Texas - California is calling you out! *Postponed*

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']Seriously, I'm gonna set a date for Sunday @ 6 P.M. PST for this to get started. Hopefully everyone can show, but we do need to dust Texas off our shoulders on a certain date.[/quote]

Make it some time during the week if possible. Arikado and I usually work on Sundays, and Ari's baseball team just started the season. I want to do this as much as anyone else, but I'm not going to ask anyone to set aside their RL responsibilities for it. Plus, until Ari can figure out his connection problems, there's no point in doing it.

[quote name='murcielago77']sounds good[/quote]

Shut up, nobody asked you. :lol:[/quote]

blah blah blah blah blah

More excuses from you damn texans. Put up or shut up, are you down or not? None of this "oh jeez, im working, shucks." Just take the ass whooping cmon. Youre making yourselves look bad by delaying this over, and over again. Oh wait, you guys already do look bad

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']Seriously, I'm gonna set a date for Sunday @ 6 P.M. PST for this to get started. Hopefully everyone can show, but we do need to dust Texas off our shoulders on a certain date.[/quote]

Make it some time during the week if possible. Arikado and I usually work on Sundays, and Ari's baseball team just started the season. I want to do this as much as anyone else, but I'm not going to ask anyone to set aside their RL responsibilities for it. Plus, until Ari can figure out his connection problems, there's no point in doing it.

Alright, then you set a time.

[quote name='zewone']Alright, then you set a time.[/quote]

I go in to work tonite, so I'll be able to see Ari's and my work schedule for next week. But, noone knows when Ari's internet will be fixed. In the meantime, let's decide who will be playing and what we'll be playing.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']Alright, then you set a time.[/quote]

I go in to work tonite, so I'll be able to see Ari's and my work schedule for next week. But, noone knows when Ari's internet will be fixed. In the meantime, let's decide who will be playing and what we'll be playing.[/quote]

You don't like the rounds I set up? I thought they were a good balance to show skills in different categories.

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']Seriously, I'm gonna set a date for Sunday @ 6 P.M. PST for this to get started. Hopefully everyone can show, but we do need to dust Texas off our shoulders on a certain date.[/quote]

blah blah blah blah blah

More excuses from you damn texans. Put up or shut up, are you down or not? None of this "oh jeez, im working, shucks." Just take the ass whooping cmon. Youre making yourselves look bad by delaying this over, and over again. Oh wait, you guys already do look bad[/quote]

Murc, when you end up getting a job, I'll be curious to see how many times you end up using that excuse. :D

[quote name='zewone']You don't like the rounds I set up? I thought they were a good balance to show skills in different categories.[/quote]

Refresh me, I can't find them in the thread.

[quote name='shrike4242']Murc, when you end up getting a job, I'll be curious to see how many times you end up using that excuse. :D[/quote]

TRUTH'D

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='shrike4242']Murc, when you end up getting a job, I'll be curious to see how many times you end up using that excuse. :D[/quote]

TRUTH'D[/quote]

Am I mistaken to think that out of all the people playing in the match, Murc is the only one who isn't a member of the working stiffs?

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='shrike4242']Murc, when you end up getting a job, I'll be curious to see how many times you end up using that excuse. :D[/quote]

TRUTH'D[/quote]

Am I mistaken to think that out of all the people playing in the match, Murc is the only one who isn't a member of the working stiffs?[/quote]

I think Olrox is going to play, and they will round out the shiftless-layabout position needed for each team.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='shrike4242']Murc, when you end up getting a job, I'll be curious to see how many times you end up using that excuse. :D[/quote]

TRUTH'D[/quote]

Am I mistaken to think that out of all the people playing in the match, Murc is the only one who isn't a member of the working stiffs?[/quote]

I think Olrox is going to play, and they will round out the shiftless-layabout position needed for each team.[/quote]

I forgot Olrox was part of that, since I guess you need someone on each side that both is jobless AND can't drive a car. Which means, with our recent bout of luck, that at least one person will show from each side.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']You don't like the rounds I set up? I thought they were a good balance to show skills in different categories.[/quote]

Refresh me, I can't find them in the thread.[/quote]

My first post in the thread, also known as the OP.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']You don't like the rounds I set up? I thought they were a good balance to show skills in different categories.[/quote]

My first post in the thread, also known as the OP.[/quote]

