The Admiral's 2007 NFL "It's a trap!" Pool! Danimal is the 2007 Grand Prize Winner!!!

Cincinnati. Don't know if you will count my pick since there is a Saturday 8PM deadline. My pick is in way before any of the game start though.

The Pool is closed.

*** Correction ***

I accidentally listed trytej as picking Atlanta last week. That was a mistake. He really picked the Denver Broncos. Therefore he was not eliminated last week and is still in the pool. I apologize for the confusion.

*** Reminder ***
Foure players were eliminated and approximately 15 were forced to use a Bye because they didn't post a pick. Get your picks in beofre the Deadline.

Also, check your picks on the master list. I could easily make a msitake or miss someone because of the sheer number of players.

This weeks picks will be listed shortly on front page.

Wow, it looks like practically half the people in the competition might lose this week if Cincinatti doesn't pickup its game soon.

god dammit all i can do is watch the score i cant watch the game. i wish i could

edit: i just found a stream

I almost went with Cincy after the slaughter of Cleveland vs Pitt, but I backed out of it at the last second and took Jax. I'm glad I did it.

gg ya'll. browns just picked it off with 20 secs left. thanks for having this contest admiral it was fun while it lasted

[quote name='Halo05']Here's hoping the Broncos keep it together today. If they go down as well, the contest will be down to like 10 people.[/quote]

The Broncos weren't that common of a pick. Nearly half of everyone picked Cincinnati. A good amount of people also picked the Bears and the Jaguars.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']What, that's 23 out on Cincy?[/quote]

Vicious man. I almost picked Cincy too, fortunately I went with Chicago. Two of my buddies are in a big pool (or rather were in a big pool) at $50 a pop with a prize of $1600 both lost with Cincy today.

Said sadly for one of them he had to make his pick at 12:30 today, and stayed up til 11:30am drinking last night/this morning. He almost picked Buffalo as he was so out of it! His girlfriend picked Cincy for him, despite me suggesting she go with Chicago :lol:

Eliminated Week 2:
hohez - Cincinnati Bengals
nikelecious91 - Cincinnati Bengals
Murcielago77 - Cincinnati Bengals
HuskerFan31 - Cincinnati Bengals
zerowing - Cincinnati Bengals
IvanHood - Cincinnati Bengals
Mike23 - Cincinnati Bengals
pitfallharry219 - Cincinnati Bengals
$hady - Cincinattini Bengals
DomLando - Cincinnati Bengals
homeland - Cincinnati Bengals
m3talst0rm - Cincinnati Bengals
adham786 - Cincinnati Bengals
ch3zyp00fs - Cincinnati Bengals
nyj1218 - Cincinnati Bengals
Whambamm - Cincinnati Bengals - our defending champion
kelso - Cincinnati Bengals
WeaponX2099 - Cincinnati Bengals
gamcreator - Cincinnati Bengals
zewone - Cincinnati Bengals
SeanAmI122886 - Cincinnati Bengals
robzilla - Cincinnati Bengals
MrX - Cincinnati Bengals
heatdolphins45 - Cincinnati Bengals
Kingjay89 - Cincinnati Bengals
Tyga24 - Cincinnati Bengals
massermind19 - Cincinnati Bengals
captainfrizo - Carolina Panthers
CaseyRyback - Carolina Panthers
DT778 - Carolina Panthers
ECW_fan - New Orlean Saints
extzed - New Orlean Saints
doraemonkerpal - New Orleans Saints
PackAttack - New Orlean Saints
smellhasreturned - Philadelphia Eagles
wyldmojo - Philadelphia Eagles
cyberlian - Out
RandomNPC - Out
kdpil - Out
ValkyrieVF-1S - Out

