Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection ONLINE!

[quote name='harunim']so when is this going to be online again?? September?[/QUOTE]

this thursday, last I saw at sdtekken.

I'll try online, but my wi-fi connection is seriously bad. like 56k style at most times of the day. talking to my landlord about getting new hardware or a stronger signal for the whole building is hopeless :(

[quote name='Apossum']this thursday, last I saw at sdtekken.

I'll try online, but my wi-fi connection is seriously bad. like 56k style at most times of the day. talking to my landlord about getting new hardware or a stronger signal for the whole building is hopeless :([/QUOTE]

Really? Hope the game don't lag too much.
I am very looking forward to this!

Meep. Knew they were having problems, didn't know it would go down like this. Though, when it is ready to hit the PSN for real- YOU WILL KNOW... A head of time. :)

[quote name='Chris in Cali']How's this game in single player?[/QUOTE]
Fun.

Though, only a couple of characters have endings (and you have to download them each individually SLOWLY).

[quote name='zewone']Fun.

Though, only a couple of characters have endings (and you have to download them each individually SLOWLY).[/QUOTE]

depends though... I have yet to bore of Tekken 5 DR and I've beat every version of the same game too many times to remember...

I wonder what they're working on? The Japanese version works well online and there's already the HK version that's translated into English. Lag's not bad with people with decent connections near you. Maybe they're trying to make sure that the different regions work together since they're divided into North America, Asia, Europe, etc.?

[quote name='striderzer0']is it just me or did they take down the original download?[/QUOTE]

If you've already purchased it on your PS3, it does not show up in the PS Store.

The game has endings? I thought you just kept beating people and advancing in rank until you didn't feel like playing anymore. :\

[quote name='lmz00']The game has endings? I thought you just kept beating people and advancing in rank until you didn't feel like playing anymore. :\[/QUOTE]

ever play any recent fighters? I think you are reading the whole 'ending' thing wrong.

Not related to online at all, but I have a question: What's the bonus score after each round in ghost mode mean? For me it's usually 0, but I've gotten bonuses of 1, 501, and 1000 occasionally and I've got a bunch of theories. Anyone know for certain?

[quote name='metaly']Not related to online at all, but I have a question: What's the bonus score after each round in ghost mode mean? For me it's usually 0, but I've gotten bonuses of 1, 501, and 1000 occasionally and I've got a bunch of theories. Anyone know for certain?[/QUOTE]

I don't know either, but it may be two straight perfects or something... My guess is if you beat an opponent each round in less than 10 sec.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']ever play any recent fighters? I think you are reading the whole 'ending' thing wrong.[/quote]

Are Tekken 5 and DOA 4 recent enough?

My favorite character to use? Ganryu, Eddy, King, Jack-5... if I have an American stick, Mishimas, if I'm using Japnese stick, whoever... Pad, Paul, Wang...

I usually use and am pretty decent with Steve, Bryan, or Nina. I'd like to be good with Devil Jin, Lei, Law, Lee and some others I know I am forgetting.

I can play pretty much every character, so we'll be able to help each other learn the game.. :)

Or we can learn that I own you guys... either way is fine with me!

JK!

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Asuka ftw![/QUOTE]

somehow I'm going to hate playing you... not because I have a hard time fighting asuka... I just can't stand her style (I like her though :) )... same goes to julia.

[quote name='InuFaye']I use Jin and Askua. I like Jin so much i have the exact same tattoo that he has on my arm.[/QUOTE]

pix plz. kthx

In middle school I got a permanent marker tattoo on my neck exactly like bryan's... lasted me 2 months. the entire schoool thought it was real... freaked out alot of parents.

Is the online patch alone sharable? If so, I'm willing to trade two games for it when I get home tonight (1:30 am est). Send me a PM if interested.

[quote name='SOLDIER']Is the online patch alone sharable? If so, I'm willing to trade two games for it when I get home tonight (1:30 am est). Send me a PM if interested.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I am also wondering the same thing.

:lol: I can't get it until tommorow... spent so much money on school I have to wait for my direct deposit to show up. As soon as my cash shows up I'll be on alot.

Everytime I try to connect to a game online it says network error. WTF. I can play Warhawk, Puzzle Fighter and the rest of my games online perfectly but this one.

[quote name='Kendal']So $30 for a $20 or less game on the PSP? Are the graphics improved for the PS3?[/QUOTE]

it's the best damn 3d fighter out there... it's based off the arcade version, not the console PSP version. Read reviews and mull it over. I know not everyone likes fighters, but ATM it dosn't get better than this.

bread's done
Back