Text POWER to 24477 for free MS Points. [YMMV!]

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I saw this on a frito display when I was at work earlier today. Just do what the op says and you automatically win 160/400/800/1600 MS Points. It is one entry per phone number so just do what I did and get your family to enter too. I got 4 unique codes and earned 2560 points today. :D

EDIT: I don't think the deal is dead... Just it is ridiculously hard to get codes now. Further into the thread I see people who had to enter 20+ times just to get one code. If all else fails just keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
tried 38 times in total of 6 phones and gotten 6200 point all together ...Thanx bro i gotten 1600 points like 3 times i luv you (No homo)

Sent one earlier today and got 1600 points, sent one later from another phone and it said all points have been redeemed.

Why does it not send for me?? I try to send it but it fails to send? it says on my phone "Send Failed. Would You like to retry?". I retry but the same message keeps coming back up, is 244-77 the wrong thing/person to text?

It has been saying this on all of the cell phones I've tried it on.

Best thing about free points is i can buy 1200 pt arcade games i normally wouldnt spend. I got 2720 points. I bought banjo-tooie 1200 and will buy call of duty classic tomorrow for 1200 so i will have 320 left. Also a reminder until the 7th of december buy 2 tv shows or 1 movie and get 160 ms points back

been asking alot of friends i only chat with online. dont bother them to try more than once though. Past like 4 haven't worked. Hoping it isn't tapped out.

[quote name='Space Cowboy YGI']Just got the "Sorry" message also. Karma finally catching up with me for the "Deadliest Catch" rack up :)[/QUOTE]

Damn me for missing that thread... That would have been amazing... I sure do check this thread regularly now that I know these contests go on...

might be a dumb question but are there any hidden fees or anything to this? i have unlimited texting if that helps

[quote name='mowmow']might be a dumb question but are there any hidden fees or anything to this? i have unlimited texting if that helps[/QUOTE]
No, with unlimited texting you are set. (It's the Standard Messaging Rate)
Someone needs to update the OP with this :bomb:

Why do people keep lying about getting a ridiculous amount of 1600 MS point codes? "6200 points from 6 phones"

At least make it believable.

[quote name='McNutsack']Why do people keep lying about getting a ridiculous amount of 1600 MS point codes? "6200 points from 6 phones"

At least make it believable.[/QUOTE]

I don't think people are lying. I got 6800 points from 12 phones. Myself and my family and a bunch of friends / co-workers. (one phone got 2 codes)

2x 1600 Point Codes
1x 800 Point Code
5x 400 Point Codes
5x 160 Point Code

Picture%201.png

Yep, 100!
It worked the 1st time for 3 of my friends just now!
All of em got 100 points!
Honestly, it's not even worth the burden if it doesnt work the 1st time!

No, it's 100. Obviously they were tired of people taking advantage of this. It's 100, so far I can verify 5 friends got 100 .

5 out of 5.
100%
100 pts.

Anyone using sprint? Anytime I've tried entering a contest with mass success I get squat. I don't know if I'm just unlucky or if it has to do with my carrier. I don't even get replies back like other contests have confirming I've been entered.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']Anyone using sprint? Anytime I've tried entering a contest with mass success I get squat. I don't know if I'm just unlucky or if it has to do with my carrier. I don't even get replies back like other contests have confirming I've been entered.[/QUOTE]

4 of us have Sprint.
Call up your provider and make sure "short texts" are enabled, so you can send out short texts and receive them.

If they're confused, tell them you want to be able to use twitter on your phone, for example, to update...They'll know what you want. It might not be called "short texts" , thats what our store calls it.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']Just did it and got 100 points the first time. It took about 10 minutes for a reply though. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Same here, I had stopped trying but then tried one time while reading all the ECA stuff on various websites.
It was only 100 points, but free is free.

Wish I got an 800 or 1600 out of it, but still glad I got a 400 and 160 rather than the 100s that are going out now...

And I hope everybody texts "STOP" to them afterward, otherwise who the hell knows when they'll be texting you again.

bread's done
Back