The 14th Annual CAG March Madness Contest - Sign-up Now Until Tipoff on 3/15! Picks Open 3/11!

It's not just higher seeds losing, it's how bad some of them are losing.  Virginia, Arizona, and UNC weren't even close in their losses.  There were also some great finishes, so without a vested interest, it's been an exciting tourney for me.

I just realized that my cag username and my bracket don’t match up. Looks like I’m still in the system though. “Owner” is Jacob and “Bracket” is Jacob’s Outstanding Bracket, the default name yahoo assigned me

Oh been waiting for more tournament action. Can't wait to see our brackets after Friday and after Sunday. I'm ready for a final four with no 1s or 2s....would be nice even if my bracket would be broken like crazy.

I didn't think my first Final 4 pick to lose would be Kentucky, especially with the way Michigan was playing last weekend. I wouldn't mind if Duke was next even though it would kill my chances of winning. Go Cuse!

My ideal final four would be Florida State, Syracuse, Texas Tech (Wreck em!), and Layola. Likely would kill all the brackets too, but that would be exciting. I'm tired of Duke, Villanova, Kansas.....get some new blood in there!

Well, I picked Michigan and VIllanova for the finals this year so I got that going for me at least...

Edit: turns out that a bunch of other people do too.

[attachment=29887:R1fdEt3.gif]

Last edited by a moderator:
The winning scenarios for the Final Four:

If Loyola Chicago beats Michigan, Villanova beats Kansas, and Loyola Chicago beats Villanova, here are the winners:

1. johnnymavrik

2. ThunderChunky62

t-3. 4thHorseman

t-3. Jaybrones

If Loyola Chicago beats Michigan, Villanova beats Kansas, and Villanova beats Loyola Chicago, here are the winners:

1. johnnymavrik

t-2. 4thHorseman

t-2. Jaybrones

If Michigan beats Loyola Chicago, Villanova beats Kansas, and Michigan beats Villanova, here are the winners:

1. Sunrisecityrider

2. TheDarkKnight815  

3. Maxx

If Michigan beats Loyola Chicago, Villanova beats Kansas, and Villanova beats Michigan, here are the winners:

1. johnnymavrik

t-2. cleaver

t-2. TheRock88

If Michigan beats Loyola Chicago, Kansas beats Villanova, and Michigan beats Kansas, here are the winners:

1. Maxx

2. Sunrisecityrider

3. TheDarkKnight815

If Michigan beats Loyola Chicago, Kansas beats Villanova, and Kansas beats Michigan, here are the winners:

1. MobileVortex

2. Previously someTooL

3. jsivley

If Loyola Chicago beats Michigan, Kansas beats Villanova, and Loyola Chicago beats Kansas, here are the winners:

1. Previously someTooL

2. MobileVortex

3. Pablo Escobar

If Loyola Chicago beats Michigan, Kansas beats Villanova, and Kansas beats Loyola Chicago, here are the winners:

1. Previously someTooL

2. MobileVortex

3. jsivley

The winning scenarios for the Final Four:

If Loyola Chicago beats Michigan, Villanova beats Kansas, and Loyola Chicago beats Villanova, here are the winners:

1. johnnymavrik
2. ThunderChunky62
t-3. 4thHorseman
t-3. Jaybrones

If Loyola Chicago beats Michigan, Villanova beats Kansas, and Villanova beats Loyola Chicago, here are the winners:

1. johnnymavrik
t-2. 4thHorseman
t-2. Jaybrones
Lets go! But only one of these scenarios!

Last edited by a moderator:
The new final winning scenarios:

If Michigan beats Loyola Chicago, Villanova beats Kansas, and Michigan beats Villanova, here are the winners:

1. Sunrisecityrider

2. TheDarkKnight815  

3. Maxx

If Michigan beats Loyola Chicago, Villanova beats Kansas, and Villanova beats Michigan, here are the winners:

1. johnnymavrik

t-2. cleaver

t-2. TheRock88

With Villanova's win, here are the winners of this year's contest:

1. johnnymavrik

t-2. cleaver

t-2. TheRock88

I'll get in contact with you about prizes in a bit.

bread's done
Back