The '2008 is my year to lose weight!' thread

This is a great idea for a thread and a very timely find for me personally!

I had reconstructive surgery to repair 2 torn ligaments in my ankle back in the first week of December.
I was on crutches until late Feb. and as of last week am sans ankle support braces of any kind.
I gained 20 pounds in the time I was on crutches and for the first time in my life crossed the 200 lbs mark.

I'm 5'11" and I went from 183 lbs to 203 lbs during my recovery. I've dropped down to 195-198 but need to do more.
This summer I plan on getting down to the 175-180 range that I should be and am most comfortable at.
I've never had to do the whole "concentrated weight-loss diet/exercise plan" thing so this is all new to me.

Every friend that I've ever known go through it has stated that success comes through support and/or self determination.
Who would've thought I could find that here at CAG of all places? Great idea OP!
As I said, I'm new to this so any tips on getting going would be appreciated.

After reading through the previous pages I applaud everyone's efforts so far. I'll keep you posted.

[quote name='specialk']Ok, I've looked over that workout. I think I'm gonna try it Friday...that's arms day. I'll report back...if my arms are still functional.[/QUOTE]

Good luck man, I look forward to hearing about your pain :)

Being serious, if you work out on a regular basis, it is tiring but it isn't like pass out hard. I'm sure you will be fine.

[quote name='afedock']Good luck man, I look forward to hearing about your pain :)

Being serious, if you work out on a regular basis, it is tiring but it isn't like pass out hard. I'm sure you will be fine.[/QUOTE]

Well I did it. I used a 45lb barbell. It definitely was a workout, but like you said it wasn't that bad once I was done...but seriously I never noticed 30 seconds pass so fast.

How often do you do this?

[quote name='specialk']Well I did it. I used a 45lb barbell. It definitely was a workout, but like you said it wasn't that bad once I was done...but seriously I never noticed 30 seconds pass so fast.

How often do you do this?[/QUOTE]

Every couple of weeks or when I noticed I've hit a plateau. I'll do this or a different shocking method.

Its been two weeks since I've come home from school and been trying really hard to get in shape. Lost 10lbs so far, down to 199.5, probably another 10 and I'll be where I want to be.

I'm so fat. I think I've gained three pounds this year, and I'm losing muscle. With school, kids, trying to pack up a house...it's just not coming together for me.

Hopefully I can get kick-started when the wife and kids move to Atlanta ahead of me, but I'm not hopeful.

Good luck everyone. Almost to the half way point of the year!

I've spent about 4 months trying to bulk. I was avoiding the scale because I didn't want to look at it go up or down. I just ate a lot of lean proteins, carbs, etc. over many meals. Usually about 3500 - 4000 calories or so a day (probably more on sat and sunday when I have a cheat dinner, etc)

Well after months of bulking I bulked maybe 4lbs. I think I'm just going to call it quit on the bulking and just go back to cutting. I think I'll spend the next month cutting before I head out to Japan for two weeks. I don't know if I will eat more out there or eat very little at all.

My weight fluctuates during the day between 200-210 lbs at 6ft tall. So I call it 205 just to be easy.

Lowest I've been in the last two years is about 190, highest is right now in the 200-210 region. Lowest weight ever in recent memory is 178 lbs, but that was due to 48 hrs of hell cutting weight. Never again - led to shitty performance.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I'm so fat. I think I've gained three pounds this year, and I'm losing muscle. With school, kids, trying to pack up a house...it's just not coming together for me.

Hopefully I can get kick-started when the wife and kids move to Atlanta ahead of me, but I'm not hopeful.[/quote]

Don't give up man, sometimes life gives what you were looking for after you stopped searching.

I'm gonna' join up with a gym next week for my own kickstart. Paying for it will motivate me to use it!:)

You wanna lose weight... get into running... I have to work extra hard just to maintain my weight, mix that with days of higher weight low rep weight work and you are good to go

Diet wise eat ALOT of protien, which will help rebuild muscle and keep you full

Im going to Virginia in about 8-9 days and plan on working out each day Im not traveling by running in the morning. I like how I look for the most part as I am muscular, Id just like a few pounds more in my arms legs and chest

[quote name='CouRageouS']Sounds like we're around the same size. How tall are you? I'm 5'10" and currently 205. My lowest I've been was about 195 after a long day of no liquids and a lot of running. Normally I weigh in at 210 after a whole day of constant eating and drinking but wake up at 205. I kind of have a wrestlers physique and I'm not trying to lose weight as much as I want to get ripped. Your abs seem like mine, top being more prominent than the bottom.

