The Admiral's 2008 Fifth Annual NFL Pooltravaganza! TehMuff1nM4n is the Winne!

[quote name='Josef']The Jets are only 3.5 point favorites on the road at Miami. Why again is everyone picking the Jets?[/quote]

I got a feeling Miami is going to pull an upset and a lot of people are going to be regretting not going with another game/team.

Right now I'm going to use my bye week.

I am leaning towards Pittsburgh, but for some reason I can't get myself to pick them. If I change, I'll just edit this post with an edit line.

I updated my original post with my pick- Jets over Miami for week 1. Wasn't sure if you saw it or not, wanted to make sure before Wednesday :p

Thanks.

Week 1- New York Jets

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL']Since the deadline past, can I use the bye for week 1 and be in the pool? I was in the pool I think pretty much every year if that matters.[/quote]
It doesn't close until 8 PM EST tomorrow. I think Ackbar just changed the title a bit early for the midnight switch.

Does anyone know if Merriman will be playing in the first San Diego game? I remember he messed up his leg, but I never heard if he would play.

That'll be a huge hit to the Chargers if he isn't.

Merriman said he is going to play, but I have a feeling you won't see him very long this season...or ever again, if he doesn't wake up and do the right thing.

bread's done
Back