Tetris DS WIFI Friend Code Exchange

i havent played any cag'ersplease add mee i would like to try out the friends option in tetris>>>

ya, CAG's add me to your friend list, i don't have anyone, if you add me let me know so i can add you

Tetris DS Friend Code:4675-6958-4623

Pedro
832-921-208-141

I'm adding everyone on the first page then working through the thread to add everyone else.

I'll be playing on and off today. I'm getting tired of all the WIFI worldwide players disconnecting.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Pedro
833921-208141

I'm adding everyone on the first page then working through the thread to add everyone else.

I'll be playing on and off today. I'm getting tired of all the WIFI worldwide players disconnecting.[/quote]

It's coming up that your friend code is incorrect for some reason

I've added everybody, the only person that doesn't show up as a friend code though is robles, you have to be online at the same time for it to change?

Anyone feel like playing at all tonight? Maybe we can get a 4 player CAG match going :)

EDIT: Got everyone added up to and including Zforce

I guess Ill sacrafice my Brain Training demo to go online :) I'll add everyone up to zforce (should only be like 3 people for me) and then hop online

Gotta get my new friend code because I sold my DS before I could transfer. The only reason I'm upset is because at one point, I was ranked #30 in the world rankings. *cries*

I added a few people, and PMed those who I added.

If you play this regularly, please add me and PM me your friend code as well.

yukine - 204993-202060

[quote name='yukine']I added a few people, and PMed those who I added.

If you play this regularly, please add me and PM me your friend code as well.

yukine - 204993-202060[/QUOTE]

i do play regularly.

I just added the following people to my friend list:

undyingforce5
TomCloud9
alystar
GenDV138
swetooth9
daroga
ZForce915
SpazX
trunks982
dyreschlock
mkg12
doctorfaustus
Milkyman
Tybee
Dr Mario Kart
SpottedNigel
bboynujen
CouRageouS
Chiyoumen
Banpeikun

If you would like to be added as well, please send me your friend code via PM. Thanks.

yukine - 204993-202060

[quote name='2poor']Bump Bump Bump

Live Nudes
266320-654244

Does anyone still play this game?[/quote]

I still play it here and there, I'll add you later tonight.

hi, i've just added every single code from the first page of this thread,
please add me
Phutu: 733517-232602

if your code isn't in the front page just PM me and ill add u
lookin forward to beat yall lol j;j (or not;)

While browsing around the Penny-Arcade forums, it seems like they have come up with a pretty good idea; spread the DS gaming goodness between the different days of the week. For example, they have a Mario Kart Monday, and a Tetris Tuesday. I was thinking perhaps we could get something like that going. Especially for Tetris, no one seems to be playing it.

I still do, I never see anyone on though. I think I've only been able to play one CAG since having the game for several months.

And I've never played a CAG in Metroid Prime: Hunters. So I still need to check out the VoIP feature. :D It's okay though, Metroid Prime sucks anyway.

bread's done
Back