Teen Gang Forces Mom, 12-Year-Old Son to Have Sex

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Don't forget.. he was 12 years old. At 12 a good strong gust of wind will do it. It also says he was "involved in the sexual assault" not neccesarily that he raped her.[/QUOTE]

Hey, don't knock gusts of wind there are some sexy ones out there.

Not to make light of the situation, but I saw the pictures of these thugs and it just creates a burning sense of hate in me towards these individuals. Incredibly disturbed and disgusting, and it makes you wonder what humanity has turned into when there were ten individuals who all lacked some semblance of decent human morality and ethics to all go along and perpetrate such a heinous act. I know there is the propensity for the mob mentality, but still you think something could click on a third or a half of the individuals to know it was going to far.

Oddly enough, the part I found the most shocking was that the woman had to walk a mile with her child to the hospital? Were they out of it, couldnt call 911, didnt want to trust any part of humanity to take them to the hospital so they went their themselves?

Words can't describe the amount of disgust and anger I have towards these individuals.

I'm confident they will all be caught though, hopefully not by the police.

[quote name='Zen Davis']I heard this story the first time it was called 'Japan invades China".

Learn some history. It's not like this is the first time this has happened and back then it happened en masse. Rape on Nanking.

The world is actually a better place than it used to be. It just doesn't mean that there aren't douchebags out there that you shouldn't be careful of. Whatever horrible thing you can think of, people will do it. That's life.[/quote]

Oh wow, I never knew they forced parents to have sex with their children. :roll:

makes you wonder that if the country still had the whole wild west thing goin( people carrying guns wherever they go) would crime be higher less or the same. how many people would try this shit fi they knew the other guy had a gun and could be faster on the draw.would a guy try to rape a woman who could be packin heat? or would it be no diff and probably worse. all in all im glad my state allows you to carry a concealed firearm.

[quote name='dallow']Oh wow, I never knew they forced parents to have sex with their children. :roll:[/quote]
Part of the reason why China is still so pissed with Japan... I just think it's ignorant for people to start declaring the end of the world and start asking what has become of humanity when it's clear that just because it's the first time they've heard of such a thing, it doesn't mean it hasn't happened before.

I guess I'm a realist when it comes to these things. It'll take a lot more than some kids in the project to bring an end about to humanity.

[quote name='lokizz']makes you wonder that if the country still had the whole wild west thing goin( people carrying guns wherever they go) would crime be higher less or the same. how many people would try this shit fi they knew the other guy had a gun and could be faster on the draw.would a guy try to rape a woman who could be packin heat? or would it be no diff and probably worse. all in all im glad my state allows you to carry a concealed firearm.[/quote]

Wow. Way to think that through tough guy. You said it yourself, "if the country still had the whole WILD west thing goin". Cause, ya know crime was non existant back when everyone carried a gun. :roll:

Instead of sending more guns into the projects, we should be sending federal funds to fix the environment that these people have to try and survive in.

[quote name='dragonreborn23']Wow. Way to think that through tough guy. You said it yourself, "if the country still had the whole WILD west thing goin". Cause, ya know crime was non existant back when everyone carried a gun. :roll:

Instead of sending more guns into the projects, we should be sending federal funds to fix the environment that these people have to try and survive in.[/quote]

i didnt say there wadsnt crime then my point is peopel who comit crimes against people to do it knowing or expecting the other person is unarmed. so if everyone was armed or if you knew there was a greater possibility that person youre going to commit a crime against was armed would you be more or less willing to do so?

wow, this story is messed up. i feel sick to my stomach

[quote name='Zen Davis']Part of the reason why China is still so pissed with Japan... I just think it's ignorant for people to start declaring the end of the world and start asking what has become of humanity when it's clear that just because it's the first time they've heard of such a thing, it doesn't mean it hasn't happened before.

I guess I'm a realist when it comes to these things. It'll take a lot more than some kids in the project to bring an end about to humanity.[/QUOTE]

wow, relax, it's just an expression. I don't think anyone thinks it's really the end of the world. no reason to bring up random historical events for comparison. when a hate crime is committed, people don't say "oh yeah, well look at the holocaust, this isn't so bad..."

[quote name='Apossum']wow, this story is messed up. i feel sick to my stomach

wow, relax, it's just an expression. I don't think anyone thinks it's really the end of the world. no reason to bring up random historical events for comparison. when a hate crime is committed, people don't say "oh yeah, well look at the holocaust, this isn't so bad..."[/quote]
But they also don't say that the hate crime is indictive of the world falling into shambles either. I never said that it wasn't sick.

i just read on the rape of nanking and fuckin sick. and this shit just repeates itself. id never think humanity could be that cold or heartless and the original florida story was shocking but to read about the rape of nanking and then nowi recall hearing about this stuff going on in africa not too long ago and fuck. why the hell are people sick liek that? also why did japan invade china to begin with ? and was this during or after the time japan was pushing to modernize their military with more western stuff?

