Teens charged in 'Mortal Kombat' death

[quote name='Dead of Knight']How the hell did they deduce that this had anything to do with MK is what I want to know.[/quote]
I was going to post the same thing. Oh, because one of them was playing or it was just on the television at the time of the incident? Big fucking deal, what if "The 700 Club" was on at the time? Would they call this a 'Pat Robertson' death?

Either way, it's horrific what they did.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']You mean next time I feel like parting the streets or freeways I can just shout 'Burnout' and then drive like a madman?

After the police stops me with spike-strips and handcuffs me, I'll scream at the top of my lungs, "Burnout, mutha f-ers! Burnout!"

Hey, dumb f-ing yellow journalism reporter, "Burnout on your Mom, too!"[/QUOTE]

Well, you'll probably still go to jail, but if you do it, then you'll be a victim also, and those bad people at EA will pay your victim's families millions upon millions.

Actually, I have a couple relatives I'm not all that close to, so let me know ify you're planning to do it :)

Damn they should be hung. Seriously it is disgusting idiots like these that wreck it for the rest of us.

I feel really sorry for the girl and her parents.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']How the hell did they deduce that this had anything to do with MK is what I want to know.[/quote]I'm assuming that one of the teens mentioned MK in some context.

[quote name='javeryh']Nevermind the videogame angle - I can't believe anyone would do this to a 7 year old kid.[/quote]Same.

[quote name='snakelda']so they were drunk?Wouldn't it be more of a parenting problem?[/quote]Did the parents provide alcohol? I thought the article said the teens were babysitting. If the parents knew the kids were drunk and still left their child with the teens, they definately share some blame. If the teens busted into their liquer cabinet, without their approval that's another thing.

bread's done
Back