The $100 Coupon from Gamestop Contest - ENDS 5/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ral1121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
WINNERS!!!!!!:
Thanks to all that entered. I wish I could give you all coupons! But sadly, I only have one. Sorry for those that truly needed one but a contest is a contest. Good luck next time!

We actually have two winners for this:

User DJP519 on Page 5, post #97

and

User xDJNeLLieNeLL on Page 7, post #123

The Lucky Number was 91, the year I was born in.

Will be going by the Multiple Winners rule for these two winners so make sure you follow them to win.

Round 2 Winner: xDJNeLLieNeLL

Winner Please PM with your E-mail inside.

$100 Off A 160 or 320 GB PlayStation 3 at Gamestop - Coupon Expires 5/29

I received multiple requests for my coupon that I will not be using, so I will be doing a contest. I can't let $100 go to waste.

Pick a number between 1 and 100 and post it in a comment. The person to guess the number or be the closest at the end of the contest will get the coupon by email in PDF format.

Multiple Winners:
If multiple people guess the correct number, you will than again, pick another number between 1 and 100 between those that chose the correct number. On 5/20, I will contact the winners by a message and will have to choose a number on that message. If I don't get a message back from you by 5/21, you are disqualified. On 5/21 I will choose the winner if in case multiple people chose the right number.

PLEASE, DON'T POST IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON BUYING THE CONSOLE AT GAMESTOP. LET IT BE FOR THE PEOPLE THAT TRULY WANT THIS.

Members that Joined on May 2011 will not be counted. One Entry Per Person.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's for the purchase of a console only?? If so, I won't guess then. But just for giggles, I guess 10. Just don't count me if it only for a console, though.

gotta ask though, why is there a stipulation about people guessing the same number? SHouldnt it just go to the first person to guess that number? Anyone whos not retarded should double check that the number hasn't been used

hey, to the guy that is doing this contest. It's kinda pointless, unless you are donating your PUR card too. I work there, and you need to scan the PUR card of the person with the coupon in order to redeem it. So, this contest is kinda over already...

[quote name='Kristopher']hey, to the guy that is doing this contest. It's kinda pointless, unless you are donating your PUR card too. I work there, and you need to scan the PUR card of the person with the coupon in order to redeem it. So, this contest is kinda over already...[/QUOTE]

i dont think thats true at all. There were several people who said they used other peoples coupons with no problems

[quote name='Kristopher']hey, to the guy that is doing this contest. It's kinda pointless, unless you are donating your PUR card too. I work there, and you need to scan the PUR card of the person with the coupon in order to redeem it. So, this contest is kinda over already...[/QUOTE]

Really, I've seen multiple people on the Deals thread on how they received the PS3 with no problem.

[quote name='Kenshindono']42

gotta ask though, why is there a stipulation about people guessing the same number? SHouldnt it just go to the first person to guess that number? Anyone whos not retarded should double check that the number hasn't been used[/QUOTE]

Some people may not check all these numbers if the thread gets filled up.

21! If i win give it to the next closest person. I already have ps3s, I just love number guessing games. =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back