You should try mixing it up a bit. Your body seems to have gotten used to the routine so you need to shock it into reacting and changing more. Maybe instead of 5 days straight do every other day, or go 2 days, break, then 3 days. You could also try going different times in the day. Also mix up your workout to maybe all cardio one day, all weight training the next. Then the third both. Basically confuse your body from what its used to and it will react.

You can also shock your body into adapting more by having a cheat day. Little to no fat and then a good helping will make your body work harder. Be careful though because thats also a recipe for the shits :lol:. Finding new ways to dress up chicken breasts and tuna can be tedious but the results are more than welcome. Groceries are pretty cheap too.[/quote]

I'm 6'0" and currently at 203lbs. I want to get to 190 by the end of July. I bought a Muscle and Fitness magazine on the advice of some people I work out with. They couldn't believe I wasn't taking anything and just kind of winging my routine. I'm going to see if I can take some supplements or something and follow the weight loss diet they lay out. We shall see.

I definitely think I need to switch things up but I only have M-F to work out so I can't change the actual days I go to the gym but I can change my routine once I'm there.

I have subscriptions to both Men's Fitness and Muscle and Fitness (free). I highly suggest going with Men's Fitness instead. Its more tailored towards your average guy versus Muscle is more for big gainers/bodybuilders. Much better stuff in there for cutting and living life versus getting bigger and competitions.

As far as supplements look at your diet and see what your body needs. Regardless of how well you eat I believe all nutritionists recommend a multivitamin.

[quote name='zman73']You wanna lose weight... get into running... I have to work extra hard just to maintain my weight, mix that with days of higher weight low rep weight work and you are good to go

Diet wise eat ALOT of protien, which will help rebuild muscle and keep you full

Im going to Virginia in about 8-9 days and plan on working out each day Im not traveling by running in the morning. I like how I look for the most part as I am muscular, Id just like a few pounds more in my arms legs and chest[/QUOTE]

I would absolutely love to be able to run. I just can't do it. I'm tired after a half-mile. I don't know if it's the way I'm built, or the way I run.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I would absolutely love to be able to run. I just can't do it. I'm tired after a half-mile. I don't know if it's the way I'm built, or the way I run.[/QUOTE]

It takes time... start slow... build yourself up... when I started back last year, I could barely go a few miles before stopping, byu the end of the year half marathons and ten mile practice jogs were second nature. The amount of calories larger people can burn by running is amazing. It will never be easy to get going, but the reward of better cardiovascular health combined with a slimmer trimmer body, combined with the better mood you are in from running (endorphin release) is enough to get anyone to try. But I truly believe unless you have horrid knees you need to try, walking is ok but it will not get you where you want to be. I see the SAME people at the park for years walking, they look the same, alot are still overweight... but I guess it is better than nothing

I burn up about 1250 calories over an easy paced 10 mile jog (which I tackle once a week)... only reason it is not more than that is Im only 155 lbs... I love running, you really only need shoes and some good running clothing to do it.

Pick interesting places to run, I have to go from place to place and mix it up to keep it interesting. Carry an ipod to listen to tunes, many a time I have been running and a kick ass song on my ipod serves to pump me up for another mile or 2. And be sure to try to run when cool if possible, I had trouble getting in 3 miles yesterday, of course I had lifted weights for 45 minutes before and was tackling some of my parks grueling trails.

I had begun last year to buy 32 sized pants as my 30s were a little snug... I ran a few months, now my 30's are a little loose

It's not my knees, it's my shins. I run like I march, heel-toe. My wife says that's wrong, but I can't seem to unlearn twenty years of heel-toe.

And no, I have no interesting places to run. Right now, my only option is the treadmill at the gym. Horrible. Hopefully when I get back to Atlanta I can either do some trail running, or biking. To me, that's fun.