[quote name='Zen Davis']But they also don't say that the hate crime is indictive of the world falling into shambles either. I never said that it wasn't sick.[/QUOTE]

you seem to missing the point. one more time-- IT'S AN EXPRESSION, one that people use to express their disgust for something.

I know, relax ZEN.
I'm pretty sure we're all aware of the world's atrocities.
This is just particularly sick event that seemed noteworthy to mention due to the actual details, and ages of the kids.

Just cause you're desensitized by all this with your gory horror screenplays doesn't mean we all are.

Wow, that is sick, I can't belive that one human being would do that to another.

Rest assured this teenager is going to end up shanked sooner rather than later for his actions,

Some of those criminals have done horrible things but when you start abusing children that is crossing the line for them. There is no doubt in my mind that kid, if he is put in adult prison, will get shanked at some point. Even serial killers would say what he did was wrong.

These kids will probably get time in juvie because they were'nt old enough to know what they were doing. Jack Thompson will come in and say that all the kids had PS2s and all the GTAs so it's all Rockstar's fault. The kids will blame their non existent fathers. The mothers will cry and say that the police and DAs planted evidence. Their precious little babies couldn't have done this. At the end, a mother and son will never be the same again and I have a feeling, justice will not be served in this case.

EDIT -- Did the kid go blind from all the chemicals??? A proper punishment would start at chemicals being poured into all the perpetrators eyes.

fucking fuck. Man, I live in Florida, and you wouldn't (well, with this you might) believe how messed up things are down here, and I live in a "nicer" part of the state. Damn, elections, children getting raped and murdered, and now this? We can barely get a damn thing done right down here.

[quote name='depascal22']

EDIT -- Did the kid go blind from all the chemicals??? A proper punishment would start at chemicals being poured into all the perpetrators eyes.[/QUOTE]

An eye for an eye...

just wow. well....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

im in shock i dont even know what to say....

Pretty sad.

The living conditions are almost just as sad too. If you watch the video, gunshots are common. Sometimes I think some of us forget the protective bubble we live in :whistle2:/

I think we really have to look at the ghettos as a society. Speaking as a black man, there's no reason why black people have to continue to live like fucking animals. I propose cutting welfare benefits to 10 years. If you don't find a job, you become the trash man. These people have to stop leeching off of society. I'm just tired of the ghetto mentality and the crap it produces. I thought when all the rappers started making money, they'd put money back into the community. I was wrong because all those fucks are too busy gutting lambos, smoking collossal amounts of weed, fucking every chick that walks, and blinging every possible piece of jewelry around. Giving black people equal chances to get ahead in sports and entertainment was the closest thing we'll ever get to reparations and we fucked it up.

[quote name='depascal22']I think we really have to look at the ghettos as a society. Speaking as a black man, there's no reason why black people have to continue to live like fucking animals. I propose cutting welfare benefits to 10 years. If you don't find a job, you become the trash man. These people have to stop leeching off of society. I'm just tired of the ghetto mentality and the crap it produces. I thought when all the rappers started making money, they'd put money back into the community. I was wrong because all those fucks are too busy gutting lambos, smoking collossal amounts of weed, fucking every chick that walks, and blinging every possible piece of jewelry around. Giving black people equal chances to get ahead in sports and entertainment was the closest thing we'll ever get to reparations and we fucked it up.[/quote]

I pretty much have to agree with the majority of that. Bill Cosby has been echoing the same sentiments, although not always in the most politically correct way. The same mistakes are being repeated over and over again in the hood. Babies having babies, single mothers, violence as a means of surviving, young men more concerned about hustling than doing well in school and trying getting out of the ghetto, young folks more concerned about image than substance. I could go on and on. It pains me because it doesn't have to be this way. I remember seeing an NBA special in which Marcus Camby went to Africa and saw what REAL struggle was like and it visibly affected him. At least in the US people have a chance, even if a small one, to improve themselves and many just don't even try. We have to find a way to give people hope but I just don't know how that can be done in a society driven by capitalism and a general malaise in the ghettos.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I pretty much have to agree with the majority of that. Bill Cosby has been echoing the same sentiments, although not always in the most politically correct way. The same mistakes are being repeated over and over again in the hood. Babies having babies, single mothers, violence as a means of surviving, young men more concerned about hustling than doing well in school and trying getting out of the ghetto, young folks more concerned about image than substance. I could go on and on. It pains me because it doesn't have to be this way. I remember seeing an NBA special in which Marcus Camby went to Africa and saw what REAL struggle was like and it visibly affected him. At least in the US people have a chance, even if a small one, to improve themselves and many just don't even try. We have to find a way to give people hope but I just don't know how that can be done in a society driven by capitalism and a general malaise in the ghettos.[/quote]

Its easier to smoke weed and get drunk EVERYDAY.

