Tattoos available for your avatar (purchase)

[quote name='GUNNM']If I see a girl with a full sleeve tattoo I'm friend adding her[/QUOTE]

lol.
(it'll likely be a dood who got a avatar gender change)

Ah, so this is why they got rid of guns. They didn't want XBL gangs springing up and terrorizing the respectable community. It all makes sense now...

:roll:

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Ah, so this is why they got rid of guns. They didn't want XBL gangs springing up and terrorizing the respectable community. It all makes sense now...

:roll:[/QUOTE]

lmfao... they are kinda lame because from I can see the sleeves are for only 1 arm.... I had a few points, so i got the stars one :D

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Ah, so this is why they got rid of guns. They didn't want XBL gangs springing up and terrorizing the respectable community. It all makes sense now...

:roll:[/QUOTE]

Not all people with tattoos are gang members...

I do like a few of the sleeves though, pretty surprised they came out with these.

[quote name='Nealocus123']Not all people with tattoos are gang members...[/QUOTE]

They're not? Well, how am I supposed to judge people to make sure I stay safe then?
images

[quote name='n8rockerasu']They're not? Well, how am I supposed to judge people to make sure I stay safe then?
images
[/QUOTE]

By color! Duh...

[quote name='crunchewy']My question is will children's games offer up tattoos as in-game rewards? Like a Snoopy Flying Ace tattoo? :)[/QUOTE]

it will most likely say, "temporary avatar tattoo unlocked!"

[quote name='GUNNM']Why aren't tramp stamps available?[/QUOTE]
My avatar goddamn demands a heart with wings on his lower back! DEMANDS!

I'm all for tats ( I still want the mandolorian skull on my left arm), and I'm an absolute sucker for avatar stuff, but these seem dumb to me. I wish we could customize our avatars more. Like be able to place tats where we want and with more options. Maybe with the 720.

bread's done
Back