The Admiral's 2008 Fifth Annual NFL Pooltravaganza! TehMuff1nM4n is the Winne!

[quote name='jlewis13']geeze if the gaints lose were all going[/quote]

I so hope the rams pull themselves together. It would be a win/win for me!

I am massive Giant fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing all of you go. :) Of course, the way the Rams played against the Eagles, I don't see that happening...at all.

[quote name='dodgeme']Im gonna crack up laughing if the rams win.[/QUOTE]

Yes the Rams win. The Rams whom got killed by the Eagles. The Eagles who have zero good WR's and they still smoked the Rams Secondary. No way the Rams will win.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Yes the Rams win. The Rams whom got killed by the Eagles. The Eagles who have zero good WR's and they still smoked the Rams Secondary. No way the Rams will win.[/QUOTE]
Hey, you never know. Remember how abysmal the Dolphins were last year? They looked like they only had 9 men on the field half the time. They did eventually manage to win a game, 22-16 against Baltimore. It came one week after Buffalo, who are not exactly known for their aerial attack, notched 4 TD passes against them in a 38-17 pasting. The week before that, the Jets crushed them 40-13. They looked like a team that would struggle against a decent Pop Warner team, but then they won.

Yeah, still, I don't see them beating the Giants either, but I'm just sayin- upsets happen. Once in a while.

Pittsburgh over Cleveland this week! With everybody going for the Giants, if they lose everybody is going to be screwed. Figure I would play it safe and pick an equally good team.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back