That is very disturbing.

I hope they catch all of those involved, and that they get what they deserve.

The worst part of this story is the neighborhood. It always amazes me how we can still have places like that in a nation so blessed.

Oh, and is there any other source that confirms this was actually penile-vaginal intercourse? Until then I think it's quite presumptuous to assume that's what went on.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Oh, and is there any other source that confirms this was actually penile-vaginal intercourse? Until then I think it's quite presumptuous to assume that's what went on.[/QUOTE]

Does it really make much difference? I don't think the details are all that necessary, being forced to perform any sort of sexual act with his mother is going to be a pretty big mindfuck...

I honestly wish I could say I am surprised by this horrific story, but I'm really not. I believe a lot of us have a somewhat incomplete view of what life can really be like because we live in relative comfort in the suburbs.

Things like this are common occurrences all over the world, and often times the outcome is a hell of a lot worse. It doesn't in any way minimize what those animals did to that mother and her son, but for me it does give a certain perspective that somewhat diminishes the severity of it relative to other things that are going on all the time; the genocide in Rwanda involving the warring Hootoo and Tootsy (sp?) tribes comes to mind.

There's also mass starvation in Africa, North Korea, and China, as well as infanticide, rape gangs, torture, and on and on. I mean no offense to anyone, but if you are "shocked" or "amazed" or what have you by this story then I would question how aware you are of what goes on all over the planet on a daily basis.

[quote name='Excalibur']I honestly wish I could say I am surprised by this horrific story, but I'm really not. I believe a lot of us have a somewhat incomplete view of what life can really be like because we live in relative comfort in the suburbs.

Things like this are common occurrences all over the world, and often times the outcome is a hell of a lot worse. It doesn't in any way minimize what those animals did to that mother and her son, but for me it does give a certain perspective that somewhat diminishes the severity of it relative to other things that are going on all the time; the genocide in Rwanda involving the warring Hootoo and Tootsy (sp?) tribes comes to mind.

There's also mass starvation in Africa, North Korea, and China, as well as infanticide, rape gangs, torture, and on and on. I mean no offense to anyone, but if you are "shocked" or "amazed" or what have you by this story then I would question how aware you are of what goes on all over the planet on a daily basis.[/quote]

This is the US though. The country that millions flock to, legally and illegaly, to make bettter lives for themselves and their families. I'm surprised because I haven't been desensitized to suffering yet, whether it occurs in the US or some other part of the world. The day I stop being surprised is the day I have given up TOTALLY on humanity.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']This is the US though. The country that millions flock to, legally and illegaly, to make bettter lives for themselves and their families. I'm surprised because I haven't been desensitized to suffering yet, whether it occurs in the US or some other part of the world. The day I stop being surprised is the day I have given up TOTALLY on humanity.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough point. I must admit that I do have a pessimistic view of humanity and our collective future on this planet. Perhaps, in part, it's due to media discretion - mostly focusing on the horrific stories and rarely informing the public of the positive stories.

On the other hand, even if I narrow my view to the US only, I'm still not taken aback or shocked to hear that a gang of teenage thugs forced a young kid and his mom to have sex. The US is ground zero for serial killers like Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy - guys that raped and murdered dozens and dozens of people.

I really find it difficult to indulge my desire to stay informed and at the same time try not to have a totally jaded, negative view of humanity and society.

[quote name='Excalibur']Fair enough point. I must admit that I do have a pessimistic view of humanity and our collective future on this planet. Perhaps, in part, it's due to media discretion - mostly focusing on the horrific stories and rarely informing the public of the positive stories.

On the other hand, even if I narrow my view to the US only, I'm still not taken aback or shocked to hear that a gang of teenage thugs forced a young kid and his mom to have sex. The US is ground zero for serial killers like Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy - guys that raped and murdered dozens and dozens of people.

