we don't have all the items from the sale in the OP, things get missed.

I checked over the Target flier yesterday and noticed that there were quite a few missing items in the OP, like The Mentalist S1 for $16.99 as well as some other items. I'll go grab said flier this evening and try to fill in the missing blanks, though in comparison to what's really on sale at Target this week, what is in the OP is a small chunk of what's out there for the week.

[quote name='alekshy']You might be. Target's actually priced at $22.99 each, so your math would be: 22.99 + 22.99 - 10 in store - 10 coupon - 10 coupon = $16.98

But yes, only a dollar difference, unless you did the Toys R Us pre-order thing.[/QUOTE]

Isn't it $15.98? $22.99 x 2 = $45.98 - $10 off from target = $35.98 - $20 Disney coupons = $15.98.

[quote name='javeryh']Isn't it $15.98? $22.99 x 2 = $45.98 - $10 off from target = $35.98 - $20 Disney coupons = $15.98.[/QUOTE]

Man, all this math is too much. You're right. Back to school for this guy (points thumbs at self).

Excellent, printed off the $5 off coupons yesterday for a good deal, but with these better $10 off coupons + my desire to see Toy Story 3 in theaters it is basically free.

and yes, there are some other good deals in the ad.

$16.99 (DVD):
Mentalist: Season 1
Dexter: Season 3
Supernatural: Season 4

My Name is Earl Season 3+4 (combo) - $14.99

Did anyone else get a $10 off coupon from Target for purchases over $75? I got it in a mailer last week (advertising Target's recent renovations), but already used it. Does anybody have a scan of it? Please?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Just bought New Moon 2-Disc BD with Film Cell for $3.97 \\:D/[/QUOTE]

So that $16 coupon is working? I need to go find Astroboy.

[quote name='180husher']So that $16 coupon is working? I need to go find Astroboy.[/QUOTE]

It worked for me tonight at Wal-Mart, where it was still $19.99

By the looks of it... each store will received between 20-30 of TS1/TS2. I just checked today. Stores that are really high sellers.. and I mean high... will get about 60 of them... in my area only 1 store shows counts of 60. So guys plan according to that. Can't wait till tomorrow. :whistle2:d

[quote name='Greenboom98']By the looks of it... each store will received between 20-30 of TS1/TS2. I just checked today. Stores that are really high sellers.. and I mean high... will get about 60 of them... in my area only 1 store shows counts of 60. So guys plan according to that. Can't wait till tomorrow. :whistle2:d[/QUOTE]

Going first thing in the morning before class.

can anyone explain to me what $10 coupon everyone is talking about? i thought they were $5 coupons...

edit: nvm got it!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Yup, it doesn't expired until 4/30/10.[/QUOTE]

did the cashiers give you any trouble at all about the $16 off coupon? ill try and grab new moon when i get the toy story blus tomorrow.

[quote name='41down']did the cashiers give you any trouble at all about the $16 off coupon? ill try and grab new moon when i get the toy story blus tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
nope.

[quote name='CombatCraig']Got TS1 & 2 with coupons and $10 for $18 and some change after tax. BOGO in my eyes so I'm happy[/QUOTE]

OMG, you gotta be a little more specific :lol: like, did the register let both coupons in accordingly AND apply the package price..in other words, no hassle, out-the-door??

congrats!!

The $16 coupon people are referring to is from redplum.com.

The $16 savings is supposed to be with the purchase of all of the following on :br: or DVD: Twilight 2, Bandslam, Astroboy, and another Twilight thing.

[quote name='perdition(troy']just got my two copies for 18. perfectly done, no hassle[/QUOTE]

Sweet! how many copies did you see? sometimes these go quick..did it have the movie ticket cash for TS3??

they only had about 25-30 copies, i was surprised how little they had. they also had the movie tickets for TS3, so I'm thinking about going back and getting another 2. also, now I gotta try to find a copy of that redplum coupon floating around lol.

[quote name='manthing']The $16 coupon people are referring to is from redplum.com.

The $16 savings is supposed to be with the purchase of all of the following on :br: or DVD: Twilight 2, Bandslam, Astroboy, and another Twilight thing.[/QUOTE]

Anyone have the link?

No link needed, just go to redplum.com, put in your zip, and search for the coupon which is on the first page for me. The coupon wants you to buy all four Blu-rays but you can get by with just one as it isn't clearly written. I used it at Walmart this morning to get Astroboy for $4...this did require 3 cashiers, a csm, and an assistant manager to "OK" though.

