The 12th Annual CAG March Madness Contest - Entries Now Live until Tipoff on 3/17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's crazy is that by possible points if UNC wins I could still have a top ten finish despite how terrible this has been for picks?  Like I don't want to root for UNC but I kind of want that craziness where a bunch of people way back in the rankings jump up.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not over yet. Looking at how the results are for the title game, here are the two scenario depending on who wins:

UNC beats Villanova:

1. pablo escobar - 148 pts

2. kona - 130 pts

3. Super Mario 64 - 128 pts

Villanova beats UNC:

1. pablo escobar - 116 pts

t-2. kona - 98 pts

t-2. spree4567 - 98 pts

Congrats, Pablo! I heard on ESPN Radio today that only something like 1.6% of all ESPN Tourney brackets had UNC vs. Villanova in the Finals together. Impressive!

Congrats, Pablo! I heard on ESPN Radio today that only something like 1.6% of all ESPN Tourney brackets had UNC vs. Villanova in the Finals together. Impressive!
I actually had UNC vs Villa at first and then changed it to OU :fridge: I left it as is on my ESPN bracket and it says I'm 99 percentile.

Woohoo!! I can't believe it!  After following college bball religiously for years and never coming close I end up winning the the year I don't watch that many games.  Hopefully we get a good game tonight to cap it off. 

Thanks Frisky for putting this together.

With Villanova winning the championship game, here is our Top 3 for this year's contest:

t-2. kona - 98 pts

t-2. spree4567 - 98 pts

I'll get in contact with you three tomorrow to start getting prizes sorted out. Thanks again to everybody who tried to have the least bad bracket this year.

With Villanova winning the championship game, here is our Top 3 for this year's contest:

t-2. kona - 98 pts

t-2. spree4567 - 98 pts

I'll get in contact with you three tomorrow to start getting prizes sorted out. Thanks again to everybody who tried to have the least bad bracket this year.
thanks for having the contest once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back