The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

I've noticed this for a while now, but on my posts and under my feedback section of my profile, my feedback shows up correctly, but on the front page of my profile, it says 0 neutral. Is that supposed to happen or is it a glitch? Thanks, and sorry this has nothing to do with iconic summer.

Iconic Summer is to PXP as Twist-Text-Get/Win was to MCR. They are a branch of instant win prizes that are usually held for a few months in the summer. TTG/W was a promo held by coke a few years back that also used MCR codes, just like PXP uses Iconic codes. So PXP will probably last for a few more years, with summer promotions every year. I just dunno how Pepsi expects us to get more points now that Iconic Summer is ending and we cannot enter codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
code drop is coming, I will edit this post in with all the codes about 5 minutes.

EDIT: good luck! :)

PF9LMYPP7P

KB6LPNBC7P

Z6P3CPYC39

PFRVAM6BPC

NXCBWPB779

XVERRZ7VP7

KM7AMLFZ7Z

HPP6ZRCB3F

H3SK3HAL99

ML7EAMCCEB

KP97EL3ZZP

JH9PWW6HRJ

JNXCMHPR6K

RCEYPSPFN6

RSEFLP9C67

WCXMLH9VHS

MAMWMRX393

WRXCWN3CX3

RXEX6RK9YY

MCE9VLYMR3

Z6KF9X7K33

HKKEESFPYW

ZW7B9HAXV6

VZVF9HEXB6

VAXREMWEA3

XH339WHXX6

NZ3MFR37MF

RR3VRPCELV

NXE3SHSBBN

WRYAZNRC7Z

NY6SBRWHKH

LFBYNLAC9E

PWVBCPAYAK

NPF9VHBEAH

VSEZ7YNZ7F

RSXSZNNZAS

S37CNXRBBE

PFA9FY3ASC

L6EBBVLXYE

PMCBBXZXRW

VMCY7ZK66K

P6V3HH9CHH

KF67RKYKMA

PMVNNKBFXW

MCAEFNZFR7

V6Z9AY3RSX

RMM7ALP363

H3BZZXFL7Z

XA793M3EFL

N3C79SYRWA

XKV3KRK7MV

LYSV6VYSBE

N3CEYWYH76

KAYMESBMF7

P99WPMSEBW

K3L96RKHNH

NL9MZZC3HC

LPKNSZLBBN

XCSMFYXRE3

KRMEYYWEVV

ZAYHSM7SWF

M7PMPRCPXX

MSFSKSXXVS

WMMHRRFEYR

V3AF3LE7R6

SKMKLM7FKM

MF9BFZFN67

VLA6SXV6E6

VZMHKLZB6H

MSKRRXSN3B

PMFNZKREM3

PZMZZVX3FZ

XEHHCSHH3P

L9S9EMKY7S

NSRC6RRW39

XXRB6SKCVL

HERA3NCERF

K9L6MNV379

XHY7FMRFKF

P63LFRKK33

W7EENN39YN

HB6CHXNLLB

K996NP3YXE

code drop is coming, I will edit this post in with all the codes about 5 minutes.

EDIT: good luck! :)
Dern it all... lol All taken, already. And i even knew it was coming all day and was waiting. Had to go pick the kids up from Grandma's. When i got back... all gone... hehe. Oh well. Thank you for the Hail Mary. :)

Alright. Tomorrow's the last day. I still have a good bunch of codes, so this is what I'm going to do:

People who have already traded with me: $1 Amazon = 10 codes

Everybody else: $1.50 Amazon = 10 codes (this is my usual rate 7 codes/$)

Keep in mind you can have your "family members" each make an account!

did anyone else find it odd that the MTV Music Awards trip had 5 prizes left earlier today, and now at night, they are all suddenly gone like that.....I kinda wonder if Pepsi just pulled it because no one was taking it.