Also got TS1 and TS2 at Target for $16 no hassles...gave some soccer moms my $5 coupons as they wouldn't allow me to use both. Both cases have stickers promoting the free movie ticket.

Movie ticket isn't physically in the case, needs to be printed off of disneymovierewards.com

Just so people don't get into a frenzy about it :)

Just bought TS & TS2 at target for $6.20. Price matched Toys R Us for 16.99. And then they did the automatic Target $10 off and then I used both manufacture $10 off coupons.

So $6.20 with tax!!! Awesome!!!

[quote name='180husher']No link needed, just go to redplum.com, put in your zip, and search for the coupon which is on the first page for me. The coupon wants you to buy all four Blu-rays but you can get by with just one as it isn't clearly written. I used it at Walmart this morning to get Astroboy for $4...this did require 3 cashiers, a csm, and an assistant manager to "OK" though.

Also got TS1 and TS2 at Target for $16 no hassles...gave some soccer moms my $5 coupons as they wouldn't allow me to use both. Both cases have stickers promoting the free movie ticket.[/QUOTE]

Did that and nothing is showing up

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']Just bought TS & TS2 at target for $6.20. Price matched Toys R Us for 16.99. And then they did the automatic Target $10 off and then I used both manufacture $10 off coupons.

So $6.20 with tax!!! Awesome!!![/QUOTE]That means you double-dipped the $10 off for both movie purchase, since the $16.99 price is after the $5 off per movie from the $21.99 price.

I'm surprised they didn't call TRU or prevent the PM.

I got TS & TS2 at Target for $7.99 each after coupons. I didn't even try pricematching TRU because my Target can be a real pain. And $2 wasn't worth the hassle.

[quote name='shrike4242']That means you double-dipped the $10 off for both movie purchase, since the $16.99 price is after the $5 off per movie from the $21.99 price.

I'm surprised they didn't call TRU or prevent the PM.[/QUOTE]
yeah im not understanding it because toyrus is selling the movie for $22 so how it they pricematch to $17.

For anyone thinking about PM TRU at Target, Target has the exclusive DVD game with purchase therefore making it a different item from what TRU is offering. It is Target policy to not price match unless it is the same exact item. So YMMV on PMing.

Because in the ad it says 16.99 each when buying both at TRU. Target rang up TS and changed it do 16.99. Then rang up TS2 and change it to 16.99. Once TS2 was scanned the Target computers auto deduct $10.00 for their promotion. Then they scanned both $10 manufacturer coupons for TS and TS2.

The brought the total to $6.20 with tax.

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']Because in the ad it says 16.99 each when buying both at TRU. Target rang up TS and changed it do 16.99. Then rang up TS2 and change it to 16.99. Once TS2 was scanned the Target computers auto deduct $10.00 for their promotion. Then they scanned both $10 manufacturer coupons for TS and TS2.

The brought the total to $6.20 with tax.[/QUOTE]
Ah that makes sense.

Bought Toy Story 1 & 2 for around $13.00 total, with the two $10 off coupons and I got an extra % off for being a Target card holder. Everything was fine and dandy until I got home and realized I bought Toy story 1 on blu-ray and Toy Story 2 on DVD. Gonna go back after work and just rebuy another mismatched pair and give the DVDs away for someone's birthday.

[quote name='opterasis']Can someone post pics of whatever the game is that comes with it? Is it a different game for each movie?[/QUOTE]

The games on the Toy Story disc are....

T-Rex Tattoo - To Infinity and Beyond! - Toy Talk - Slinky's Math Class - Hamm's Photo Hunt - E-Cards

on the Toy Story 2 disc they are...

Galactic Defender - Horseshoe Toss - Potato Head Pick Up - Toy Shelf Shuffle - Cowgirl Colors - E-Cards

Nothing really jumping out at me. I do want Mad Men but mostly I'm just after the sketches of Barbie that come with it so I'll probably wait. If anyone is willing to sell theirs, please let me know. I'm looking for a couple sets for my self and some friends. Thanks!

Jim
[email protected]

Is anyone finding blu-ray cases? The ones I picked up were in standard DVD cases but I didn't know there were two different versions so I have to go back tonight and do an exchange (where knowing my luck they will be sold out of the blu-ray case versions).

bread's done
Back