The Admiral's 2009 NFL Footballapoolooza! Zewone is the 2009 Pool Winner!!!

Week 1-Baltimore Ravens
Week 2-Minnesota Vikings
Week 3-Bye
Week 4-New York Giants
Week 5-Canceled
Week 6-Pittsburgh Steelers

Hope your feeling a lil better this week .

Thanks Admiral - Hope your recovering well.

Week 1: New Orleans
Week 2: BYE
Week 3: Baltimore
Week 4: Indianapolis
Week 5: Canceled
Week 6: Philadelphia

Week 1 : New Orleans Saints
Week 2 : Minnesota Vikings
Week 3 : New York Giants
Week 4 : San Francisco 49ers
Week 5 : Cancelled
Week 6 : Pittsburgh

woot woot can't wait

Week 1: New Orleans Saints
Week 2: Minnesota Vikings
Week 3: Green Bay Packers
Week 4: New York Giants
Week 5: Cancelled

Week 6: Philadelphia Eagles

Week 1: New Orleans Saints
Week 3: Baltimore Ravens
Week 4: San Francisco 49ers
Week 5: Canceled
Week 6: Philadelphia Eagles

Wk6: Green Bay Packers

Wk5: Philadelphia Eagles (Canceled)
Wk4: Miami Dolphins (Messed up / Forced Bye)
Wk3: Baltimore Ravens
Wk2: Washington Redskins
Wk1: New Orleans Saints

[quote name='M_Rated']
week 1: San Diego Chargers
week 2: Minnesota Vikings
week 3: Green Bay Packers
week 4: BYE[/QUOTE]

week 6: Pittsburgh Steelers

Pool is closed. Updating picks now.

I acidfentally deleted Azumangaman two weeks ago and have added him. I also did the same thing to zzl. Added him back too.

[quote name='KingBroly']If the Redskins lose today, I'm going to start promoting my new site dedicated to getting Zorn out of town.[/QUOTE]

I expect to see the promotion any time now...

All week long I thiought Oakland was a trap game. The way they got handeled against the Giants, the fact that the eagles looked so good, thta they would be traveling to Oakland. I thought Oakland wasn't as bad as the press. And it looks like the Eagles are going to have a tough game. So now I'm conflicted. if the eagles win, That's awesome. But if they lose, at least it shrinks the pool and m akes my job easier.

40 Players picked the Eagles.

For those of you not watching the game, it hasn;t been very exciting with neither teams playing well. So the side story has been this super pigeon. Who has no fear on the field. For pretty much the whole game there's been this one pigeon that's stood on the field right in the middle of plays.

Well, on the last kickoff, not only did the pigeon line up with the raiders, he took off and flew downfield to where the ball was, and then set up position as outside contain. The two announcers are cracking up. I mean, he flew at waist level, between two raiders, and landed right to left contain when everyone broke to take down the ball carrier.

Edit: lol there's the pigeon again in the raiders backfield on the last play.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']All week long I thiought Oakland was a trap game. The way they got handeled against the Giants, the fact that the eagles looked so good, thta they would be traveling to Oakland. I thought Oakland wasn't as bad as the press. And it looks like the Eagles are going to have a tough game. So now I'm conflicted. if the eagles win, That's awesome. But if they lose, at least it shrinks the pool and m akes my job easier.

40 Players picked the Eagles.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i actually wanted to pick the eagles. I just don't like picking the road teams and the green bay matchup made me salivate considering the lions already got their one win this year.

also, go bills! i'd love to see the jets lose

Game over man, Game over!

hudson1no.jpg

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']For those of you not watching the game, it hasn;t been very exciting with neither teams playing well. So the side story has been this super pigeon. Who has no fear on the field. For pretty much the whole game there's been this one pigeon that's stood on the field right in the middle of plays.

Well, on the last kickoff, not only did the pigeon line up with the raiders, he took off and flew downfield to where the ball was, and then set up position as outside contain. The two announcers are cracking up. I mean, he flew at waist level, between two raiders, and landed right to left contain when everyone broke to take down the ball carrier.

Edit: lol there's the pigeon again in the raiders backfield on the last play.[/QUOTE]

lol I turned the game off at the half because I was way too bored and the other games didn't interest me besides seeing Brady throw for his 5th TD. I need to keep an eye on YouTube for a video of the pigeon.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Week 1: San Diego Chargers
Week 3: New England Patriots
Week 4: New York Giants
Week 5: Cancelled
Week 6: Philadelphia Eagles[/QUOTE]

fucking eagles. :(
Good luck everybody.

bread's done
Back