The 2014-15 Barclays Premier League (EPL) & UEFA Champions League (UCL) Thread

Finally a good performance by United.

Hey what do you know having a proper midfield helps. I thought Blind and Herrera looked great yesterday. Mata played pretty well. Di Maria was excellent, no surprise there. Still worried about the defense, Evans looked shaky again. I'm hoping for a good performance against Leicester and West Ham before we face Everton.

Amazing what a quarter of a billion will do for us. Seriously though, I was discussing this at work. Since Scholes announced his retirement from England to prolong his United career, look at the central midfielders we have purchased (excluding youth team/academy signings). There have been very few and all except Carrick haven't made an impact. Its about time we made a real investment there.

After typing this out, I feel like I posted this before so apologies if I have.

Wow this thread died.

CFC v city was a pretty solid match, still cant believe that one they tied, and two that lamps scored the goal.

There was a guy who died from it.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-chelsea-fan-dies-heart-attack-watching-080344602--sow.html
The truth is that there isn't that much interest outside of a couple of us. GAF has a pretty good football thread. I've been popping up there occassionally.

Anyhow, I missed the United game but saw the highlights... what a disaster our defense is.

The truth is that there isn't that much interest outside of a couple of us. GAF has a pretty good football thread. I've been popping up there occassionally.

Anyhow, I missed the United game but saw the highlights... what a disaster our defense is.
Outside of fantasy, I dont give a care about american football.

Going to revive this thread for this,

33lh7ir.jpg

Kickoff is at 4pm ET/1pm PT

Here's an article on how to watch the game in the US.

Link

Also, here's another informative article about other streaming services that include various soccer networks that have rights to different soccer leagues.

Link

bread's done
Back