The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

Best part about these headphones is that you can peel the Mt. Dew stickers right off and have a sweet set of new cans.

33ww9yq.jpg
Thank you for posting this, I now love the headphones :p

FYI, I have been in contact with them and if you need to talk to them about items you are waiting on call (855) 737-7497
yea I know that. just asking if anyone got more of there items yet. I'm just waiting on my other ones still.

i got the dew can tumbler yesterday, still waiting on one more of those and two pepsi can jams.  we are almost to 19weeks waiting on the can jams.  only have a few more weeks that i will be able to play that before it's too cold outside.

got my mountain dew tumblers todays I should have one more coming in got 4 today.

still waiting on Pepsi digital camera.

got my other tumbler today and one of the pepsi can jam games!
got my tumbler today as well, it looks pretty sweet and I really like it. I also got a redeliver slip from usps, the sender its young america so that means I got the dna headphones or the pxp cooler waiting for me at the post office.

New PXP prizes available. I made a PXP thread somewhere but might as well post it here too.

Papa johns tailgate party: includes cap, mini Camaro, PJ mini football, Koozie, frisbee, t-shirt and $10 Papa John's Gift Card! 40,000 PXP
One day sweeps: win a free papa johns pizza for free w/3 toppings. Free entry.
Regular sweeps: win free papa johns pizza for a year via a 500 dollar GC. 100 PXP per entry

seems I'll be getting Pepsi digital camera tomorrow "September 27th" gotten a email today on a ups delivery confirmation for tomorrow with a tracking number and seems to be from young America and requires a signature.  don't know why I have to sign it when the rest of the items I got dint need a signature.

that's the last item I get from this promo.

I'll probley go with the next promo which is by Pepsi and Doritos at http://www.every2minutes.com

hopefully it's not that hard to get one.

Last edited by a moderator:
got a camera and kan jam today...

i expect to get get my 2nd camera and kan jam tomorrow

bonus! the kan jam also came with a towel! the towel is not the towel you could win... it is a little smaller and a different design....

Last edited by a moderator:
the Pepsi digital camera is so cheap lol. probley will never use it.

well at least I love the mountain dew monster dna's, out of everything else I got.

bread's done
Back