Terminator: TSCC... TERMINATED BY The T-FOX!

[quote name='neocisco']As far as Fox shows, if you're not watching Fringe you missing out on one of the best shows on.[/QUOTE]

I willing choose to miss this show.

My DVR is sitting right there. I have hours of free time some days. The DVR beckons, "Record Fringe."

I reply, "No thanks."

^I've seen it. Paint drying keeps me awake better.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']How is it illegal?[/QUOTE]

I can watch it whenever or whereever. It's called T.E.D. xD

[quote name='Mad D']King of the Hill being canceled and now I find this out. I also can't believe Fox is giving Seth MacFarlane a third show. Guess they are riding that ADD demographic (American Dad is a decent show though).[/QUOTE]

KOTH got canceled about 2 years ago, for all intents and purposes. The past 2 seasons have largely made up of unaired episodes from previous seasons that were never aired. Actual production of KOTH shut down quite a while ago, Fox was simply burning off the episodes that they had already aired.

Terminator was never a fantastic show but it was a nice time killer, certainly much more entertaining than Dollhouse.....god knows why they are keeping that crap around.

[quote name='BillyBob29']KOTH got canceled about 2 years ago, for all intents and purposes. The past 2 seasons have largely made up of unaired episodes from previous seasons that were never aired. Actual production of KOTH shut down quite a while ago, Fox was simply burning off the episodes that they had already aired.

Terminator was never a fantastic show but it was a nice time killer, certainly much more entertaining than Dollhouse.....god knows why they are keeping that crap around.[/QUOTE]

i was wondering where they was coming up with the KOTH shows since they did shut down years ago.. Most of been all of them that never showed when football ran over.

Biggest upset

'Sit Down, Shut Up' Now this was a good cartoon... Probally too smart for the avg person to get . Instead we just got another Lame ass rip off of family guy

OTHERs

'Harper's Island' OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no now we will never know who the killer was ... boring show anyways

'According to Jim' no shock there, it was cancel last year and they just needed a time filler this year

Scrubs picked up WTF just let the poor series end already

ABC next season, including ABC's own remake of 'V' Can you say SUPER FLOP

[quote name='VipFREAK']At least they don't have Glee...[/QUOTE]

Glee will be a good show.

Just keep mute on and fantasize about giving the redhead adult brown showers and bukkake.

[quote name='slidecage']i was wondering where they was coming up with the KOTH shows since they did shut down years ago.. Most of been all of them that never showed when football ran over.

Biggest upset

'Sit Down, Shut Up' Now this was a good cartoon... Probally too smart for the avg person to get . Instead we just got another Lame ass rip off of family guy

OTHERs

'Harper's Island' OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no now we will never know who the killer was ... boring show anyways

'According to Jim' no shock there, it was cancel last year and they just needed a time filler this year

Scrubs picked up WTF just let the poor series end already

ABC next season, including ABC's own remake of 'V' Can you say SUPER FLOP[/QUOTE]

Hold on I thought they had the series finale for scrubs a few weeks ago?

They filmed it so it could serve as a finale in case the main actors/creator didn't want to come back for next season.

However, they have got most of the main cast to come back for 4-6 episodes next season as the show basically transitions to a new cast. Some of the new iterns from this past season will become the stars and they be will introducing some new characters as well.

[quote name='BillyBob29']The past 2 seasons have largely made up of unaired episodes from previous seasons that were never aired.[/QUOTE]
Redundant.

I for one am not surprised that TSCC has already been axed by Fox. Look at the history of the network. They have a terrible history with sci-fi/horror shows from Firefly, Harsh Realm, Sliders, Brimstone, etc etc etc. The only sci-fi/horror show that really became a success on Fox was The X-Files which even then they eventually gave the axe to after the ninth season.

The only reason why Millennium made it three seasons on the network was largely due to Fox having hopes that the show would catch on only because its from Chris Carter. Never mind the fact that the writing staff that took over in the third and final season pretty much contradicted the entire second season within the first episode.

So to anyone shocked that TSCC got the axe you really shouldn't be. Hopefully for you fans of the show the rumors of Sy-Fy picking the show up are true. Hopefully history won't repeat itself on the show really going down the drain like how Sliders did on Sy-Fy.

On that note.... yeesh that new reimagined V looks god awful from the one clip on TV.com. Of course I shouldn't write off the series based off one clip but my god enough with this reimagining already.

My Fox diet now is:

NFL
MLB
Dollhouse

If the networks don't watch it, they're going to have a whole generation of people who don't watch TV at all. I've already don't have pay tv and the only thing that sucks is not having live sports, specificially baseball. I've gotten over it though.

I'm the networks worst nightmare as I buy the TV shows I want to watch through the 360 or the PS3 (24 and Dollhouse aren't on the 360) and I just don't count when it comes to their metrics. They really need to figure out that people are watching TV through other means.

I don't think I have watched fix in a few weeks. I'm trying to avoid all that I know of that is fox. I like to watch the simpsons but figure the hell with it.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Poor Summer, such a great actress...yet all her shows keep on getting canceled :([/QUOTE]

Well she gets my undying love, that's the best consolation prize you can get!

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Apparently, the douche was right the last two times. Not that hard to make it a third time.[/QUOTE]

Problem is there is a big risk of taking so long to return. By that time either some people might not be interested in the Terminator series anymore or the writers won't be able to come up with some really good stories until the last minute and cause viewership to drop again.

I didn't read the link posted but about a week or 2 ago on terminatorfiles.com they posted the same story. It was linked to the site that first reported the show was going to get cancled and people (I'm one of them) took it as bullshit. This also the same bloger that said scifi was going to change to syfy. So I'm thinking this will happen. However way I was reading it is that they are going to bring it back and try to tie it in to the next more or that they are going to use it to just get terminator out there again and that the tv show did better then the movie.

[quote name='sendme']I didn't read the link posted but about a week or 2 ago on terminatorfiles.com they posted the same story. It was linked to the site that first reported the show was going to get cancled and people (I'm one of them) took it as bullshit. This also the same bloger that said scifi was going to change to syfy. So I'm thinking this will happen. However way I was reading it is that they are going to bring it back and try to tie it in to the next more or that they are going to use it to just get terminator out there again and that the tv show did better then the movie.[/QUOTE]

yea that's where I read it from, terminatorfiles.com. I don't think the series should be linked to the McG movies. The show is well enough to stand on it's own.

The way I read it is that the next movie will need the show. So the show as long as they give it just enough episodes is great but the movie is crap. So they need the show in order for the movie not to suck. I would rather them make a made for DVD/BD movie to end it all or a few DVD/BD movies to end it all than let McG and them other ass hats make another movie.

bread's done
Back