Texas - California is calling you out! *Postponed*

[quote name='zewone']Its not a huge deal to me, I thought it would be fun/funny for some friendly rivalary[/QUOTE]
Same here. But listening to Murc (and to a lesser extent, D4rk) run their mouths about it makes me want to drop the whole thing altogether. I already have a pretty good idea as to what the outcome will be, as I'm sure te rest of you do as well. But I didn't care, because it was supposed to be some friendly rivalry fun.

But let's say Cali wins. Murc certainly doesn't seem to be the type to live shit down, so if it means I get to listen to Murc talk about how his team carried him to victory on a chariot procession of white fucking stallions, then forget it. I've got better shit to do with my time then satiate the need of a sandy-vagina'd 14-year-old to act like the cock of the walk.

[quote name='Ledhed']Same here. But listening to Murc (and to a lesser extent, D4rk) run their mouths about it makes me want to drop the whole thing altogether. I already have a pretty good idea as to what the outcome will be, as I'm sure te rest of you do as well. But I didn't care, because it was supposed to be some friendly rivalry fun.

But let's say Cali wins. Murc certainly doesn't seem to be the type to live shit down, so if it means I get to listen to Murc talk about how his team carried him to victory on a chariot procession of white fucking stallions, then forget it. I've got better shit to do with my time then satiate the need of a sandy-vagina'd 14-year-old to act like the cock of the walk.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't having a sandy vagina make it real difficult to be cock of the walk?

you know what, fuck it, you guys play. Im sick of the other team sitting there wiping their asses with leds hair. You guys go do this fuckin game and then lock this damn topic.

[quote name='Murcielago77']you know what, fuck it, you guys play. Im sick of the other team sitting there wiping their asses with leds hair. You guys go do this fuckin game and then lock this damn topic.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a vote for 3v3 to me.

[quote name='Murcielago77']no, thats a 4v4 vote[/QUOTE]

Has to be 3v3, since we can only find three white horses on short notice.

[quote name='shrike4242']Has to be 3v3, since we can only find three white horses on short notice.[/QUOTE]

How is that?

Zewone
Crymson
D4rk
Ugamer

vs

Led
Kado
Olrox
Fez

ya i was getting kinda anxious, but its not a big deal, i though i was clever with a few of my posts, and i dont got that many posts so hey i post dumb shit whats new. its no big deal. whenever whoever.

[quote name='zewone']We did this already, Texas lost.[/QUOTE]

No we didn't, but I'm more than ready to forget about this whole thing and just forfeit the win to Cali.

[quote name='Ledhed']No we didn't, but I'm more than ready to forget about this whole thing and just forfeit the win to Cali.[/QUOTE]

Probably for the best.

[quote name='Ledhed']No we didn't, but I'm more than ready to forget about this whole thing and just forfeit the win to Cali.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it was a free for all Texas shotty snipes match yesterday, 2 out of 3 and I won. The only thing is I didn't tell you guys we were playing, of course the magic came out on top. :lol:

You're the best, the best! Nothing can ever keep you down!

yes, we mentally beat you bitches down :lol:

[quote name='Ugamer_X']California could still kick some Texas ass.

Yeah, dat's right, I went there, fook you.[/QUOTE]

Yoo a deek boy, dayum.

bread's done
Back