Why would people buy codes for a contest almost over with barely any prizes left? The odds just are not in your favor. I'd go buy a scratch-off ticket at that point.

did anyone else find it odd that the MTV Music Awards trip had 5 prizes left earlier today, and now at night, they are all suddenly gone like that.....I kinda wonder if Pepsi just pulled it because no one was taking it.
It could be that the 5 icons have already been won by some people and they just waited until tonight to redeem them.Making it look like all 5 were won tonight.

It could be that the 5 icons have already been won by some people and they just waited until tonight to redeem them.Making it look like all 5 were won tonight.

That's probably the reason. It's extremely unlikely and even sometimes against the law for brands-promotions to change without changing the Official rules, especially on prizes.

[SIZE=medium]wh6zcsy9xx[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]szm6zpvmpz[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]wvn93pam3n[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]hfyehwybfe[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]hmfehweava[/SIZE]

I still wish I could grab some codes for one of the hoodies, but I haven't been able to find any caps with codes for a couple of weeks now. Sucks since I was only one icon away.

C'mon, people!  It's the last day!  If you've got extra codes and you've already hit your daily limit, howzabout spreading the love here with some free code drops, before the codes are actually *useless*?  It's certainly in the spirit of CAG to do so.

And yes:  I'd certainly appreciate some codes via PM if anybody has any.  Thanks!

Edited to add:  Big thanks to OhioBobcat3 for the codes!

I'm trying to sign up for this today, and it keeps telling me to "fix the highlighted fields" but nothing is wrong.  Anyone else have this problem?  Tried on iphone, Firefox and IE and I get the same error.

Fingers crossed 10 codes land in my inbox before the end of the day :)

(wow, that's post 666 in the topic...gotta be worth some codes!)

I'm trying to sign up for this today, and it keeps telling me to "fix the highlighted fields" but nothing is wrong. Anyone else have this problem? Tried on iphone, Firefox and IE and I get the same error.
That happened for my Mother when she signed up a few weeks ago. Turned out she actually did sign up but couldn't get in. She had to use password recovery option to actually get in. Hope that works for you.

That happened for my Mother when she signed up a few weeks ago. Turned out she actually did sign up but couldn't get in. She had to use password recovery option to actually get in. Hope that works for you.
Tried it, and it allowed me to reset (seemed normal) but then when I tried to log in, it says I don't exist in their system. Oh well.

Thank you for the assist.

Well due to my total laziness I haven't entered these. Better use for you guys. 

zm9lvmbavb

ppxm9wsemf

zpwm6scrmb

sskb6hasc6

lol the 2nd chance sweeps... makes you use 1 icon at a time.... for some of us..... that could take along time.... (well not for me...*wink*)

well, time to use all my icons for sweeps, i have a ton to put in and they make you enter them one at a time-ugh.

did anybody notice all the prizes that are still left?  is there really that many unclaimed still? or did they just not give everything away?

lloks like the sweeps are fro the level 1 group. ANy unused Icons at the bottom have to be applied to which ever swwpes you want. one icon=1 entry. Yes you haver apply each icon so a perticular one at a time. I have hundreds and its going to take all day.

personally... i am almost done with my mountain dew side (over 200 icons to claim)

i am using an auto clicker on my laptop... and it's been running for a few hours.... 1-2 redeems every minute.;.. and i am redeeming  for 2 different sweeps.. my pepsi side has closer to 350...

is anybody getting any confirmation emails for their sweeps entries?  Not that i want 400 emails, i was just curious since it says it sent me an email and i haven't received any.

You can try a program I made to automatically enter the codes for you. I haven't really gotten much feedback as to if it works for other people but you are free to give it a try.

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/440822/ISSweeps-zip.html
Your program works great on Google Chrome. I loaded it up and went and took a nap. When I came back, all my entries had been taken. Doesn't work for IE though, it just scrolled to the bottom of the page and stopped.

Your program works great on Google Chrome. I loaded it up and went and took a nap. When I came back, all my entries had been taken. Doesn't work for IE though, it just scrolled to the bottom of the page and stopped.
Maybe, but it won't run on my Mac. Boo! Sounds like a good idea, though!

bread's done
Back