I really find it difficult to indulge my desire to stay informed and at the same time try not to have a totally jaded, negative view of humanity and society.[/quote]

Well if you are talking about an "anything can happen in this crazy world" mentality, then I can see where you are coming from.

In this age of unprecendented democracy it amazes me things aren't worse. The beauty of a democracy is it's weakness. The liberty of the individual. Everyone has free time to do what they will, it's just a matter of what you do with that time. Some help children, some blow up buildings in Oklahoma City. Some raise money for cancer research, some use sniper rifles to shoot unassuming and innocent people pumping gas. Considering the planet has 6 billion individuals, almost all of which have individual ideas about various things in life, and the majority tend to make conscious decisions to contribute in a positive way to society, the world works better than it should. There are situations though, like the story in the topic, that make it easy to forget that though.

we'll later find out that he was actually in this gang and it was planned out by him as a way to bone him mom. Shwing!

[quote name='depascal22']I think we really have to look at the ghettos as a society. Speaking as a black man, there's no reason why black people have to continue to live like fucking animals. I propose cutting welfare benefits to 10 years. If you don't find a job, you become the trash man. These people have to stop leeching off of society. I'm just tired of the ghetto mentality and the crap it produces. I thought when all the rappers started making money, they'd put money back into the community. I was wrong because all those fucks are too busy gutting lambos, smoking collossal amounts of weed, fucking every chick that walks, and blinging every possible piece of jewelry around. Giving black people equal chances to get ahead in sports and entertainment was the closest thing we'll ever get to reparations and we fucked it up.[/quote]

dude you thought rappers would give back to the community ? wow youve got a very optimistic view on humanity reality is when peopel get out of the ghetto very few ever go back and even fewer actually reach out to help others succeed as they have. the reality is minorities get very skewed and fucked up ideas of what it means to be black, hispanic ect on tv. as it is im supposed to be into bling bling, want a car with big rims, speak slang 247 and want to do nothing more than either play sports or sign a rap contract.

its bullshit to see what people tell you youre supposed to be depending on your race and know youre not that and never will be and even more depressing how many of your people buy into it. reality is most rappers may look rich but very few are rich unless theyre producing songs. and yeah many sports starts have wealth but at the cost of their physical health at the end of their career and should they get injured theyre sol because theyll just be fired and replaced by an equally ignorant piece of workhorse flesh.

the shit those kids did in florida defies logic aside from it being a personal attack against the kid and or his mom but its just a small piece of a larger problem thats steadily increasing. each generation loses what the ones ahd before it and the govt wants it that way. the less we can do for ourselves the more we will need to depend on them and this isnt just a racial issue its more a class issue . the dwindling middle class the growing poor and lower classes and the controlling and manipulative rich.

Capitalize. Spell. Punctuate.

Then I'll read your post.

[quote name='lokizz']dude you thought rappers would give back to the community ? wow youve got a very optimistic view on humanity reality is when peopel get out of the ghetto very few ever go back and even fewer actually reach out to help others succeed as they have. the reality is minorities get very skewed and fucked up ideas of what it means to be black, hispanic ect on tv. as it is im supposed to be into bling bling, want a car with big rims, speak slang 247 and want to do nothing more than either play sports or sign a rap contract.

its bullshit to see what people tell you youre supposed to be depending on your race and know youre not that and never will be and even more depressing how many of your people buy into it. reality is most rappers may look rich but very few are rich unless theyre producing songs. and yeah many sports starts have wealth but at the cost of their physical health at the end of their career and should they get injured theyre sol because theyll just be fired and replaced by an equally ignorant piece of workhorse flesh.

the shit those kids did in florida defies logic aside from it being a personal attack against the kid and or his mom but its just a small piece of a larger problem thats steadily increasing. each generation loses what the ones ahd before it and the govt wants it that way. the less we can do for ourselves the more we will need to depend on them and this isnt just a racial issue its more a class issue . the dwindling middle class the growing poor and lower classes and the controlling and manipulative rich.[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']Capitalize. Spell. Punctuate.

Then I'll read your post.[/quote]

how about i flip you off, nail your mom and then have her make me a sammich and dont bother reading my post it doesnt come in crayon or come with pictures so itd be too hard for you to understand. :lol:
and instead of me being kind in my amazement at you thinking rappers would contribute to the community how about i just straight say youre a fucking idiot for thinking rappers would help out their own people. youre probably the same kind of fucking idiot who thinks of rappers and other celebrity types as positive role models.

