Tearaway $19.99 Amazon(currently OOS but still available to order) [Update: PSN Digital Code now $19.99]

DAMN IT!!!!! I wish the PSN code was this price yesterday before we bought and opened the physical version at gamestop. Now I have one more physical game than I want.
I was ALMOST in the same spot as you. Just about to open the copy I picked up at Gamestop this morning and refreshed this thread instead. Whew! Ordered on Amazon, and will return physical copy to store. Yay!

I was ALMOST in the same spot as you. Just about to open the copy I picked up at Gamestop this morning and refreshed this thread instead. Whew! Ordered on Amazon, and will return physical copy to store. Yay!

if it was for me i would have waited.

I bought Batman blackgate for the vita on the last day of B2G1 free deal at target. Amazon then had the digital verion for $25 duting thanksgiving so i bought that and returned the physical version to target.

Tearaway was for our six year old, he opened it the minute we were in the car :). No worries.

Hmm, I still have some credit at GS I want to use but I think I'd rather have it digital. Anyone know about how much space it takes on a memory card?

I bought this from AMZ a few weeks ago when it was $30. Might CS shoot me over some credit to make up for the difference?
CS rep just told me they only price adjust within 7 days, but I would be able to return it for a refund and repurchase it.

I can't seem to find the digital download for $19.99. Has it been removed and replaced with the physical copy? Thanks in advance for any heads up!

Not dead, just out of stock. You can order from Amazon on the right of the page for $19.99 and they will ship the game when it comes back in stock.
sorry. I meant to specify the digital version is no longer $19.99

I can't seem to find the digital download for $19.99. Has it been removed and replaced with the physical copy? Thanks in advance for any heads up!
looks like we missed it :(

bread's done
Back