Well since graduating and moving in with my Fiance, I've been eating healthier, lots of fruits and veggies everyday and I got for at least an hr power walk everyday. Result I've lost about 4 lbs, hoping to get down to about 176 from about 185.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']It's not my knees, it's my shins. I run like I march, heel-toe. My wife says that's wrong, but I can't seem to unlearn twenty years of heel-toe.

And no, I have no interesting places to run. Right now, my only option is the treadmill at the gym. Horrible. Hopefully when I get back to Atlanta I can either do some trail running, or biking. To me, that's fun.[/QUOTE]

Treadmills are MURDER on your shins. Period. Try running in a grassy area if you can, or if you have to run on pavement pick a place that changes elevation or is not completely flat concrete. Try getting some stims to take before you run, trust me, they help (as long as you aren't REALLY sensitive to them). I recommend Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 by ALRI or DIALENE by Scivation. They're stimulants and fatburners/apetite suppressors in one. If you really want a good fat burner, get some Ephedra and stack it with caffeine pills: 25mg Ephedrine HCL and 200mg caffeine. Your ass will be jacked up for hours as will your basal metabolic rate. Just don't take it when it's hotter than 80 degrees out.

On a side note, I hurt my back in December doing a deadlift; roated my fucking pelvis out of alignment, so I had to switch to low impact cardio. I'm at 218lbs 11.5-12% bodyfat right now (damn good) and haven't lost much strength, but I've lost almost all of my cardio endurance. I'm planning to do HIIT here in a few weeks to get myself back up. My goal is to not lose weight, but to gain weight while doing this (strength athlete) while increasing speed and endurance. It's going to be hard as fuck, but I think I can do it. My end of sumer goal is 225lbs with 10.5%-11% even bodyfat. I think I can do it!

[quote name='CocheseUGA']It's not my knees, it's my shins. I run like I march, heel-toe. My wife says that's wrong, but I can't seem to unlearn twenty years of heel-toe.

And no, I have no interesting places to run. Right now, my only option is the treadmill at the gym. Horrible. Hopefully when I get back to Atlanta I can either do some trail running, or biking. To me, that's fun.[/QUOTE]

Only reason I even do the treadmill right now certain days is to beat the heat... it is swelteringly hot right now.

Atlanta has plenty of great places to jog, I generally run the streets... the hilly nature of the area provides a challenge. The best places to run are on the asphalt or the grassy ground.

Last year, I couldnt run consecutive days without either my knees locking up afterward (painful) or my shins hurting... right now, pain free... bought new shoes, took point juice (glucosamine) for the knees, and all is right with the world. Take it slow, try to learn a new way to run, I know its hard... but behaviors and habits can be changed over time by consciously thinking about it while you do it

and in really weird sightings for me today... the REALLY SUPER HOT woman from the gym, who I am actually friends with... when leaving, she pulled up behind me while driving, and she was smoking (the cigarettes kind)... I couldnt believe my eyes, she goes in there every day and works out like crazy... she will not keep her looks with that type of behavior... that explains why her face looks a little older than her real age of 27...

And no, I have no interesting places to run. Right now, my only option is the treadmill at the gym. Horrible. Hopefully when I get back to Atlanta I can either do some trail running, or biking. To me, that's fun.[/quote]

As someone who has shin splints and was much heavier when I first started running I can tell you that a good pair of running shoes with perhaps a insole (sp?) is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Go to a real running store (not footlocker or one of those) and get fitted for a pair of running shoes. Many places will make you jog on a treadmill to see how you step and then try to find the right pair of shoes for you. Also shoes only last so long. A crummy pair of cross trainers that've been kicking around for years won't do it.

Take it easy if you get shin splints. Ice your shins after running. Stretch beforehand. Etc.

Running is really fun. I wish I had more time for it like I did about a two years ago. I was probably putting in about 30 to 40 miles a week. But it just took a lot of time, and I think I may have burn myself out on running. Now I generally probably do about two three mile runs a week as a warm up in the morning or something.

I guess the next thing to ask is how I get started. What should my goal be for my first few attempts on the treadmill? I need to knowwhat I should be striving for so I know how I'm progressing.

Time? Pain free? Rate?