I think that would be an indication of PWNAGE.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']You don't like the rounds I set up? I thought they were a good balance to show skills in different categories.[/quote]

My first post in the thread, also known as the OP.[/quote]

I think that would be an indication of PWNAGE.[/quote]
Or stupidity, I'm not sure which. :D

you people and you damn quotes, you take a whole page with 3 posts including 10 other people quoted wtf, is everyone that stupid to loose the conversation after moving one post down, people really need to cut down on the:

it is really stupid,. it is EVERYWHERE on here. maybe it is just me.

anyways lets get this shit going. your weak excuses are just delaying something that has to happen. adam had to face god when he ate that apple, now texas has to face Cali for their predestoned whooping. :!:

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']texas has to face Cali for their predestoned whooping. :!:[/quote]

I didn't know Jugsta was participating.

[quote name='Arikado']No offense to Cronnos, but if this goes down, we're going to need a better fifth member. Daecoth, perhaps.[/quote]

Heheheheh......verbally owned.....
I"m just joking, but I do agree with Kado. By the way CA, just grab your ankles now and get ready for the sodomy....

[quote name='zewone']UPDATE

These matches will take place Sunday, Feb. 27th , at 6 P.M. PST.[/quote]

I'll just be getting off of work at that time. I think Led has to work an hour later than that. Make the time a little later and then maybe we could play. You fuckers are toast if my connection finally clears up. :twisted:

[quote name='zewone']UPDATE

These matches will take place Sunday, Feb. 27th , at 6 P.M. PST.[/quote]

Before you Texan's get your hopes up and start running your mouths, I have to put up a request to postpone the match and perhaps a re-evaluation of the gametypes to be played. Perhaps maps such as headlong and burial mounds would be to much for 4 vs 4, but I now see that its 5 vs 5, so nvrmind there. About the postponement, I'm currently in a 4 midterm within a 5 day stretch situation which is over on monday, throw Gran Turismo 4 into the mix there (1 hour or 2 gaming binges), and my free time is tapped out. Next weekend or sometime during the week after monday is perfect for me, it may work out better for others as well. But as things stand right now BioChemistry isn't going to study itself :evil:. Although if a postponement is unmentionable you will have to forgive my absence and play 4 vs 4, and establish a Texas vs California Match Part II, some other time.

how about a new england team, like the ass-kicking pats, hey you got me, and jimmie, who else can we get, cause i heard billy joel plays a mean halo

Can we lump in Indiana to a team, I don't think there is a serious Halo 2 player in the state besides me. Atleast not on CAG.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']Can we lump in Indiana to a team, I don't think there is a serious Halo 2 player in the state besides me. Atleast not on CAG.[/quote]

does craven count?

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='ZeroSupporT']Can we lump in Indiana to a team, I don't think there is a serious Halo 2 player in the state besides me. Atleast not on CAG.[/quote]

does craven count?[/quote]

[quote name='murcielago77']Ok, now that Arikado's connection seems to be settled. We can really get this match goin. Next order of business, when are we goin to do this[/quote]

Yeah, it looks like my connection is finally un-suck. So is it going to be 4 on 4 or 5 on 5? If it's 5 on 5, my cousin (radio5) is going to have to borrow his friend's Xbox again because his is banned from Live.

By the way, I nominate Mr. Anderson (SamuraiFez) to be our 4th/5th man. He's gotten much better.

[quote name='Arikado'][quote name='murcielago77']Ok, now that Arikado's connection seems to be settled. We can really get this match goin. Next order of business, when are we goin to do this[/quote]

Yeah, it looks like my connection is finally un-suck. So is it going to be 4 on 4 or 5 on 5? If it's 5 on 5, my cousin (radio5) is going to have to borrow his friend's Xbox again because his is banned from Live.

By the way, I nominate Mr. Anderson (SamuraiFez) to be our 4th/5th man. He's gotten much better.[/quote]

5 on 5, why did radio5 get banned?

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Arikado'][quote name='murcielago77']Ok, now that Arikado's connection seems to be settled. We can really get this match goin. Next order of business, when are we goin to do this[/quote]

By the way, I nominate Mr. Anderson (SamuraiFez) to be our 4th/5th man. He's gotten much better.[/quote]

5 on 5, why did radio5 get banned?[/quote]

why did he? Modding? Cheating?

