The Admiral's 2007 NFL "It's a trap!" Pool! Danimal is the 2007 Grand Prize Winner!!!

I take two slots in one of these pools at work every year, one for me and one for my wife. I follow football religiously and consider myself pretty knowledgeable on the subject, while my wife is prone to questions like "So the offense is the team with the ball, right?". So naturally, every year I'm knocked out of the pool by the second or third week, and she hangs around until week 10 or so. :oops:

Having said all that, I'll take Seattle in week one.

I say Skins over Fins for week one. Our Defence has been amazing lately, and I think they even have a shot at playoffs if Campbell can perform at the same level that he did yesterday (before the injury)

I have no interest in any of the prizes but last years was a lot of fun. So...
Gimme J'Ville in week 1. On second thought, I'll use my bye. 3rd time's the charm, gimme Pittsburgh.

[quote name='Azumangaman']
I always hate the first week.[/quote] Yeah I'm starting to worry that Buffalo might have something under it's sleaves and beat the Broncos...but thats a real small chance.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That makes Ackbar a sad chepalopod. :p[/quote]

If I win :rofl: I'd just take Star Wars and redistribute the rest of the stuff to other CAGs. So If I win, so do others. Root for me!!! ;)

How many other CAGs think this years week 1 is especially sucky? You can go with the whoever plays the Raiders option but that means you're counting on Detroit, on the road...yeesh. I may have to switch my pick to the bye.

[quote name='klwillis45']If I win :rofl: I'd just take Star Wars and redistribute the rest of the stuff to other CAGs. So If I win, so do others. Root for me!!! ;)

How many other CAGs think this years week 1 is especially sucky? You can go with the whoever plays the Raiders option but that means you're counting on Detroit, on the road...yeesh. I may have to switch my pick to the bye.[/quote]

As a moocher and a leech I will happily root for you if you outlast me, which is almost a certainty

I'm back. Let's see if I can make it a threepeat for myself since I didn't play in 2005. Anyway, I'm going to take my bye week the first week

bread's done
Back