The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

Your program works great on Google Chrome. I loaded it up and went and took a nap. When I came back, all my entries had been taken. Doesn't work for IE though, it just scrolled to the bottom of the page and stopped.
Strange that it doesn't work in IE. I can't do a full test because I already entered all my icons but it seems to click the sweepstakes image fine. Glad to hear it worked out for you though :)

Your program works great on Google Chrome. I loaded it up and went and took a nap. When I came back, all my entries had been taken. Doesn't work for IE though, it just scrolled to the bottom of the page and stopped.
Uhh, guys, I'd be careful about automatic entries because I just saw this on another forum (it's taken from the official rules):

"Proof of submitting an entry does not constitute proof of delivery. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or game service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked."

You don't want to lose any of the prizes that you've already won for a sweepstakes that you probably won't win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my year supply of pepsi today. came in 48 coupons good for 12 oz 12 packs :) . doubt ill ever use all of them lol

I got my camping set pretty quickly. Everything else seems to be taking it's sweet-ass time. lol
Some items I don't think they have shipped any of yet. I haven't heard anyone say they've received any of the following prizes I have left, which are the Pepsi Duffle Bag, Pepsi Tumbler & Coaster Kit, Backyard Entertaining Set, or Pepsi Kan Jam.

i am still waiting on pepsi can jam, dew tumblers, pepsi tumbler set, and pepsi headphones. its been 14 weeks for the can jam and 9 or more for the rest.

I was going to make one that i already have a draft started for.  Do you want me to put the finishing touches on it or are you itching to do it?  If so, go ahead.  Otherwise i can have mine up later today.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am sitting on almost 60k pxp .... and everytime something good comes out that i want it is sold out by the time i get to it... i hate it!!!! they just restocked a few things i would have loved to have gotten, dna headphones, the guitar and amp.... :(

i am sitting on almost 60k pxp .... and everytime something good comes out that i want it is sold out by the time i get to it... i hate it!!!! they just restocked a few things i would have loved to have gotten, dna headphones, the guitar and amp.... :(
I'm only sitting on about 20k and there has been a few things I wanted but they sold out instantly.

Quick you can get a Beyonce travel bag or coasters!! Or a life size wall decal!! Surround yourself with Beyonce!!You know you want to!!

Quick you can get a Beyonce travel bag or coasters!! Or a life size wall decal!! Surround yourself with Beyonce!!You know you want to!!
-beyonce walks up- one of us!!!! One of us!!!! ONE OF US!!!!!

but yeah,PXP had a foldable chair,the DNA headphones,the Sony watch,and now even ear buds but they all sold out instantly which was sad. :c

Might as well keep earning PXP until something neat comes my way again.

I ordered one of the life size Beyonce stand-ups for no reason other than to stop by and hide it in my sister's closet while she's not home.

Should be interesting.

I dont want anything w beyonce on it. Pepsi prizes look better anyways what time do they refresh prizes so I can at least have a shot of getting something good on pxp? Please and thanks

Considering selling the Monster DNAs I have coming from the Dew side... starting to think I need cash more than I need fancy headphones. Any idea what they're worth?

Considering selling the Monster DNAs I have coming from the Dew side... starting to think I need cash more than I need fancy headphones. Any idea what they're worth?
You could probably get $100 for them on ebay or amazon, maybe more if they are "collectible" You could always use a smart phone barcode scanner (like redlaser on iPhone) and see how much they are sold online/instore.

i think pepsi has given up on sending out prizes. had anyone received anything? since July?  i got a couple prizes in June but nothing since.

it has been 17 weeks since the first prize i claimed, the pepsi can jam and have not recieived it yet

Couple new prizes on points.pepsi.com   Pepsi chair for 25000 ipod shuffle for 40000.  Only one shuffle left when I was there.

Yeah, I received the two shirs that I managed to win from the promo, but I'm still waiting on my Arby's GC from the PXP portion.  And yes LazyTriangle, same here, by the time you hear about anything worth a damn, they're already gone.

Got my glasses and coasters delivered today.  Haven't opened them yet, but they're well-insulated by the outer box and bubble wrap.  They look pretty good.

My mountain dew dna's came in today yesterday was my pepsi glasses. Still got other stuff waiting to come in.

Still waiting for the big cooler they had on PXP to come. Guess it might be getting here in time for another warm Halloween here in New England :)

Best part about these headphones is that you can peel the Mt. Dew stickers right off and have a sweet set of new cans. 

33ww9yq.jpg

I got a pair of iheart radio tickets from the pxp site for 30,000. Tickets are $90-$280 each. Looks like I am going to vegas next weekend :)

Best part about these headphones is that you can peel the Mt. Dew stickers right off and have a sweet set of new cans.

they could of put more effort into the dna's then just stickers wonder if Pepsi dna's are the same way probley is.

anyways

I'm still waiting on the mountain dew cups or what ever they were , and Pepsi digital camera since that's all that was left at the end.

bread's done
Back