The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

I still have Iconic Summer cap codes to trade for MCR cap codes.  I'm looking to trade 1 IS code for every 2 MCR codes, and have several available.

Send me a PM if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've redeemed my 10 codes for the day (wtf) and I've only gotten multiples of the last 5 possible Mountain Dew icons. Are the first 5 only for 12/24 packs? If so, that is some serious bullcrap.

I've redeemed my 10 codes for the day (wtf) and I've only gotten multiples of the last 5 possible Mountain Dew icons. Are the first 5 only for 12/24 packs? If so, that is some serious bullcrap.
No, you were just unlucky. The last five icons are "common" icons and the first five icons are "rare" icons. It's pepsi's way of controlling the flow of prizes in the promotion. It's hard to get a rare icon, but sometimes they just pop up if you're lucky. Continue using the cap codes and you still will have a possibility of getting one of the first five rare icons.

I haven't received any rare icons since May

I got my survival bracelet in the mail today, it's nice I really liked it

I still have dozens of Iconic Summer cap codes to trade for My Coke Rewards cap codes. Looking to trade 1 Iconic code for 2 MCR codes. PM me if interested.

Hey guys,chem here.
Got 5,000 PXP???? Cool. Got a foursquare account???? Neat.
Like Arby's????? Sweet,because PXP has ten dollar Arby's gift cards.
Here's the catch though. In order to unlock the reward you need to have a foursquare account and check in at your local Arby's. if you do via PXP than you unlock the reward plus a special 450 point boost.
Once you do that,you can spend 5,000 PXP and snag a ten dollar gift card.
Limit one per account.

The link: https://points.pepsi.com/reward/539373

I won't be getting the reward because I want to save up my PXP for something better when it comes but I will check into Arby's and snag the point boost.

Chem out.

...............now if only I can get that Apple TV from iconic summer....

yeah i tried to use bluestacks and four square and cheat it to say i was at the check in locations..... but then i got side tracked playing Defense grid...

Hey guys,chem here.
Got 5,000 PXP???? Cool. Got a foursquare account???? Neat.
Like Arby's????? Sweet,because PXP has ten dollar Arby's gift cards.
Here's the catch though. In order to unlock the reward you need to have a foursquare account and check in at your local Arby's. if you do via PXP than you unlock the reward plus a special 450 point boost.
Once you do that,you can spend 5,000 PXP and snag a ten dollar gift card.
Limit one per account.

The link: https://points.pepsi.com/reward/539373

I won't be getting the reward because I want to save up my PXP for something better when it comes but I will check into Arby's and snag the point boost.

Chem out.

...............now if only I can get that Apple TV from iconic summer....
Interesting. The reward was locked for me until I checked in via FourSquare...but I checked in at Taco Bell, and everything was fine.

I redeemed for the reward right on the spot, too, and I've already gotten the confirmation email.

On a side note, PXP points are so very, very all-over-the-map, value-wise. A 12-pack of Pepsi was 15,000 points (now sold out). I'll repeat that: FIFTEEN *THOUSAND* points. The Monster headphones from earlier? 10,000 points (which I missed out on, but I picked up some Monster DNA headphones from the Budweiser Music First sweep, so who cares?). This $10 gift card? 5,000 points. That still leaves me with over 32K in points, and I'm still getting over 1K in points almost every day from the Iconic Summer promotion. They really need to:

A. Get some more rewards out there, even if they're just junk.

B. Get some outtasight mega rewards for like 100K or something.

C. Figure out a reasonable idea for what points are actually to be worth, cash-wise.

D. Stop pimping out Beyonce at every given opportunity. Dude: we get it...she's your celebrity. Not everyone likes her. Stop already.

There's just *far* too much Beyonce-related garbage that they're trying to shove down my throat. My name is not Jay Z...I really don't care to see her that much.

Anyone win a tent yet? As long as they are still there im playn. Only 32 days left..no luck here. I ve even been trying caps off voltage and livewire dew and those are recent bottled.

