Terminator: Salvation Blu-ray Amazon sent me the 2-disc

xTraPointLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So, after reading the comments section at Amazon's site, it seems a total crap shoot whether you get the 3-disc with the digital version or the 2-disc without. I got the 2-disc without :cry:

Anybody have any experience working with Amazon on situations such as these? Any help would be appreciated before I ring up Souteastern Indexicostan (In-dex-eh-co-stan) and a friendly ESL rep :argue:

[quote name='hmbtnguy']While that may be true, if you really had a high-paying job you could easily afford a laptop with a blu ray drive.

And doesn't the digital version have dreadful quality? It'd just make more sense if they packaged it with a DVD copy of the film since they both come on DVDs anyways.[/QUOTE]

Why would I want to buy a laptop with bluray? So I can lug my company laptop and personal laptop every time I travel? I do like digital copies for non-action movies and my iPhone. Action movies are much better on a bigger screen. The digital copies are not that dreadful on my laptop from what I have seen.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']While that may be true, if you really had a high-paying job you could easily afford a laptop with a blu ray drive.

And doesn't the digital version have dreadful quality? It'd just make more sense if they packaged it with a DVD copy of the film since they both come on DVDs anyways.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say high-paying... I just meant, if you didn't own a laptop, because you... oh forget it...

bread's done
Back