So here are the teams

Zewone
Crymson Echo
Ugamer X
Murcielago77
D4rkN1ght

VS

Arikado
LedheD 01
Olrox Prime
radio5
SamuraiFez

[quote name='JimmieMac']TX has got nothing, they're only hope is if somebody moves there in the next two weeks.[/quote]
well im visiting texas soon, so if i can be of any help i will though it doesnt really matter since the california team are basically the allstars of our clan. :twisted:

im all game. my dad jacked my halo2, so later would be better then sooner, but if it cant wait and can surely jack it back and warm up and play if it is a set time.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='D4rkN1ght']wtf is the hold up.[/quote]
Radio 5
[/quote]

His modbox is banned from Live, dude. I'll give him a call soon enough to see if he can borrow his neighbor's Xbox again.

[quote name='Arikado'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='D4rkN1ght']wtf is the hold up.[/quote]
Radio 5
[/quote]

His modbox is banned from Live, dude. I'll give him a call soon enough to see if he can borrow his neighbor's Xbox again.[/quote]

I know. Just have him come over and use splitscreen. :wink:

great, now Z is in his homeland making tacos, burritos, fajitas, quesadillas, echilladas, tamales, huevos racheros, tortilla soup, all with some chips and salsa for the next week

lets do this. i mean damn the connection is fixed then his "modbox got banned" i got a modbox i still play, i seen your lan setup i dont think that is a problem. if you want a preview of the game pull down your pants and run backwards through a cornfield, lets go.

From someone who's not involved in it, I think you're all full of crap and it'll never happen.

Put your heads together and pick a time and date. If the full compliment of people don't show, they forfeit and the other team wins. If both teams don't have their full compliment, it's a draw.

Does it get any simpler than that?

I set this up and whenever I set a date, Arikado and Led can't show. So I told them to set the date and they haven't. They need to work out their schedules.

We're probably just going to have to either make it four on four or three on three. I don't know when/if radio is going to get a new Xbox.

[quote name='Arikado']We're probably just going to have to either make it four on four or three on three. I don't know when/if radio is going to get a new Xbox.[/QUOTE]

Quit wussin out because your team sucks compared to ours. It was set 5v5 and its staying that way

[quote name='Murcielago77']Quit wussin out because your team sucks compared to ours. It was set 5v5 and its staying that way[/QUOTE]

You know, for the worst one on your team, you run your mouth a lot. If you want it five on five, fine, your ass is just going to have to wait a little longer.

[quote name='Arikado']You know, for the worst one on your team, you run your mouth a lot. If you want it five on five, fine, your ass is just going to have to wait a little longer.[/QUOTE]

Im well aware im the worst on my team, I can run my mouth as much as I want. Just because your team is all fucked up and cant play, thats not my fault, im just sick of waiting for all your asses to get ready

how about find the best halo player from texas, offer him some money, go through i quick CAG induction, and Clan Induction, then rush him into the game, kick serious ass,then let him go back to his old clan, Texas gets a good player, California will remember the alamo, and that guy gets a few extra bucks

[quote name='zewone']I set this up and whenever I set a date, Arikado and Led can't show. So I told them to set the date and they haven't. They need to work out their schedules.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Murcielago77']Quit wussin out because your team sucks compared to ours. It was set 5v5 and its staying that way[/QUOTE]
We'll decide a date as soon as we can, but I'm sure as shit not going to rearrange my life to play this game. Now, we're not going to have radio anytime soon, so I say we just bump it down to 4v4 or 3v3 like 'kado suggested, unless there's still too much sand in Murc's vagina, in which case his ass can wait until radio is up and running again.

So which is it Cali? Bump it down to 3v3 or 4v4, or hurry up and wait for radio? I'm more than ready to get this over with, but to do that means lowering the total player count.

I can't believe this stupid fucking thing has escalated to this. It began as a fucking joke between z and I, and now Murc comes here to act like a man and talk all the trash he can behind the safety of his keyboard.

If I don't hear an answer from Cali by Tuesday as to what they want to do, I forfeit. They can fucking have it for all I care.

Its not a huge deal to me, I thought it would be fun/funny for some friendly rivalary, but Murc and D4rk really want to play this. I'm down with just about any terms you guys want to play this by and Led I understand not rearranging your life for this. What I meant by my earlier comments is to setup a time when you and Kado didn't have to work. We can take it down to 4vs4 if one of the CA guys wants to back out, or Radio can play at one of your guys house if he has a chance.

bread's done
Back