Tetris DS WIFI Friend Code Exchange

[quote name='nasum']mine is in my sig below[/QUOTE]

Added you. :) I'll be playing tonight. I generally play between 11p-2a CST. But sometimes I pick it up randomly during the day and play too.

Wow, the last post before the resurrection was from December 2006. :lol:

I haven't played in a while, but if more CAGs want to revive this game I'd be in.

I just got online and don't know where to find my friend code
I want to play one of the first 2 tony hawk games, mariokart, metroid, or animal crossing.

For those of you that recently bought this game, where'd you go find this game? I hope not on amazon or ebay where the prices are ~$60 and up.

So this is rare now? Dang, I really don't want to sell my game. I had a lot of good memories playing this and one of the best was when I played the #12 guy when I was #88 (at the time rankings were working).

Oh, and I'm sure you can find it used at Gamestop if you wait and search.

[quote name='fatpolomanjr']For those of you that recently bought this game, where'd you go find this game? I hope not on amazon or ebay where the prices are ~$60 and up.[/QUOTE]

I've seen a fair amount of copies at BB/TRU recently. In fact, I picked this up at the B2G1 sale at TRU, so it can't be that rare...

I'd be up for playing as well. My code is 607706-447984.

I just got it today with the manual and case at gamestop for $27, used. Pricey somewhat, but it sure beats the prices on amazon and ebay. Thanks for the tips.

I'll post my friend code for some multiplayer as soon as I get my ds from home.

bread's done
Back