Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Complete Classic Series $99.98 (Out November 13th)

Man, I am going to watch the shit out of this on xmas day. All day! I'm only upset that I know what will be under those wrappers. Eh, I'll play dumb and try to surprise myself.

[quote name='DNukem170']With all due respect, I wholeheartedly disagree. Avatar/Legend of Korra, Adventure Time, both the 4Kids and Nickelodeon TMNT cartoons, Young Justice, Teen Titans, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Ben 10 (any of them), Wolverine and the X-Men, Spectacular Spider-Man, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Transformers Animated/Prime, G.I. Joe Renegades, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and Star Wars: Clone Wars are all worlds better than the original TMNT cartoon. It helps that most cartoons nowadays are being targeted at tweens/teens thanks to Toonami. That also isn't counting anime.[/QUOTE]
I can agree with none of that except for the Avatar shows (I think the new TMNT shows are about on par with the original). Personally, I don't think any of the others you listed are watchable. I feel like you might as well have listed Extreme Ghostbusters and Super Hero Squad.

[quote name='merobb']You listed the Nick TMNT as better than the original TMNT?

I dunno what world you are on.[/QUOTE]
It isn't better than the 2K3 series and I am not a big fan of the art style or animation, but the writing and plots are much better than the original show.

Still wish they'd re-release the 2K3 TMNT series into a complete set. The original dvd releases were an absolute mess.

[quote name='E-Z-B']Still wish they'd re-release the 2K3 TMNT series into a complete set. The original dvd releases were an absolute mess.[/QUOTE]
Well, Seasons 1, 2, 5, and 6 were all released completely (though hard to find now) but 4Kids terminated the contract before they could be completed. I would settle for Seasons 3 and 4 in sets.

Got my TMNT set in the mail today. The factory seal was a little sloppy, but other than that this looks cool. Thankfully B&N packaged it decently enough so it wasn't damaged in transit.

yeah, got mine today too. If anyone was thinking about keeping this sealed, I highly suggest you open it very carefully to examine the contents. Almost all of my discs were out of the slots and pushed together one way or another. This ripped and smushed together the foam lining at the top, but I was able to spread it out again. I examined each disc while putting it back into its slot and all seemed fine. My son then started to push the van around the table, pretty neat that the wheels actually spin! This is the best collectors set of anything I have ever bought, maybe even rivaling some of my favorite video game CE's..

Mine came today as well. Outer packaging looked fine, but, I didn't have time to open it up and check the discs.

bread's done
Back