The 14th Annual CAG March Madness Contest - Sign-up Now Until Tipoff on 3/15! Picks Open 3/11!

Good luck everyone. Hopefully there are some surprises in your brackets since this tournament always has some surprises. All in fun though and by today most of our brackets will be broken, but maybe not a crumbling building just yet. Going for NMSU Aggies and Texas Tech.

Last edited by a moderator:
Down goes Arizona and a bunch of brackets with that.
Yeah, I was amazed to see that when I woke up this morning. The game wasn't even close. There goes half of my bracket.

13/16 on the first day, with only Arizona advancing beyond the next round of the teams that lost, but I had them in the finals.

The original, “WE ARE MASHALL!”

I’m an Alumni so this is a very special win for me. Don’t care if I lose the rest of my picks now. GO HERD!

What an embarrassment VA is jeez. No #1 seed should lose & get blown out by a 16 seed like that. I live in VA too so they definitely gonna be talking about this non stop.

History made and so many brackets busted. I read about one of Virginia's guys and him not being available so I had them going out earlier. Glad I did.

Why didn't anyone fuck 'in tell me the "Best #1 seed in the tournament" played like this before I picked them to win the championship?!?!
Because they hadn't. That's why I picked them too. So much for that. Very cool to see history made last night, though.

Some good upsets today even though the teams are getting better and better. Good for A&M. I'm a Texas Tech fan myself, but I do try to support Texas A&M and UTEP, my alumni. Surprisingly my bracket where I took some chances and went with my gut is going well so far. Nothing is over till it's over though and I hope everyone keeps doing well.

We'll see if anything comes in store for surprises for these next 2 games.

Some good upsets today even though the teams are getting better and better. Good for A&M. I'm a Texas Tech fan myself, but I do try to support Texas A&M and UTEP, my alumni. Surprisingly my bracket where I took some chances and went with my gut is going well so far. Nothing is over till it's over though and I hope everyone keeps doing well.

We'll see if anything comes in store for surprises for these next 2 games.
Big 12 my man! I’m torn about tonight. One side I have my Alumni, Marshall. The other is WVU. Both WV schools. I know WVU would go farther but my bracket has Marshall. Either way, great for the state of WV.

Since some people don’t know the difference between WV and VA the joke has been, we are the state with TWO teams left.

I know they said this was the weakest group of 1 seeds in awhile but...geez!

Two already out before the sweet 16, in addition to UNC getting curb stomped.

Yeah a lot of higher seeds going out. I'm guessing Kansas will go soon likely the next round. A lot of buzz was around for Texas A&M being better than their seeding so that one doesn't surprise me at all. Xavier and Virginia going down though...yeah...not great. Xavier has disappointed me enough that I had them going early anyway, so that wont hurt me much.

bread's done
Back