[quote name='lokizz']how about i flip you off, nail your mom and then have her make me a sammich and dont bother reading my post it doesnt come in crayon or come with pictures so itd be too hard for you to understand. :lol:
and instead of me being kind in my amazement at you thinking rappers would contribute to the community how about i just straight say youre a fucking idiot for thinking rappers would help out their own people. youre probably the same kind of fucking idiot who thinks of rappers and other celebrity types as positive role models.[/quote]

Its hard to call a person an idiot, when you yourself cannot type. Remember, to capitalize letters, hold SHIFT and press the letter you want capitalized.

*waits for your-momma joke, because that is what true intellectuals use as comebacks to defend points*

[quote name='help1']Its hard to call a person an idiot, when you yourself cannot type. Remember, to capitalize letters, hold SHIFT and press the letter you want capitalized.

*waits for your-momma joke, because that is what true intellectuals use as comebacks to defend points*[/quote]

so youre so bored you want to jump in on smethign that doesnt concern you? yeah id tell you to get a life but i reckon you hear that all the time so itd be kinda redundant. and ill say this for all the grammar nazis out there if all you can do to try and one up someone is point out spelling and punctuation errors to someone who you should be able to tell could give 2 shits about them then well you should kill yourself now cause youre taking up space that better people could be using. because hey moma jokes arent what intellectuals use the really smart people point out spelling errors and then sit back beaming about it because .......well i dont really know why they do it really kind of a waste of time i think.

hell i cant leave you without a few moma jokes theres a staple that your mom spreads easier than parkay, or the fact that your mom gives more rides than greyhound but to be truly great at the moma joke i guess you should hit someone where it hurts and thats truthville so i'll just tell you your moms a ball gargling, taint gumming sidewalk strolling piece of shit and call it a day.

[quote name='depascal22']No. I was the one that thought rappers would do something to bring up the community. Don't get us mixed up.[/quote]

sorry about that mate my apologies.

[quote name='lokizz']so youre so bored you want to jump in on smethign that doesnt concern you? yeah id tell you to get a life but i reckon you hear that all the time so itd be kinda redundant. and ill say this for all the grammar nazis out there if all you can do to try and one up someone is point out spelling and punctuation errors to someone who you should be able to tell could give 2 shits about them then well you should kill yourself now cause youre taking up space that better people could be using. because hey moma jokes arent what intellectuals use the really smart people point out spelling errors and then sit back beaming about it because .......well i dont really know why they do it really kind of a waste of time i think.

hell i cant leave you without a few moma jokes theres a staple that your mom spreads easier than parkay, or the fact that your mom gives more rides than greyhound but to be truly great at the moma joke i guess you should hit someone where it hurts and thats truthville so i'll just tell you your moms a ball gargling, taint gumming sidewalk strolling piece of shit and call it a day.[/quote]

tl;dr

[quote name='Bezerker']I wonder if he was wearing a condom, that'd be kinda wierd to be the father of your brother.[/QUOTE]

Watch Black Christmas.

[quote name='lokizz']how about i flip you off, nail your mom and then have her make me a sammich and dont bother reading my post it doesnt come in crayon or come with pictures so itd be too hard for you to understand. :lol:
and instead of me being kind in my amazement at you thinking rappers would contribute to the community how about i just straight say youre a fucking idiot for thinking rappers would help out their own people. youre probably the same kind of fucking idiot who thinks of rappers and other celebrity types as positive role models.[/quote]

Retard alert.

"So a lady was raped. Big deal," resident Paticiea Matlock said with disgust. "There's too much other crime happening here."

How lovely, it's a good thing they have such loving neighbors.

I understand being poor, and not having a bunch of "bling bling" and "phat cars," but at least try to better your environment, and to make something of yourselves. I swear they rather live in poverty and be criminals, rather than get a J-O-B.

Filling out a W-2 requires literacy and paying attention.

[quote name='yukine']"So a lady was raped. Big deal," resident Paticiea Matlock said with disgust. "There's too much other crime happening here."

How lovely, it's a good thing they have such loving neighbors.

I understand being poor, and not having a bunch of "bling bling" and "phat cars," but at least try to better your environment, and to make something of yourselves. I swear they rather live in poverty and be criminals, rather than get a J-O-B.[/quote]

Man, this has been quite an informative forum. I did not know about that deal between Japan and China. It's all very crazy. You guys had some good things to say about lost potential in the US. It's lame how so many people make these dumb decisions based on all the wrong things and never get to rise to any kind of success. Or if they do, they hoard it all to themselves. What's up with all that? Do these people really even think anymore?

Further proof that Florida needs cut off from the Union.;)
Seriously, this kind of sh*t makes it hard to beliveve in humanity nowdays.

bread's done
Back