Tekken 6 Limited Edition - 360/$67 - PS3/$77

The xbox stick doesn't use a wireless dongle, while the PS3 one does. That's what's keeping me from getting the PS3 version.

If you like Tekken and want the only wireless stick available it's a good price, especially on the xbox.

[quote name='shouamabane']The xbox stick doesn't use a wireless dongle, while the PS3 one does. That's what's keeping me from getting the PS3 version.

If you like Tekken and want the only wireless stick available it's a good price, especially on the xbox.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make sense. If anything, it should be the other way around i.e. Rock Band. The PS3 version does have the benefit of working with PC though.

[quote name='Von Ondine']Thanks for the link! Just picked up the Xbox version from Amazon Warehouse deals for 47.99! It was the last one they had![/QUOTE]
Amazon Warehouse deals?

When I clicked on the link you posted for the 360 version it had one left from Warehouse Deals Fulfilled by Amazon for $47.99 and FSSS. Its back to $68.72 now.

I didn't think that they would make this many. I regret buying it at launch. I could have used that $100 gift certificate for something else.

Wow that bundle is getting cheaper every few weeks It seems. I enjoyed the game but It's still Tekken where much hasn't changed outside of a real crappy version of a beat em up that makes Spikeout Battle Street look good.

I played online a few days ago and it seemed like a lot of the lag was gone which is a good thing.

I can't comment on the stick but most people think It's ok but It's not gonna place a TE stick if you got one.

[quote name='FurryCurry']I didn't think that they would make this many. I regret buying it at launch. I could have used that $100 gift certificate for something else.[/QUOTE]

Same, I bought it at launch and was kinda disappointed AFTER paying for it..

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Amazon Warehouse deals?[/QUOTE]

I think this is where the customer returns go. So whatever you pick up from Amazon Warehouse could be open box returns or could be brand new. Depends on what the reason for the return was.

I am not very interested in "Tekken 6," but have been looking for a fight stick to pick up to play "Street Fighter IV" & "Marvel Vs. Capcom 2" on my 360. For the people who have it... Is this stick worth the $67???

Thanks guys!

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Amazon Warehouse deals?[/QUOTE]

It's either for returned merchandise or products that were damaged in shipment to Amazon, but still sealed.

[quote name='FurryCurry']I didn't think that they would make this many. I regret buying it at launch. I could have used that $100 gift certificate for something else.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i feel the same way as well....

Played with the PS3 version i got for $60 in the lightning deal. Pretty good for Tekken I'd say! Haven't tried it with SF4 yet (have 360 version of that) but I'll give it a crack on SF2 HDR later..

bread's done
Back