What's the adjustment curve?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I guess the next thing to ask is how I get started. What should my goal be for my first few attempts on the treadmill? I need to knowwhat I should be striving for so I know how I'm progressing.

Time? Pain free? Rate?

What's the adjustment curve?[/quote]

I would suggest looking into increasing your time while keeping it pain free. Muscle fatigue and soreness is different then pain from shin splints (small breaks or cracks in the shin bones) or knee pain.

When I started running rate started increasing with the distance and time as you get in better overall ability.

I also suggest the eliptical if your knees or shins give you a lot of problems.

Shoes are so important... from what Ive always ready, about 500 miles and your done, which in my case right now would be between 4-5 months

That was one of the things I did first when the pain in my knees didnt go away... bought 2 pairs of shoes and since bought 2 more pairs, I should be set for the rest of the year. My preferred brands would be Saucony and New Balance, they both make the most comfortable running shoes IMO.

I also, at least until I was comfortable with the treadmill, did (when indoors) use the ellipticals. I slowly added in weights (with leg extensions being the last hurdle).

I can do 45-60 minutes on the ellipticals no problem. But after 4-6 minutes at a decent run, I'm done. That's before my shins give me any problems. I just don't understand why that is.

Finals week ALWAYS kills me, but this week I've gotten back into the groove :D

I found a nice little gym to join for the year now that I'm living at home (only 300.00 for the year!) and it feels great to be sore again :]

Things are going pretty well, I'm on a 5 day a week schedule (chest, back, arms, legs, shoulders and about 2 miles of cardio before I start). I'm keeping my heart rate at about 145 throughout the lifting, so I'm very happy with my efforts thus far.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I can do 45-60 minutes on the ellipticals no problem. But after 4-6 minutes at a decent run, I'm done. That's before my shins give me any problems. I just don't understand why that is.[/quote]

The elliptical is easy that's why. I used to get shin splints from running but I found the right shoe (I used to buy cross trainers but now I buy actual running shoes) and they pretty much went away. I can go on an elliptical for a very long time and I barely sweat. When I'm on the treadmill I'm practically soaked after 5 minutes. I made the switch about a year ago and now when I'm looking for a "day off" I hop back on the elliptical instead of running.

Give this a try on the treadmill:

First:
- 5 minutes of warm-up at a brisk walk (I set the treadmill to 4.0).
- 5 minutes of ramp-up at a decent pace/jog (I set the treadmill to 7.0).
Second, alternate the following 7 times:
- 2 minutes of a sprint (I set the treadmill to 9.0).
- 1 minute of cool down but keeping the heart rate up (I set the treadmill to 6.0)
Third, do 3 minutes of cool down (I set the treadmill to 4.0)

TOTAL = 34 minutes on the treadmill and you will burn a TON of calories and feel GREAT when it's over.

I'll give that a try...in time. I've learned today that I'm supposed to land on my front foot when it is underneath my body - I haven't even been close. When I run, my lower leg is straight down, but my knee is bent and my upper leg is angled back towards my pelvis. I estimate that I've been landing between 6-9 inches in front of my body, which may contribute to how tired I get and my excruciating shin splints.

When I go today I'm going to focus soley on re-learning how to run.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I'll give that a try...in time. I've learned today that I'm supposed to land on my front foot when it is underneath my body - I haven't even been close. When I run, my lower leg is straight down, but my knee is bent and my upper leg is angled back towards my pelvis. I estimate that I've been landing between 6-9 inches in front of my body, which may contribute to how tired I get and my excruciating shin splints.

When I go today I'm going to focus soley on re-learning how to run.[/quote]

Ahh... that should make a big difference. The treadmill will actually help with that since you are essentially running in place - if your legs start getting ahead of your body you will bump the rail in front of you. Take it slow until you get used to the new mechanic. When I'm trying to build up speed or just starting out after a long layoff I'll set the treadmill at an easy pace and increase the speed by 0.1 each week. If you start at 6.0 (which is pretty slow, I think) in 2.5 months you will be up to 7.0 which is a nice jog and in 5 months you will be up to 8.0 which is quite fast for a steady 30 minute pace (IMO). It sounds like a long time but you get there eventually without putting a strain on your body.

