Terrible Walmart Supplier.. Please look.

At first I was like:
img-thing

Then I was like:
img-thing

[quote name='crystalklear64']so is the cruelty what makes the bacon taste so good??[/QUOTE]

I believe it is actually the tears of the pig mourners.

Yeah... it's not just Walmart. If you eat meat that comes from anywhere other than a local farm where you can confirm the animals are treated humanely, it's a pretty safe bet that the animals are treated like this or worse.

If this makes you upset, you should probably just consider raising your own food for the rest of your life.

Yeah with eating meat you pretty much just have to ignore how its made. Lots of stories of even the organic farms abusing animals, lying about chicken being free range etc. That or really do a lot of research into farms and by locally. Or just don't eat it.

Wal-mart does suck though, and use lots of sketch suppliers. Though the issues more tend to be using places that abuse employees--not a surprise given how crappy Wal-mart treats their own employees. I refuse to shop there, and haven't set foot in one in years other than during trips home to my parents when shopping with them. They're in a small town and the Wal-mart is the only place in their town to buy a lot of things since its opening killed the hardware stores, 3 of the 4 grocery stores, and several small specialty stores.

I'm actually for eating humanely treated animals and free range chicken, organic, etc...

it's more expensive but worth it IMO. But that's a selfish thing as I care what goes into my body.

But people who spam message boards about this crap out of the blue piss me off.

Unless you raise the animals yourself, you can never be sure of how they were treated. If you know a local farmer that's better, but even then you never know how they treat the animals without seeing their operation.

[quote name='Viol8tor']Ive never in my life set foot inside a Wallmart. True story. So uhh.. OP, you win.[/QUOTE]
You lucky so-and-so...

bread's done
Back