TFN is utterly indifferent to my OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I just don't eat quickly, so milk in cereal tends to ruin it for me - it gets soggy before I'm done.

Having the milk in a glass next to it works better. :)[/QUOTE]

except for Fruity Pebbles, I like my cereal soggy

[quote name='fart_bubble']hmm I wonder if this is going to be limited then?[/quote]

I'm not sure. Kotaku said it is going to be sold, and the artist's website has this image:

BB.jpg

Which would suggest it is definitely not a rare in the normal be@rbrick blind boxes.

I found rotofugi.com which sells series 15 blind box be@rbricks, and is based in Chicago with good shipping charges, and I'm thinking they might carry it.

Have you ever purchased any kubricks/be@rbricks and know where they'd be purchased? I don't seem them on PlayAsia. I want some. :[

[quote name='fart_bubble']the only cereal I like dry is Golden Crisp[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fart_bubble']except for Fruity Pebbles, I like my cereal soggy[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

[quote name='Rocko']Have you ever purchased any kubricks/be@rbricks and know where they'd be purchased? I don't seem them on PlayAsia. I want some. :[[/QUOTE]

I've seen them in the Japanese import store here. I almost bought one, but they only had Killer Croc from the Batman set, and he wasn't very impressive.

[quote name='Liquid 2']A third shitty OTT in a row? Come on.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but a third, THEMED shitty OTT in a row.

That, and odds are I won't be around for the creation of the next one since I've got three exams next week. :bomb:

I think I'm going to head to bed now. Night.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I've seen them in the Japanese import store here. I almost bought one, but they only had Killer Croc from the Batman set, and he wasn't very impressive.[/quote]
Oh how I wish I had an import shop around here.

I'm particularly jealous of Moxio and Sneaky, who have Pink Godzilla in Seattle.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm not sure. Kotaku said it is going to be sold, and the artist's website has this image:

BB.jpg

Which would suggest it is definitely not a rare in the normal be@rbrick blind boxes.

I found rotofugi.com which sells series 15 blind box be@rbricks, and is based in Chicago with good shipping charges, and I'm thinking they might carry it.

Have you ever purchased any kubricks/be@rbricks and know where they'd be purchased? I don't seem them on PlayAsia. I want some. :[[/QUOTE]

oh yeah, it did say its part of a series so it probably isn't limited. As for www.rotofugi.com, its a great store. Shipping is always fast (I only live an hour from them though). Hit them up with an email.

as for what I own, I have the KAWS set, Indiana Jones and some of their Star Wars line.

Walrus, I meant that without milk I dig Golden Crisp but I try to eat Fruity Pebbles (in milk) as fast as I can before it becomes mushy

[quote name='fart_bubble']oh yeah, it did say its part of a series so it probably isn't limited. As for www.rotofugi.com, its a great store. Shipping is always fast (I only live an hour from them though). Hit them up with an email.

as for what I own, I have the KAWS set, Indiana Jones and some of their Star Wars line.[/quote]

Good thought, I'll shoot them an email asking about it now.

KAWS?

[quote name='Moxio']Who cares about Pink Godzilla?[/quote]
:wave:

[quote name='Rocko']
KAWS?
[/QUOTE]

he's a graf artist who was one of the first ones to break out to mainstream art in this era

kaws%20set%202.jpg

edit: sweet my name made up part of the last post in the last OTT

I just shot 'em an email. If they end up carrying it, I might also order one or two blind boxes of series 15.

It searched the term kubrick on their site and they only had like 2 results. I'm assuming kubricks don't have series like be@rbricks do?

Did you buy your kubricks from Rotofugi?

[quote name='Rocko']I just shot 'em an email. If they end up carrying it, I might also order one or two blind boxes of series 15.

It searched the term kubrick on their site and they only had like 2 results. I'm assuming kubricks don't have series like be@rbricks do?

Did you buy your kubricks from Rotofugi?[/QUOTE]

na, I bought them at the Chicago Comic Con over the years.

I wonder if Wubb is low enough to suffer through Totemball to get achievements?

Yay for the YF360G update including Bully. Boo for being on day 5 of doing Complete Home and Great Fun and not having credit. :/

Night OTT.

Negative, generally when I have to sign up for something to rate it, I just don't. Somewhere along the lines I stopped caring (mostly stopped) about what other people's opinions are of something. Especially music, movies, art, etc, where tastes are so different. I only found myself getting annoyed by the internet critics and so forth, thus apathy became my weapon against them.

In short... no I do not have an account :lol:

Morning.

As you can tell, I managed to survive the night. And I woke up with a headache for the third day in a row. Guess it's time for a CAT scan. :(

Ordered Soldier of Fortune.

Didn't sleep very well.

I had a dream that I had a vision a grocery store was being robbed so I had to go investigate. But due to some bikers cutting me off in traffic, I somehow ended up with a ticket. Or maybe it wasn't a ticket, but I had to pay some fine for $14.50.

I think I'll list these PS1 and DC games I've been meaning to eBay, that I'd have to bundle to get anyone to take them off my hands, and see what I can get.

[quote name='guyver2077']mutha fukkin kimbo!!!![/quote]

What happened? Anyone have a link to the fight?

Also, lollercoasters to Moxio ... that $$$$a shows up in my CoD4 games for a round or two, doesnt say a word, and then leaves. :lol:

Kimbo is so scary. :(

If I saw him on the street, I'd totally turn my head and walk the other way in fear of him saying ''YO, YOU WANNA FITE ME RIGHT NOW?!?! I GOT MY CAM CREW WITH ME AND THERES A DIRTY ALLEY, PUNK!''

His beard makes him look like Tom Hanks in Cast Away.

Its actually a bit bigger than Tom's, but he looks like he got stuck on an island and the only thing he could do was beat up crabs and punch coconut trees to train. :/

[quote name='TFN']His beard makes him look like Tom Hanks in Cast Away.[/QUOTE]

or Kordell Stewart from the direcTV commercials spoofing Cast Away.

[quote name='Brak']The match kinda stunk.

Here it is.[/quote]

You're right it did. What's up with that .. they're not allowed to punch in the back of the head? And damn, did Tank Abbott get soft since the last I saw him. I mean the man could turn my face into apple sauce but I mean .. he's soft for the fighting world anymore.

[quote name='Maklershed']You're right it did. What's up with that .. they're not allowed to punch in the back of the head? And damn, did Tank Abbott get soft since the last I saw him. I mean the man could turn my face into apple sauce but I mean .. he's soft for the fighting world anymore.[/QUOTE]
MMA has a lot of rules now.

Tank Abbott held up better than most of Kimbo's victims.

I suspect that they booked him against Abbott, knowing that Abbott was past his prime, in order to put Kimbo over as the street fighter in MMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back