[quote name='seanr1221']I think I'll give that a try Javeryh.[/quote]

Just a warning - the 2 minute sprint/1 minute cool down is quite difficult. If you find that you are dying after a day or two, increase the jogging portion by 3, 6 or 9 minutes and reduce the number of sprint/cool down cycles appropriately until you can handle it. I tend to work my way up to 7 cycles starting from 4 as a minimum when I haven't done that routine in a while. Give it a shot though - it's great for burning fat.

Thanks for the warning. Sometimes I do a variation of that...

5 minutes at 7mph

Then repeat 10 times...

1 minute at 9mph

1 minute at 6.5mph

cool down at 3.5mph

But I like yours a lot better.

[quote name='seanr1221']Thanks for the warning. Sometimes I do a variation of that...

5 minutes at 7mph

Then repeat 10 times...

1 minute at 9mph

1 minute at 6.5mph

cool down at 3.5mph

But I like yours a lot better.[/QUOTE]

Just do HIIT. 30 seconds jog, 30 seconds FULL ON SPRINT repeat. Do this for about 5 minutes or so 3-4 times a week initially, then move up a minute or two (thus adding more " Reps" each week) until you can do 15-20 minutes of it. I PROMISE you more fat loss and endurance increases than 40+ minutes on a treadmill. I was doing it until I pulled my pelvis out of alignment in December, and I could get a 300m sprint in a little over 60 seconds after about 2 months of this in addition to getting my 2 mile time in about 11:30. I'm NOT built for running, so this is amazing to me. Once my injury heals a little better, I'm going to get back into it (lost a lot of endurance thanks to the injury :( )

I killed the treadmill yesterday at the gym...lol... was on one of my cardio machine benders where I do workouts on the elliptical to warm up, the treadmill for speed drills (I like knowing exactly how fast I am going), stationary bike to loosen up a little, then the stair machine to finish

So Im doing my .1 mile sprints combined with .1 at a slow 7mph to cool down (I was escalating the speed of each tenth by .1 mph each time I sprinted starting at 10.1 mph, and was gong to finish at 11 mph... well I got to 10.7 and the thing shut down on me and the guy running besides me... AND these particular treadmills are the only ones there that go over 10 mph... so I was pissed... these were my favorites, I get up to about 11.6 sometimes in speed drills on them but they dont seem to max out at the 12 mph as advertised

Ellipticals... most of the times they are guilty of false advertising on the amount of calories you really burn. They are good for warming up and certain brands are good for challenges on higher intensity settings, but for the most part Ill stick to running

Wow this is becoming a running thread. I used to LOVE running a few years back.

Initially got into it running track back in Highschool, thinking about starting up again this summer.

It is all true what everyone has said about it; shoes matter, start slow, the fat-burning is great, and "runner's high" is too.

This is my last weekend before starting my summer of fitness, the fun/work starts next week!

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Keeping in line with the running discussion; what are some good (& cheap) running shoes?

Right now I run in some random Reeboks.[/QUOTE]

I prefer Saucony and New Balance... Reebok does not make reallly good running shoes... at races I probably see more new balance than anything... I currently have 4 pairs of running shoes in my rotation (3 saucony, 1 NB) ... the retired ones are worn in everyday activity...

I picked up 2 pairs of last year models of New Balance and Saucony... the original prices on those were 80 and 120 bucks respectively. I got both pairs at a local shoe outlet for about 60... really good deal... be sure to ONLY USE THEM WHEN YOU GO RUNNING... dont wear them out or to work, you will break them down faster

Crazy running fact... Ive added up the distance Ive covered running over the last 10 months and the distance more than covers the amount of miles from my current home (lower Alabama) to my childhood home (Newport News Va)... a distance of OVER 950 miles

I really need a new pair of New Balances. My current ones are tore up real back. I only wear them if I want to run on the streets, at the gym I'll wear whatever on the threadmill. Who wants to link some deals?

Also I need a new scale. I just discovered some bright person broke ours by stepping on the clear plastic cover. I use this daily, I like to see how my weight changes daily. Like "man I ate horribly today" or "oh i took a crap, lets see how much I weight now!" etc. I also like to weigh myself wearing close to nothing as its more accurate. You'd be surprised how much clothes can weigh. Maybe someone can recommend a good scale. I don't like digital ones but if someone can change my mind, I'm willing to try.

