The Admiral's 2009 NFL Footballapoolooza! Zewone is the 2009 Pool Winner!!!

Here's my correct non-duplicated pick. Must have been asleep when I submitted it before.

week 3- san diego

teams used already
minnesota
new orleans

[quote name='Liveforlaughs76']whoa why am I out? I've been updating my pick in my original post just like it seems everyone else has been doing? http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6206630&postcount=96[/QUOTE]

Looks like you have been updating your very first post, Admiral has stated that he would like people to make new post so that there would be a history of some kind to reflect on. **It's the most logical also, you can't expect him to go through 40+ pages every Saturday:)** From your post there is no way to tell if you actually picked Denver over Cleveland for week 2 because you can easily edit your post. Although I'm not saying you did that there is no way to prove you didn't.

He will prob credit you with the the Baltimore pick but i have a feeling he will force you to use a bye week 2. But who knows other than Admiral =D.

I'll post it now anyway although I think according to the rules if your late and have a BYE week then it counts as your BYE and thats fine with me since I wasn't hot on any picks this week.

So I guess for me its:

WEEK 3: BYE

WEEK 2: Vikings
WEEK 1: Ravens

I have changed Live's pick and his record will be.

Week 1: New Orlean Saints
Week 2 : BYE *
Week 3: Baltimore Ravens.

Please chekc you picks each week and make new posts starting Tuesday.

I'm glad Philly made it a blowout win this week so I didn't have to sweat it out right to the end for once. I had been thinking about changing my pick, but then I forgot about it. When I heard today that both McNabb and Westbrook were out, I got a bit concerned. Thank you, KC, for being abysmal.

Lionz may win lolz, After the 1st half I thought it might be a rout. Teh guy that pick teh Lionz was a little risky but a bit smart since Washington's offense haz been so anemic.

Zomgz! Lions v Skinz get iz gettin' interestingz. Skin just scored TD, r they gonna go 4 teh onsidez-sorz?

oh yeah fuck Uze Green Gay Fudge Packerz! lolz

got me kicked out last weekz. :cry:

[quote name='muzras']Zomgz! Lions v Skinz get iz gettin' interestingz. Skin just scored TD, r they gonna go 4 teh onsidez-sorz?

oh yeah fuck Uze Green Gay Fudge Packerz! lolz

got me kicked out last weekz. :cry:[/QUOTE]Good, now go away.

[quote name='macontosh2000']Again i am out due to a Jaguar win.:bomb:

:censored:[/QUOTE]

Don't underestimate those buggers. Even though they were 0-2, they lost to good teams (Arizona and Indianapolis) and they played well in both of those (and might have beat Arizona had Kurt Warner not want to let his beast out in that game).

But I'm just glad I got them out of the way.

bread's done
Back