Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Fightstick sale at Capcom Store

It's $68.56 on Amazon which you can get with free shipping and possibly no sales tax at time of purchase depending on where you live. But thanks for the heads up :)

Oh, God! The official Capcom store! Hope it doesn't take 3 months for them to get your stick to you guys like they did with me and my SFIV TE stick. It was almost May before they got my January-pre-ordered stick to me.

good deal i am going to need a joystick for when marvel vs capcom 3 comes out.

on a side not why are people stealing my icon pic i am talking to you wompdevil

[quote name='krizax21']good deal i am going to need a joystick for when marvel vs capcom 3 comes out. [/QUOTE]There won't be a Wii version of MvC3, though. If you have a 360 or PS3, you can find the Street Fighter IV version of the this stick for under $50 at GameStop(I think--might have been a sale).

OP, could you please add the price to the title.

Here is a direct link to the stick:
http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcom...=S@TZUQoBAiMAACXoZPQAAAA0&rests=1273289022133

The stick is $77.50 after the promo and shipping but before tax, but as Wompdevil pointed out it is potentially a better deal on Amazon. After running some numbers as long as your sales tax is below 13% then Amazon is a better choice.:
http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Tatsunoko..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1273289292&sr=1-2

It is a nice looking stick but I don't think the game really needs a stick for it as much as say MvC2 or SSF4 especially when you factor in the cost and the lack of 2D fighting games on the Wii.

[quote name='krizax21']good deal i am going to need a joystick for when marvel vs capcom 3 comes out.

on a side not why are people stealing my icon pic i am talking to you wompdevil[/QUOTE]

This means war! There can be only one! :bomb:

i got a brand new street fighter IV stick from my local gamestop for 39.99 ps3 version. a few weeks ago. they had the xbox 360 one for 49.99.

I know I had a unique experience, but three buttons went out on my SFIV TE stick within the first month that I owned it! Only about 10 hours of very light play. I was pretty disappointed considering how much I spent on it. Was so annoyed that I still haven't even bothered ordering the Sanwa buttons it needs. (no help from MadCatz either).

I won't buy another thing from them any time soon, but good luck to those that are excited about ordering this one. :)

[quote name='midloo']I know I had a unique experience, but three buttons went out on my SFIV TE stick within the first month that I owned it! Only about 10 hours of very light play. I was pretty disappointed considering how much I spent on it. Was so annoyed that I still haven't even bothered ordering the Sanwa buttons it needs. (no help from MadCatz either).

I won't buy another thing from them any time soon, but good luck to those that are excited about ordering this one. :)[/QUOTE]

The actual buttons died and not a loose connection? That's pretty bad for a TE stick. Just seems weird that 3 different buttons failed...

bread's done
Back