Terabyte7's Bailout Tradelist!

Hello again.

On your WL, I have GBA box for Super Mario Advance mint/straight (no dings) w/ manual and inserts. It is Player's Choice h/e and no inner cart slot inside. I'd be interested in trading towards your N64 Army Men - complete if anything works there. Or I can sell for $5 shipped in box if you want to do that.

[quote name='bobomallone']I'm very interested in your kingdom hearts 2 cartboard stand up. Do you accept paypal and how much do you want for it shipped?[/quote]

PM'd

Very interested in that Twilight Princess poster. CML and let me know what you might want for it. Thanks and a free bump for you.

And people say I'm a packrat. That list was HUGE and that deep blue kinda makes your eyes go a little screwy while looking at it.

I'm definitely and amateur gamers compared to that collection. I'll recheck the list later today though, as I may have a few things for you from it.

Part of the reason why I've got so much stuff posted is because I moved and realized I was too much of a packrat...I physically don't have enough room to store everything anymore. I'd lke to keep everything and have a room big enough to display it all in...maybe that next lottery ticket I buy will be a winner. :)

bread's done
Back