The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

Picked up the tent icon tonight, so now all I need is the last one in every MD catagory, aka the rare ones I guess.  Now the grind truly begins.

Last edited by a moderator:
PEPSI ON-THE-GO TOTE
iconMyAccount_pepsi.png

Pepsi_Icons_25x25_Umbrella.png

Pepsi_Icons_25x25_Pepsi-Can.png

BIG BEACH TOWEL
iconMyAccount_pepsi.png

BIG BEACH TOWEL
iconMyAccount_pepsi.png

PEPSI ON-THE-GO TOTE
iconMyAccount_pepsi.png

THE COOLEST COOLER
iconMyAccount_pepsi.png

Pepsi_Icons_25x25_Wave.png

Pepsi_Icons_25x25_Microphone.png

BIG BEACH TOWEL
iconMyAccount_pepsi.png

BIG BEACH TOWEL
iconMyAccount_pepsi.png

CAN TUMBLER
iconMyAccount_dew.png

Dew_Icons_25x25_Baseball-Hat.png

Dew_Icons_25x25_Sunglasses.png

MONSTER DNA CUSTOM HEADPHONES
iconMyAccount_dew.png

Dew_Icons_25x25_Skateboard.png

Dew_Icons_25x25_Guitar.png

Dew_Icons_25x25_Headphones.png

CAN TUMBLER
iconMyAccount_dew.png

CAN TUMBLER
iconMyAccount_dew.png

GAMESTOP XBOX PLAYER PACK

Sadly 0 prizes tonight. but that's my lifetime.

I'm sure no one will tell me but is there some kind of glitch for getting codes?  The amount of codes people are selling for both money and on Listia seems absolutely staggering.

Hey, I'm new to the program, and I just started 3 days ago, but I've already gotten a level 4 pepsi prize (can jam). I'm loving this program right now cause the ARV for that is $40 on amazon, ebay, sporting goods, etc.

@Orgymang , the best way to get free codes... is to get free caps in real life... If you live in a neighborhood that recycles, walk up the street and check all their recycle bins for caps....  if you live near a recycle plant, just go there and they will usually just let you sift through plastic bottles for caps.

im really going for the iheartradio trip (probably wont happen), the celebrity signed gear, or the ihome boom box. even though, I probably wont get any of those, it doesn't hurt to try!

I want my prizes already hopefully before the 4th. Got my dew bracelet friday kinda too big maybe a gift for someone else

I am looking to trade several Iconic Summer cap codes for MCR cap codes on a 1:2 basis (1 IS code for 2 MCR codes). Send me a PM if interested.

^^ has pepsi started shipping prizes already, did you get an email notification when they shipped it or they did the prize just show up at your house? I got the bracelet too and some other prizes and I still haven't received anything yet.
didnt get a email. it just showed up. nyone else recived anything yet? wish those heafdphones would come!

50 to 60 codes so far, managed to get my goal of the Pepsi shirt in tier 5. Now I'm just going for any bonus stuff.

Got the cooler yesterday, as in it arrived at my home. Not as large as I had hoped,it's about a square foot inside, but it's still better than buying one.

It's not styrofoam, is it? Tell me it's plastic.
Could you post a pic of it.

It's not worth it. I see they had a pepsi tshirt added too, but it's already out of stock. How are people so quick? I just checked this morning!
That Black Pepsi shirt is by far the blanded one I've seen. I redeemed points for one of the cool yellow throwback shirts and I've won a Tier 5 Pepsi shirt. I don't think you missed much with that Black Pepsi Shirt. Save your points.

Congrats to all the winners! My record is about 380 caps and 20 prizes total. Best prizes were dna headphones and cooler rest were tier 5. Anyone close to getting the guitar on PXP im sitting at 20,000 :/

Congrats to all the winners! My record is about 380 caps and 20 prizes total. Best prizes were dna headphones and cooler rest were tier 5. Anyone close to getting the guitar on PXP im sitting at 20,000 :/

I've entered a little of 200 caps and have won 5 prizes and redeemed points for 2 more. Best thing so far I've won was the Apple TV with 6 months of Hulu.

I've entered a little of 200 caps and have won 5 prizes and redeemed points for 2 more. Best thing so far I've won was the Apple TV with 6 months of Hulu.
my best was dna DEW head phones. i want that apple tv lol. th dna's cost more but i guess the 6 months of hulu makes up for it. i was thinking the apple tv and the headphones maybe should have swapped tiers as far as price goes.

if any one ever gets the dna head phones shipped or bober cooler or any other good prize post it. wondering when any of my good stuff will get here.

i been getting free codes from people who work with me

i gave up buying the stuff, too much sugar... anyways... been bad luck for me recently ... been nothing but commons for me for weeks... maybe a month, lol...

i wanna win anything!

i been getting free codes from people who work with me
i gave up buying the stuff, too much sugar... anyways... been bad luck for me recently ... been nothing but commons for me for weeks... maybe a month, lol...
i wanna win anything!
Canvasch,

I sent you a PM.

I have a question to anyone who has won the tier 2 or 3 prizes. What time do you enter your codes? Someone told me that you have a better chance if you enter the codes in the early morning hours, rather than during the day. I wouldn't think this is true since I have won 3 tier 5 prizes during the day, but considering ive entered nearly 125 codes so far, it does make me wonder why I haven't won anything greater than tier 5.

bread's done
Back