Team Fortress 2

Grove

CAG Veteran
Anybody want to get together and play some, I just got the game and I need some people to play with... pubbing on my own gets boring sometimes.
Steam id: Huckleberrie
Id have to say my main is demo, but recently ive gotten pretty good with medic in terms of both healing and killing. Dominating someone with my Blutshalger and bone saw makes me laugh to no end. I also mess around with spy, but he is difficult to get right and die too much.

Anyway, whats your preferred classes?

I haven't played it since the medic achievements came out and it just became ridiculous. But I guess it's worth another shot now that they've been out for a month or two so everyone won't be a medic.
I started off playing as soldier and messed around with sniper and medic and right before I stopped I had started getting decent at demo.

Edit: for some reason I can't find anyone named "Huckleberrie" on steam

Add me as well, DisturbedZen.

I play a good number of hours and just started during the Goldrush Events, already put 50+ hours into the game. I like the Engi, Soldier or Demo. =D

I don't see a problem with the achievements because sometimes there are not enough medics. >_

you know we do have a CAG clan. I've played with Crystalklear64 before, he's pretty good. As well as Hero101 and Capt. Planet

Hah my bad, either i spelled it wrong or it just looks wrong on the forums, its huck(one)eberrie, i was going for the L but had to settle for the 1.... so its huck1eberrie

And i have to admit, my hrs built up in medic was all because of the achievements. That goddamn kill 50 scouts and 50 medics is hard as hell, but it certainly made me more active as a combatant, and now i think the medic is not something to snuff about in a fight, i can kill a lot of people. snipers demos and engies are pretty fun to take down.

How hardcore is the clan, im in the cag group but that doesnt appear to be all that focused. I mean i like competitive play and would really enough legitimate teamwork, but im not so sure i have all the time in the world to dedicate.
And DisturbedZen, you are not showing up on steam either.

I started to play the game again last night and I had a blast. I haven't touched the game for months b/c I've been busy. Every server that I played on last night didn't have enough medics :lol:

PS. SOSTrooper is a killer as a demoman.

[quote name='kenkaze']I haven't played it since the medic achievements came out and it just became ridiculous. [/quote]

Yea, It's really annoying playing with 3 or 4 medics on your team, but they're running around healing themselves, or just standing around not actually playing...

My favorite class is the soldier.. shooting rockets never seems to get old. I've been getting into the spy class lately, it has its own amount of challenge and reward.

just a warning...anyone with steam tags i could easily find got sent invites from yours truly, mammy2shoes. tf2 has been my game of choice for many months now, and i only have a few friends i can rely on in game. so it'd be nice to join up with some reliable CAGs for tf2 fun.

bread's done
Back