The Admiral's 2009 NFL Footballapoolooza! Zewone is the 2009 Pool Winner!!!

Week 1: Baltimore Ravens
Week 2: Washington Redskins
Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles
Week 4: San Francisco 49ers

I don't trust Cincinnati. Last time I went all out for them (bother suicide pool and fantasy) against the Browns, they burned me pretty bad. Granted it was a couple years ago, but still, Cincinnati does not get my pick.

I'm gonna take San Francisco for Week 4
----------------------------------------
Week 1: Seahawks
Week 2: Redskins
Week 3: Ravens
Week 4: 49ers

Welp, I moved last week and forgot about this during the transition, so it looks like

Week 4: Forced Bye

Week 1: Baltimore
Week 2: Indianapolis
Week 3: New York Giants

I just noticed I made a mistake in week 2.

I accidentally posted Flareth's pick as the Ravens while he had actually picked Green Bay.

Because of the mistake I had him continuing in Week 3. He is out of the pool.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Bengals are starting to scare me. This is way too close....[/QUOTE]

Could possibly be the 3rd week in a row the Bengals eliminate people :D

week 1: San Diego Chargers
week 2: Minnesota Vikings
week 3: Green Bay Packers
week 4: BYE

Last edited by a moderator:
Was there some kind of controversy with the final FG in the Bengals game? I was "watching" it at NFL.com, and they had it 23-20 for only a few seconds, and then the page updated again and said it was a 20-20 final. It stayed that way in the bar along the top with all the scores for a few minutes as well, but then updated again to show it as a 23-20 final. Just wondering if there was some review at the game, or just a screwup on the website.

Well another year I get knocked out without using my Bye...damn Bills. Thanks as always Admiral and good luck to the remaining contestants.:D

Damn Titans. You're a playoff team in a must-win game and you get blown out by the Jaguars. *shakes head* Good luck all.

Also, don't be down on the 49ers. We're going to win 10 this year.

bread's done
Back