The 11th Annual CAG March Madness Contest - Sign-ups Open Until March 19 @ 12:15 PM ET

Joined up, Mr. Frisky.  My little-used Yahoo ID is similar to my CAG one (pan_theon vs. pan_theonjuno), but my bracket is the same as my CAG ID (pan_theonjuno).  

This is my first year, and, as others have said, thanks for doing this.  And good luck, all!

Awesome. I'm in again under the bracket name ' Tubakers Bracket' 

Thank you for setting this up again! 

Joined. Bracket is same as username, cgw1710.

2014- 40th out of 77
2013- 48th out of 116

2012- 10th out of 114
2011- 5th out of 141
2009- 21st out of 165
2008- 128th out of 145 

Thank you for running the march madness bracket contest. I cant wait to see how badly I've done by Friday evening lol. 

Astros75 is my bracket name

Thanks for doing this again!

I registered and changed my bracket name to my username here.  Good luck everyone!

Joined just now as Cag_Io with "Io's Incredible Bracket". Yeah, I followed college basketball less than ever this year so I really had no idea what I was doing. So it'll probably be my best finish ;).

another year that I waited late... just threw bracket together as I couldn't read up as much as I would have liked.

not sure if last year or year before that so much chalk broke first round (the real first round... round of 64)

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting to watch the Cleveland Cavaliers all of the time makes this Baylor/Georgia State game seem really bad in comparison from the little bit I've watched.

Edit: Also, RIP to my bracket already.

Yeah, I'm the guy who had Baylor.

"Pick Baylor," I said! "No one else will, despite their high seed, and you'll win the whole thing!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good luck to someone, anyone, who didn't pick Kentucky.

I can't believe I'm out after day freaking 1...

Yeah, I'm the guy who had Baylor.

"Pick Baylor," I said! "No one else will, despite their high seed, and you'll win the whole thing!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good luck to someone, anyone, who didn't pick Kentucky.

I can't believe I'm out after day freaking 1...
Trust me bud. I chnaged my UCLa pick at the last minute. Now I am kicking myself in th ebutt.

4 games lost by one point for me yesterday:  

Georgia St. over Baylor

N.C. State over LSU

UCLA over SMU (terrible call on the goal tend, I think)

and UAB over Iowa St.

Like others have said, that's what makes this tourney exciting.

4 games lost by one point for me yesterday:

Georgia St. over Baylor

N.C. State over LSU

UCLA over SMU (terrible call on the goal tend, I think)

and UAB over Iowa St.

Like others have said, that's what makes this tourney exciting.
And completely destroys our brackets. Dam Bracket Busters.

And completely destroys our brackets. Dam Bracket Busters.
But there's still hope, right?? Jim Valvano said, "Don't give up. Don't ever give up."

He also said, "I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em."

lol

But there's still hope, right?? Jim Valvano said, "Don't give up. Don't ever give up."

He also said, "I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em."

lol
HAHAHAHA. Nice.

bread's done
Back