I have more caps than I can use, so you guys can have these:

NVAKWS6WWW

K9XSBXKZZS

PXKH3K9P3F

RLNLWNS9X7

HFKWBM7REM

RCBPCHAPAM

HESVZHB39Z

WY3W7NKXB6

RLFLYMSEW6

LZV77X6EFA

WBFXZXSX7X

HEHZHY6EEB

SSSKYNBVSA

RSHXSS3FH9

P3ABWPL3EL

anyone got a good prize deliverd yet? all iv had show up so far is the bracelet. all im really excited to get is the monstar dew headphones and the fishing bober style cooler. the rest i couldnt really care less when it comes lol.

also i dont understand how they do the prizes. like the apple tv, its only 100 bucks and its a tier above the headphones witch are 200 bucks. also the dew head phones arnt something u can buy so they r kinda unique. wierd.....

What I have heard people have gotten so far:

Tier 2 Prizes: Apple TV & The iPod Touches Smoker
Tier 3 Prizes: Fishing Rod & Reel, Picnic Set, Backpacks, Skateboard Deck
Tier 4 Prizes: Bean Bag Toss, Pepsi Coolest Cooler, Dew Headlamp
Tier 5 Prizes: Dew T-Shirt, Fishing Lure, Hat, Braclet

The ones in Bold I have personally received and can verify. The others I have seen been posted here or on SD. Supposedly the Smokers are supposed to have shipped this week too but I havent seen anyone gotten theirs & am waiting on one myself.

My smoker will be here Thursday per UPS

Update: so I decided to redeem for an Arby's gift card after all because I expecting to get a lot of bonus points soon from activities,check ins,and iconic summer codes so yeah.
Plus,not else to spend it on anyways worth while. Except extra iconic summer codes but that's not worth it.

What I have heard people have gotten so far:

Tier 2 Prizes: Apple TV & The iPod Touches
Tier 3 Prizes: Fishing Rod & Reel, Picnic Set, Backpacks, Skateboard Deck
Tier 4 Prizes: Bean Bag Toss, Pepsi Coolest Cooler, Dew Headlamp
Tier 5 Prizes: Dew T-Shirt, Fishing Lure, Hat, Braclet

The ones in Bold I have personally received and can verify. The others I have seen been posted here or on SD. Supposedly the Smokers are supposed to have shipped this week too but I havent seen anyone gotten theirs & am waiting on one myself.
what is sd? link me the site plz?

received the Mtn Dew timeless t-shirt today, its made of a nice soft cloth, the green color looks better in person than in the pictures (its size XL by the way). Also, got the fishing lure, not much to say about it since I don't know much about fishing. Still waiting for the dna headphones to arrive.

what is sd? link me the site plz?
Slickdeals Dot Net

I frequent both here & SD a lot. SD is more focused on deals of everything. It also has a lot more contests posted. Most of the contests that are posted here are copied from SD. I actually posted about this contest on SD a couple days before it was posted here.

CAG is more focused on Games & DVDs.

Both are well run and have a lot of contributing members. Thats why I use both.

Edit - I updated my other post as well. The smokers are shipping via UPS. Mine will be here Thursday.

Got 2 of my Dew t shirts so far (both xl, kinda swimming in them, but I'll still rock them). Still waiting on my DNA headphones and 4 tumbler glasses.

Also, haven't seen a rare icon in a very long time, probably been 150+ caps entered since my last win.

Can anyone take pictures of these prizes?
$T2eC16d,!zcE9s4g3hbYBR10qK1,dg~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16RHJHUFFiuH,FnzBR0v5hz7Vg~~60_57.JPG

I guess I cant post pics that are uploaded to SD so I am posting the links to the individual posts on there with pics. I will take pics of my Dew Bean Bag toss, the smoker (when it comes on Thurs) and the fishing Pole / Reel (hopefully it comes today) when I can.

Why was my post about the Arby's gift card deleted??? o_O oh well.

Well,in any case,it's still there for those interested,also PXP has a one day contest going on for those yellow t-shirts everyone liked.

How's everyone enjoying there iconic summer prizes they have received so far??? I'm still waiting on mine but yeah.
Heard the dew shirt is actually decent so I'm excited for that.