On to Week 3 (with used team/bye):
ty240 - Jacksonville Jaguars
Danimal - Jacksonville Jaguars
2Fast - Jacksonville Jaguars
CD6405 - Jacksonville Jaguars
stag8603 - Jacksonville Jaguars
spree4567 - Jacksonville Jaguars
Quintessence - Jacksonville Jaguars
Josef - Jacksonville Jaguars
trytej - JAcksonville Jaguars
MORT A POTTY - Jacksonville Jaguars
vherub - Jacksonville Jaguars
zzl365 - Jacksonville Jaguars
supabooster - Jacksonville Jaguars
klwillis45 - Chicago Bears
loserboy - Chicago Bears
corrosivefrost - Chicago Bears
kennistond - Chicago Bears
PapiChullo - Chicago Bears
wickedwrister - Chicago Bears
ditogi - Chicago Bears
thespamofpower - Chicago Bears
cleaver - Chicago Bears
Romis - Chicago Bears
Zenithian Legend - Chicago Bears
Vampyre611 - Denver Broncos
RAMSTORIA - Denver Broncos
Cow_tipper - Denver Broncos
nyyanksfan20 - Denver Broncos
muzras - Denver broncos
Halo05 - Denver Broncos
FrankMcCutcheon - Denver Broncos
FriskyTanuki - Denver Broncos
ihadFG - Dallas Cowboys
Lobsterjohnson - Dallas Cowboys
jimfoley16 - Dallas Cowboys
Oktoberfest - Dallas Cowboys
blueheffna - Dallas Cowboys
mr ryles - Green Bay Packers
DJSteel - Green Bay Packers
Visc - Detroit Lions
doppelgangerknight - Indianapolis Colts

Lots of forced byes... I bet more than half of them don't even pick next week.

killswitch64 - Bye (Forced)kennygmoney - Bye (Forced)
ritchardf - Bye (Forced) funkydunkleman - Bye (Forced)
Desiboi1992 - Bye (Forced)
tayaf69 - Bye (Forced)buttasuperb - Bye (Forced)
invinceable104 - Bye (Forced)
KinGAdRocK - Bye (Forced)
SAG26 - Bye (Forced)
TripleH13 - Bye (Forced)
longdillon - Bye (Forced)
Renegade_Zero - Bye (Forced)

Archangel567 - Bye (Forced)

RandomNPC - Bye (Forced)
BasketCase1080 - Bye (Forced)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Always bet on Elam's leg.[/quote]
Denver got really lucky that Janakowski missed his second try in overtime. If I had been watching that game, I probably would have gone crazy.

[quote name='Cow_tipper']Denver got really lucky that Janakowski missed his second try in overtime. If I had been watching that game, I probably would have gone crazy.[/quote]
I wish I got to watch it. CBS decided infomercials were more important. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Cow_tipper']Denver got really lucky that Janakowski missed his second try in overtime. If I had been watching that game, I probably would have gone crazy.[/QUOTE]

It was tense and I usually could care less about either team. In fact, as a Chargers/Browns fan, I generally dislike both of them. Anyhow, onto week 3...

[quote name='Desiboi1992']Before I forget, I'll take the texans over the falcons[/QUOTE]

I think we're supposed to wait on giving our next week's picks until everything gets updated in the OP.

[quote name='Desiboi1992']Before I forget, I'll take the texans over the falcons[/quote]
Texans play the Colts in week 3, Falcons play the Panthers.

Does anyone else think that Buffalo's schedule is really ridiculous? It looks like they're gonna go 0-5 until their Bye. Maybe 1-4 over the Jets.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I wish I got to watch it. CBS decided infomercials were more important. :whistle2:([/quote]

I was mad at the CBS coverage. I did get to see the tense ending, but what made me mad was what they did before the game.

The game before was the Colts at the Titans. It ended on time and then I thought the Broncos game would come on. Of course not. They switch to "bonus coverage" of the Bengals at the Browns. I thought, "OK, this will just be to fill the time until the scheduled game is supposed to start." Of course not. The game moved so SLOWLY (incomplete passes, reviews, etc) That I missed eleven in game minutes of the first quarter. That is over 1/8 of the whole game! fuck CBS. Show the game you advertised when it is supposed to start.

[quote name='Cow_tipper']Denver got really lucky that Janakowski missed his second try in overtime. If I had been watching that game, I probably would have gone crazy.[/quote]

I certainly was going crazy the whole second half of the game when the Raiders were winning/tied with the Broncos.

When the initial field goal attempt went through I was very angry. I just shook my head and kept saying that I thought I heard a whistle before the play. Thankfully it was not a figmant of my imagination!

Well, it looks like I'm gonna fall a little bit short of winning this season. Anyway, good luck to everyone, it's always a very fun ride. Also, once again, Ackbar, you kick inordinate amounts of ass for putting on this contest. Here's hoping my luck's an even year thing.

bread's done
Back