[quote name='zman73']I prefer Saucony and New Balance... Reebok does not make reallly good running shoes... at races I probably see more new balance than anything... I currently have 4 pairs of running shoes in my rotation (3 saucony, 1 NB) ... the retired ones are worn in everyday activity...

I picked up 2 pairs of last year models of New Balance and Saucony... the original prices on those were 80 and 120 bucks respectively. I got both pairs at a local shoe outlet for about 60... really good deal... be sure to ONLY USE THEM WHEN YOU GO RUNNING... dont wear them out or to work, you will break them down faster

Crazy running fact... Ive added up the distance Ive covered running over the last 10 months and the distance more than covers the amount of miles from my current home (lower Alabama) to my childhood home (Newport News Va)... a distance of OVER 950 miles[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice, I'll def look into a pair of both. I'm not a full blown runner, so I think two pairs will last me.

[quote name='CouRageouS']
Also I need a new scale. I just discovered some bright person broke ours by stepping on the clear plastic cover. I use this daily, I like to see how my weight changes daily. Like "man I ate horribly today" or "oh i took a crap, lets see how much I weight now!" etc. I also like to weigh myself wearing close to nothing as its more accurate. You'd be surprised how much clothes can weigh. Maybe someone can recommend a good scale. I don't like digital ones but if someone can change my mind, I'm willing to try.[/QUOTE]

I use a crappy digital scale myself. It's pretty cheap, but at least it tracks my weight from the last time I weighted myself. This helps because I also like to track my weight day-to-day.

As zman said Saucony and New Balance are in my opinion the best running shoes. Definitely go to a real running store and get fitted properly.

If you start doing sprints you will def need good shoes. You are much more likely to really pound the ground while doing them.

Anyone know why I itch like a fucking bitch when I run on treadmills? My legs get itchy after 10mins of treadmill.

[quote name='gokou36']Anyone know why I itch like a fucking bitch when I run on treadmills? My legs get itchy after 10mins of treadmill.[/QUOTE]

I believe it means the (comparatively) inactive blood vessels are expanding to compensate for the increased bloodflow.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Are your thighs rubbing against each other making them itch? If so, get some compression shorts.[/quote]

I have toothpick legs and they rub together - it's so annoying. I have to wear spandex to the gym every day or else I'll have fire crotch.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Are your thighs rubbing against each other making them itch? If so, get some compression shorts.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the same things I get - it's really anything that's underused - the blood vessels expand to carry the new amount of blood needed.

Most people attribute it to what you are doing working. It should go away the more activity you do.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Are your thighs rubbing against each other making them itch? If so, get some compression shorts.[/QUOTE]

Nope this isn't it.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I'm pretty sure he's talking about the same things I get - it's really anything that's underused - the blood vessels expand to carry the new amount of blood needed.

Most people attribute it to what you are doing working. It should go away the more activity you do.[/QUOTE]

Any idea how long before it goes away?

[quote name='javeryh']I have toothpick legs and they rub together - it's so annoying. I have to wear spandex to the gym every day or else I'll have fire crotch.[/QUOTE]
Spandex? Like full leggings? :lol:

Compression shorts are pretty much spandex. I almost cannot go to the gym without them. Mainly because I prefer them to wearing a jock. I also usually wear compression shirts too. I have a slight fear that if my muscles aren't warm that I'll pull something, because its something thats happened to my dad a couple times.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Spandex? Like full leggings? :lol:

Compression shorts are pretty much spandex. I almost cannot go to the gym without them. Mainly because I prefer them to wearing a jock. I also usually wear compression shirts too. I have a slight fear that if my muscles aren't warm that I'll pull something, because its something thats happened to my dad a couple times.[/quote]

Nah, I wear the short spandex :D I'm getting close to my goal - check me out:

body_builder_2sfw.gif

Here's another:

body_builder_1sfw.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='CouRageouS']You must be the fabled man with biceps so big he cannot brush his teeth![/quote]

I also have my own 'wiper' on staff since I can't do that either. It's tough being so awesomely big but totally worth it since all the ladies love me.

bread's done
Back