Well,in any case,it's still there for those interested,also PXP has a one day contest going on for those yellow t-shirts everyone liked.

How's everyone enjoying there iconic summer prizes they have received so far??? I'm still waiting on mine but yeah.
I have received 2 of the dew shirts so far. They are very comfortable.

I haven't gotten anything yet (Tier 4 and 5 only), but I was waiting to see if there would be any restocks. I only redeemed early last week, I'd say. Not expecting anything for a couple weeks.

I just called the hotline and the guy told me " it has been talked about that we will either restock or replace the prizes with others, but I am unsure as to that will happen or not" so its possible they will restock/replace the prizes, but its possible they might not

just thought id let ya know what they told me

Woohoo like xmas in july!!! Got 2 pepsi hats, dew shirt, and head lamp which I was impressed with. Maybe pick up another headlamp if I can before its all over. I didnt know the tote had plates too :(

I just called the hotline and the guy told me " it has been talked about that we will either restock or replace the prizes with others, but I am unsure as to that will happen or not" so its possible they will restock/replace the prizes, but its possible they might not

just thought id let ya know what they told me
Mountain Dew Posted this on their facebook page a couple weeks ago:
Mountain Dew - While we aren't restocking prizes, you can continue to enter for the remaining prizes through 8/10/13

So why or how would they restock prizes with 1 month to go? Trust me they arent going to restock prizes. They still have a bunch of prizes left

One of the guys on SD posted this earlier today: Yes alot of the "better prizes" are gone. But there are ~50,000 Prizes left +/-.

Pepsi
Tier 1
Meet Jeff Gordon - 3, 3
mtv music awards - 5, 5
i heart radio - 7, 7
world series - 2, 2

tier - 2
signed celebrity gear
hat 88, 85
blue tshirt 75, 75
red tshirt 40, 40
boom box 213, 207
beyonce luggage 377, 375
streaming system 43, 36

tier 3
stadium chair 526, 522
duffle bag 2011, 1969
backpack 473, 426
hoodie 4653, 4611

tier 4
serving tray 2567, 2563
laptop sleeve 5540, 5528
grill set 1591, 1563
cooler 206, 71
Kan Jam 4253, 4237
tumblers and coasters 1227, 1140

tier 5
tote bag 7495, 7113
iphone cover (option 1 only) 4851, 4845
There's two more options of the iphone cover, didn't get their balances).
tshirt 11512, 11244
hat 15807, 15719

Mountain Dew
Tier 1
Dew tour - 5, 4
meet dale jr - 3, 3
brantly gilbert 4, 4

tier 2
camping equipment - 1424, 1401

tier 3
green hoodie 4160, 4096
black hoodie 3450, 3406

tier 4
headlamp - 3729, 3686
camo cooler - 6112, 6009

tier 5 -
lure 9334, 9213
tshirt 3646, 3231
flat brim hat 12484, 12413
vintage green 12229, 12185
camo hat 9575, 9448
johnson city single can (option 1 only) 486, 468
survival bracelet 8636, 8515

I went ahead and gave up on holding out for them to restock. I cashed in for a Mtn Dew Hoodie today.

new cheaper prices/trade
$5 paypal = 50 codes
100msp = 10 codes
Taking offers... for other trades

Well apparently I'm banned on My Coke Rewards, so I have 31 assorted coke caps to trade for Iconic codes.  PM me if you're interested.

Down to my last 50 codes!!!!

$5 paypal = 25 codes
400msp = 25 codes

Just got my first "rare" icon which opened up the MD tier 5, so I redeemed it for the shirt.  So, that's cool, hopefully that'll open the door for some other "rare" icons.

got my shirt yesterday and my beach towel today. still waiting on two more prizes to arrive. There still seems to be tons of prizes out there so I'm gonna keep on trying I guess.

Just got my first "rare" icon which opened up the MD tier 5, so I redeemed it for the shirt. So, that's cool, hopefully that'll open the door for some other "rare" icons.
Congrats!

Down to my last 50 codes!!!!

$5 paypal = 25 codes
400msp = 25 codes

bread's done
Back