The 12th Annual CAG March Madness Contest - Entries Now Live until Tipoff on 3/17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owner is Steve S, bracket is Z-Saber. My Yahoo account is frickin old. Almost twenty years.
You and me both man, 1997 here. 19 freaking years ago. My suite mates in college were still arguing that Win 3.1 was better than Win 95 while I was using NT in my Comp Sci classes... Wow..

Did my first wave of building my list of entrants and tying them to CAG accounts, which resulted in three people being kicked. If that was you, feel free to rejoin as long as you post in here that it was you so I know who owns the bracket.

Thanks for putting this together, Frisky. Just entered. Bracket name matches to CAG - darkcecil32. I think I forgot to enter last year...and actually wound up having an awesome bracket last year (won an office pool for the first time with ~15 people). Go figure.

Just entered, entry name is the same as my user Id.  Probably the least I have watched in my life, maybe that will actually help this year.  Thanks for putting this together!

Juice's Phenomenal Bracket is mine. I couldn't recover my older JuiceElSavior account due to not having access to the old phone number I had supplied in case I got locked out lol

Just made mine: "Io's Last Minute Bracket", username io_cag

At first I couldn't log in because it didn't recognize my email but then I just used my username instead of the email and it worked.  Then it asked for a cell phone but I just skipped that step.  So it looks like somehow I avoided needing my cell phone number in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
EldritchOnRye's Terrible Picks is going hard for last place.  Can't be any worse than I did last year...

Edit- Last place confirmed.  Just saw the President's picks and he has the same Final Four picks as I do and he's usually so good at this...

Thanks Obama.

My username (paulwekiva) and bracket name are the same.

Thanks for doing this Frisky.  You are awesome!

No research, no expertise, waiting until the last moment, and going with random gut feelings (except Kansas)....I am sure to win!

I joined in as "Brian's Busted Bracket". Thanks for doing this again, hopefully I'll do a little better this year!

The pool for brackets is now closed. I'll be doing a final sweep later to verify entrants, so you have a little bit more time to get in your posts in case your bracket name's different than your CAG name.

Good luck to everyone!

Man, I picked the wrong 12s. I guess I revised my bracket and didn't pick any 12s which is surprising since it averages almost two a year winning.

I'm not even going to look.  I think my bracket has been busted worse than any year yet (and I've been doing this off and on since the mid-80's).

I am tied for 43rd with a bunch at 22. #1 has 26, and I think almost everyone now has one region completely screwed over... yikes, what a year.

What a tourney. I'm currently T1, but that UNI buzzer beater hurt. Still, 26/32 in the first round? I'll take that 10 times out of 10.

Wow. I am actually in the running this year! I currently have the second most possible points. Say what?

well, kentucky is going to finish me off, 2 final four teams gone assuming no miracle happens here. at least i was tied for first after the first round for a while!

It looks like I repeat as bracket champ if Virginia keeps winning. If UNC goes down and UVa wins tonight, almost everyone will be busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back